Has there ever been a character worse than this guy in tv history?

Has there ever been a character worse than this guy in tv history?
>awful actor
>cringy script
>useless in universe
>utterly useless for any plot
>decreases the charm of Bookhouse Boys
>that singing scene

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zgr0IcGHU0o
youtu.be/l1B5mmh5q14
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hes fine

James is fine in the Lynch directed episodes. The "You and I" scene is kino. The subplot with Evelyn is surely the show's low-point though.

>it's a James scene

>remembering soap blonde's name
dang

harold was worse than james, aside from Harold having a really haunting theme and theme variations by angelo.

the Just You And I scene gets a ton of shit, but it's definitely kino.

His actor was fine though - it was just the character.
What was the deal with him being one of the bookhouse boys?

Its he legit supposed to be handicap? Like I know its a joke he's pretty dumb, but the whole shit with the blonde wife, when i rewatched it recently, it almost seemed like they were implying he's a little, you know.

Harold was great. The theme was good, as well, of course.

That scene is indeed kino. It perfectly captures the beauty of adolescent love and innocent imagination that underscores the darkness. I think it would be more appreciated if the show didn't have so many lighthearted scenes in every episode, then it would stand out more.

James and Donna are the worst characters right?
>that whole subplot that came from nowhere at the end when Donna thought Ben Horne was her dad

I started trying to watch this, the overacting is really killing me lads

Ed's his uncle, so I think Ed just brought him one time. Better than staying at home with Nadine.

>when Donna thought Ben Horne was her dad
>thought
I think he was

I met James Marshall at a horror convention last year and he was one of the nicest guys I've ever met. He gave me a signed photo for free. I'm hoping James Hurley becomes a good character this season, Marshall deserves better.

>awful actor
>cringy script
>useless in universe
>utterly useless for any plot

Nadine is 3x worse in all of these aspects.

Also the singing scene is brilliant because it lures you into a false sense of security/boredom and makes pic related all the more terrifying.

Nadine is not put on the same level as James. Nadine is one of those characters that make the audience go heh, but they try so hard to play James as one of the 2nd tier main characters (after first tiers like Cooper and Leland). That's my issue.

Your point about setting the scene is true though, you are right.

Nadine also is rarely on the screen for longer then a few minutes, and its almost always played for laughs. People really hate her, but she's a fraction of the story compared to James.

>when Mike took Nadine to The Great Northern

who was he?
youtube.com/watch?v=zgr0IcGHU0o

He is her dad, it's revealed in the final episode. I wonder if Lynch is gonna address this in the new season, or if Donna is even gonna be in it?

what was this

youtu.be/l1B5mmh5q14

Donna died on his way back to her home planet. Didn't you see the film?

Trixie from Deadwood is the worst.

She is only a foil for other characters and a means for the writer to narrate the action without any effort.

>it's revealed in the final episode
Jeez, I guess it was the most forgettable part then. It's understandable concerning everything that happened in the last 10 minutes.
My question is, will HE return?

Nadine's awesome. She's a weird comic relief character like Andy that you're suppose to laugh at, but she has strong tragic elements (eye, ed cheating, when she comes out of her "teen spell") that make you empathize with her.

nadine's not a good character, but when you see her pop up you go "oh god what now" whereas with james, you just leave the room to piss and get snacks and walk the dog

get your cow tits out of the twin peaks thread

Last we saw of Leo, he was holding the string trying to not have the cage of tarantulas fall and kill him. Apparently it fell on him in the script, but the scene was never filmed.

>tarantulas
>stoping Leo Johnson

>that retarded fucking sub plot in Season 2 where he drives his bike to some woman's house

>character loves motorcycles
>called Hurley

really jogs my nogs