Are slavs always angry or do slavic languages just make them sound angry?

Are slavs always angry or do slavic languages just make them sound angry?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x-64CaD8GXw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Slavs are angry for the same reason Irish are singing stupid songs all day long. It's in their genetic code.

I actually think that slavs languages sound very beautiful.

and thats why finns are autistic too?

It's their mutated genes. Sociopath tendencies etc, similar to spic in latin america and huehue monkeys.

yes

I really like Serbian.
Slav languages in general are pretty too.

stop listening slavs

I find this fascinating, I listen to slavs all day every day, both in real life and in media, and I have the exact opposite opinion. I think we're kind of meek and clumsy with language, both southern slavs who I understand, and other slavs like russians who I can barely understand. You can't tell me e.g. that Putin sounds angry or intimidating to you.

Also, a good analogy to what slavs sound like to me, would be Goldmember from Austin Powers.

i was told by many people here that russian sounds similar to portuguese

Irish music sounds like "Sipila sucks dick"
youtube.com/watch?v=x-64CaD8GXw
Is Oirland now ebin binland abrove? :DDD
Also yes they're a Massachusetts band but Massachusetts is more Irish than Dublin. Dublinites are just British.

But they don't. If anything, Italian sounds angrier. The Southern European stereotype here is that you're very feisty and quick-tempered.

both

I have a question for westerners. Do we look angry to you? I recently noticed that whenever i walk around alone i have a frown on my face. I also noticed how a lot of people in Slavic countries do that. Do people in western countries do that or is it just a Slav thing?

We very friendly people. If you disagree with it we will kill you.

Good thing that Russians aren't Slavic so it doesn't apply to us.

um.. we speak a slavic language

We don't it's a wild mix of Turkic and finno-urgic languages. WE ARE NOT SLAVS AN DONT SPEAK SLAVE LANGUAGE

wtf I'm russian now

what are we then?

That's rather a common myth. Why do you think all Slavs understand each other but we don't understand any of them?

We are fennotürks

Are you sure, what do you want know scary truth?

This

IN DUBLIN'S FAIR CITYYYYYYYYYY :DDDDD

The stereotype is that slavs usually look upset because they are 'hardcore'.
I wouldn't say I walk around with a frown, but I don't smile randomly either. Usually people wear neutral expressions or are buried in their phones.