Been dating this chick for 7 months

>been dating this chick for 7 months
>she's smart (Princeton grad), successful (investment banking), attractive (modeled in college)
>the sex is incredible
>our personalities mesh perfectly
>first person I can picture myself marrying and raising a family with
>last weekend we drive down to Laguna to meet her grandparents
>meet her grandmother
>grandmother mentions losing her brother in the holocaust
>I confront my gf later
>"wait you're Jewish"
>"yes - I thought you knew, but it's not like I go to synagogue or anything"

JUST

so?

>not mentioning muh 6 millions
kill yousrelf , you had one shot in life , you lost it

Saying a woman is smart because she got into a prestigious school is like saying someone black is smart because they got accepted to a prestigious school.

>investment banking
>didn't know she was Jewish
You have only yourself to blame for being retarded

>Not wanting to marry into the most powerful group of people on the planet

Isn't Jewishness passed down through the mother?

Your potential children will be Jewish

Sorry OP, you can't reproduce with Jewish genes. Best you can do is try to redpill her on muh 6 gorillan and then dump her.

Who cares, love is love, marry whomever you want and don't worry about the world around you, you're you and she's her. Don't just put tags on everyone just because they belong to a certain race, religion or gender.

Who cares that she's a kike marry her anyway learn more about jews and their behaviour. Just don't go full 1488

I found out my GF looked at another man while we were out at the Galleria.

Was I cucked? Is she degenerate?

Sweden acting Swedish again. How's that peace and love working out for your country by the way?

When did Sup Forums go full cuck?

You do understand that we can't beat them, I "converted" two years ago. The ultimate red pill is that if you cant beat then you must join them. Join them OP

Fucking this
>ivy league
Jew
>ibanking
Jew
>smart woman
JEW
OP the only person to blame for your retardation is yourself

So what? You think your children would be born zionists? rofl

>she's smart (Princeton grad)
>1 post by this ID
Trashed and saged.

>dating for 7 months
>sex
whats it like dating a prostitute?

If she has Jewish blood you are going to have some messed up genes for your child. Jews are the most inbred people on the planet and carry the potential for seriously fucked up kids.

Sie sollen unbedingt nicht mit den Juden liegen! Rassenverräter werden erschossen!

Only if you are of European ancestry though

Pretty good, my town's diversity has gone up swimmingly in the past couple of years thanks to our government's great policies on immigration. I welcome our new Swedish brothers with open arms, as such, I'll welcome you if you'd ever wish to enter my country!

Oh she sounds horrible. Probably best to just kill yourself and end it all.

Sounds like it's time to start role playing in the bedroom as an SS officer.

But I seriously hope this alone isn't reason enough to break up with her. There's nothing wrong with having jew kids who will be on the winning team.

The only problem that I have with Jewish people is that they are hysterical, annoying and really obnoxious. This has been my experience with them. If the chick is hot, keep fucking her.

>smart
>woman
pick one

>our personalities mesh perfectly
You're clearly a faggot user

You should marry this jew and leave Sup Forums forever, normie

Even though this is sacrasm, most Swedes think like this unironically

i would zyklon b her kike ass

Get over it

>destroying your life because of internet memes

tell her grandma you lost your grandpa in a camp, too. as he fell down the guard tower

>this
I would feel proud knowing that my descendents would be protected indefinitely by the NWO

She looked at someone?
You're absolutely cucked. She fucked him every possible way, in her imagination.
It's over, dump her, kill your kids, start over again.

dude wtf.. its not the normal average jewish people .. its the millionaires and political zionists fucks that bascially are nazis against white people..
The average jews doesnt know shit about it like any other average normie.

SJW detected

>investment banking
There is no way this is real.

OP got #Gassed

Made me chuckle. Enjoy your diversity, I know plenty of Swedes are. To be fair though the Swedes on this site are usually based nationalists that hate the things their country is doing.

OP are you fucking retarded
The story above clearly isnt true because nobody as autistic as yourself could pull a chick like that. Also are you really fretting over what some anonymouse cambodian noodle forum is telling you?

Your reading comprehension needs work.