In TLJ he's finally going to be m-muh pure evil badass and have a huge ugly scar an—

In TLJ he's finally going to be m-muh pure evil badass and have a huge ugly scar an—

It's so thin now because he's a love interest

>Bacta tanks

>moooooom I want my villain to be a 10/10 badass evil cool epic looking Chad villain #4863 mooom please tell them to stop

Ok somebody explain this meme. How does wanting Kylo to have a consistantly gruesome scar mean that I want him to be an evil character or some """badass"""?

I was just replying to OP, he literally said he wants him to be a "pure evil badass with a huge scar"

He gotta look good for his waifu, user.

It'd be less consistent for him to have a huge scar in a universe with better healing.

It only makes sense to have a scar on the location of his injury from TFA or to not have a scar at all.

The scar location that we saw for like .2 seconds in a dark scene that had to be lightened to see the text of it and that the general audience would never remember?

Literally nothing wrong with this tiny change. Star Wars has had exponentially bigger changes between movies.

>an--

What?

*extent of it

>The scar location that we saw for like .2 seconds in a dark scene that had to be lightened to see the text of it and that the general audience would never remember?

It's clear as day for 4 or 5 seconds. Will some people forget about it? Duh. That doesn't excuse the change. Lots of people noticed immediately. People who rewatch TFA in a few months before the midnight release will notice. I don't care if The Emperor had different makeup between OT movies 30 years ago when Star Wars was figuring itself out as a new franchise. This is 2015-2017. This is its own thing. The scar is supposed to build character. Instead of acting like a fucking weasel just say "lol I don't care just give me a sick Hoth battle XD"

the whole audience at my screening (mostly teens and kids) gasped because they saw how gross it looked and that it went across the entire face.

the trailer scar looks slimmer than a fucking hair.

also the OP pic is from Battlefront or some dumb toy packaging, not the actual scar.

He still has the scar. It's there. Nobody remembers or gives a shit about its precise location in TFA except autists. It simply doesn't matter.

N O W H E R E
E
A
R
T H E
N
O
S
E
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

>only autists care
so... the entire fanbase

No, it's the canon scar. It even says that this picture isn't a shot from the game but instead actual movie stills they were given to use. It also matches with the other official pictures of Kylo.

everytime

He always was senpai.

>This mad that he isn't your le badass
>Pretending Anakin wasn't also literally this
I can't wait to see people cry their eyes out when Kylo gets redeemed.

He's just reverse Anakin. He's going from guy constantly in a mask to maskless dude with a joke of a scar and then probably to "good guy".

imagine being autistic enough to be upset by this

... which is what Anakin was in the end.

if it repeats that same arc it will be disappointing.

What would be the most anger-inducing trajectory for Star Wars?

I'm thinking Reylo, Leia's final goodbye being to Rey, and Luke dying to further Rey's story.

KEK it's not even remotely in the same place
did they even try

Of course he's going to be redeemed in the end. It couldn't possibly be more transparent. It's not about repeating arcs in this case, redemption and forgiveness and good winning is literally the main theme of this series.

I just hope they twist it a little in how they get there. Kylo only turning "good" at the very last minute would be lame as fuck.

It was changed on purpose because Rian thought it looked stupid going over Ren's nose. Hell, maybe it did when they actually had it in motion for a long time.

Plot twist: Kylo won't be redeemed because there's nothing to redeem. Whatever caused him to do what he does is with good reason

Actually its nu-male faggots giving a shit about the scar. Who gives a shity. Darth Vader looks different in every film. It means nothing to the story.

>Lots of people noticed immediately
No they didn't.
>People who rewatch TFA in a few months before the midnight release will notice
No they won't.

>Of course he's going to be redeemed in the end.

you are retarded if you believe this
Kylo is supposed to represent the privileged white male school shooter finally being brought down by poc and women

pommel's exist so that when the swords slide down each other, you won't slice your hand. this sword is fucking stupid and shouldn't exist

You mean guard. Pommel is at the bottom of the handle.

and Vader was an evil dictator who believed in the destruction of Jedi for 3 movies. people change.

actually it's nu-male faggots who see a shitty disney star wars movie for children because "dude its star wars xD"

don't care

All star wars films are for children, but that doesn't mean that adults can't enjoy them. I do.

Well then don't act like you know shit about swords if you don't even know the difference between a guard and a pommel, you dumb faggot. It's designed to be like a longsword. Get over it.

>No they didn't.
>No they won't.
It's clear as day in the movie. Stop acting aloof it's getting creepy.