Tfw Europeans can get beer with their meals at McDonalds

>tfw Europeans can get beer with their meals at McDonalds

It's not fair guys.

Other urls found in this thread:

mdvip.com/about-mdvip/blog/foods-to-boost-estrogen-testosterone-levels
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I think you can get wine at the McDonalds in Italy. But there is no alcohol on the menu in this part of Europe.

It's okay. You can admit it. Beer sucks. You, like so many other men at some point in your life decided to see what the big fuss was. You took your first sip of that watery, bitter, amber liquid and recoiled in disgust. "but I'm a man," you think, "and men are SUPPOSED to like beer. It's the natural order of things." So, you kept drinking. You drank until your tastebuds became numb to its yeasty bite. "Aha!" you proclaimed in your secured masculinity. " Looks like I finally acquired a taste for beer!"

Yet still, upon every night out on the town, as your female company orders their grape juice and tequila infused slushies, you look upon them with wistful envy. "I'll take a beer." you say to the bartender, a sadness behind your eyes. Because men drink beer. It's the natural order of things. And you are a man, aren't you?

>he never had Belgian or German beer
I'm sorry for you, user.

You can get beer at the Burger King here

not true
nothing like that in Poland

>the privilege to drink piss in McDonalds
Nice

>you can get piss with your plastic
wow I feel so priviledged

what a bunch of pussies, I bet you drink wine or some faggy shit lmao

If only.

Maybe in *ustralia where best is made with leftovers from vegemite production.

I only drink liquor

>wine
>faggy
even tho wine as way more alchool and it's not soda tier for kids

Beer tastes good if it's not the cheap shit people buy purely for the sake of getting drunk.
>he has never had a beer that tastes like honeybread and spices with each sip
Faggot

beer has oestregen it'll turn you into a soyboy

this

i like beer for real tho

>since 7 millions years people have been faking liking beer
damn
or... maybe you just don't like it ?

>beer has oestregen it'll turn you into a soyboy
So do a lot of foods.

>So do a lot of foods.

foods that contain phytoestrogens may help women raise estrogen levels. Examples of such foods include:
Seeds: flaxseeds and sesame seeds
Fruit: apricots, oranges, strawberries, peaches, many dried fruits
Vegetables: yams, carrots, alfalfa sprouts, kale, celery
Soy products: tofu, miso soup, soy yogurt
Dark rye bread
Legumes: lentils, peas, pinto beans
Olives and olive oil
Chickpeas
Culinary herbs: turmeric, thyme, sage

mdvip.com/about-mdvip/blog/foods-to-boost-estrogen-testosterone-levels

Don't tell them what you guys put on spaghetti the Italians will have an aneurism.

>Dark rye bread
well, that's an extra onion for me today

Some Carl's Jr. Here have beer.

Some of the Taco Bells here have beer.

Why would you give up your 72 virgins for an overpriced drink?

They only sell beer here, I wish they sold țuică. I can imagine it, the McDeț.

delicious pasta

We don't. Only in kfc

Oh yeah ofcourse. But OP said McDonalds. McDonalds still is a kids place.

Meh beer aint too bad, lolly drinks are ok for a while but they get a bit too sweet and just headachy after a while, best ones are a spirit with juice or some kind of fizzy water i reckon

Wine is yuck. No idea how people can say they like it aye

Tacos are best enjoyed with a glass bottle coke.

Why do cunts always say this? I bet Itals don't give half a fuck about how people eat their pasta

same here
kfc sells draft beer

why you cant?

I only drink socially I've never really liked the taste of any alcohol idk why probably a good thing though.

I do. Making fun of the way foreigners eat is a national sport over here.

>Why do cunts always say this? I bet Itals don't give half a fuck about how people eat their pasta
Maybe not the the flips but sweet ketchup (that's right, regular ketchup wasn't sweet enough) and hot dogs on spaghetti.

Yeah same i only drink it for the effects on social stuff these days plus it seems to make it more fun for a little while especially when you're with boring people

>why you cant?
I think only some taco bells sell alcohol now. Which makes no sense as most people go there when they are already drunk.

But beer sucks, why would you drink this? You sound like an addict

Actually I don't even really taste the drinks apart from the alcohol chemically kind of taste and even that barely registers

but why? shouldnt i be free to buy a drink if i want?
also (if it's true) i dont understand why drinking from a bottle in public is a crime but if you put it in a bag it's ok

Honestly if I go out I mostly just hit the jager bombs or redbull vodka I like drinks mixed with energy drinks

I'm on g&ts if i ever drink, most of the time i sick to waters unless I can't stand the people I'm there with (uni functions etc)

>but why? shouldnt i be free to buy a drink if i want?
>also (if it's true) i dont understand why drinking from a bottle in public is a crime but if you put it in a bag it's ok
I agree on both. As to the first they have to buy a liqour license which in some states is expensive and some restaurants as the Dutchman pointed out want to keep a family kid friendly atmosphere. For public drinking it probably has to do with the belief it'll cut down on public urination, littering and loitering.

a friend of mine got shouted at from a cop for drinking literally water, seems retarded to me
can understand the points about license and family atmosphere

Taco Bell sells beer in Canada too

>a friend of mine got shouted at from a cop for drinking literally water, seems retarded to me
>can understand the points about license and family atmosphere
There are some areas where you can drink in public but there aren't a lot. It's stupid t.b.h.

Haha, how I'd pay to have this naivety. Soon you will regret the knowledge you gain here on Sup Forums, mate.

i could even understand a stupid rule, but why did he need to be such an ass about it

This.

Vodka and Orange Juice just go too well together.

No, you can't

>but why did he need to be such an ass about it
A lot of our cops are dicks it depends on the location. Some of them deal with human garbage all day and get jaded.

Basically all American cops are dicks, it's the way they are recruited and trained

You know what the sad thing is? It's probably the most healthy thing on the menu.

>Let me tell you about your country

It depends on where you live. City cops are usually dicks because they deal with more assholes, small town cops usually aren't because they deal with less, and they know a lot of people in the area, meaning it's more likely you'll be on good terms with them if you live there.

>your country

I'm American, I was a cop, as was my father, one of my older brothers, soon to be my younger brother, my uncle, and basically every family friend we had growing up.

Ah, fair enough. Naturally I thought by your flag that you were a dirty, dirty leaf. I stand by what I said, though. I live in a rural area in Pennsylvania and all the cops are plenty fine to deal with, provided you're not a jackass.

The truth has been spoken. Wine and other spirits are so, so much better than beer

>provided you're not a jackass

That's the problem, law enforcement training in the US creates a situation in which the officer needs to feel in total control. Maintaing this control becomes more important than community policing or basic human rights. Police are supposed to be brave and serve their community, that's why they are celebrated as civic heroes alongside firemen, but the training doesn't reflect that. Sure if everyone is respectful, polite, and mostly law abiding, the police will generally be very friendly, but theur job is supposed to mean that they maintain this demeanor even when people are disrespectful, rude, and criminals. Police in the USA are simply trained to put personal safety way above basic human rights and dignity. If you want a job where your safety is paramount, law enforcement shouldn't be for you.