Xbox! Get me a Better Call Saul Cameo!

Xbox! Get me a Better Call Saul Cameo!

I really need the work..

I saw Aaron Paul at an unemployment office in Los Angeles yesterday. I noticed him but didn’t want to bother him. He obviously saw me because he came up to me. He said, “Please let me give you an autograph, yo, bitch. Please respond.” I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “Please respond. Please respond. Xbox, please respond. Bitch.” and closing his hand shut in front of my face.

I walked away and continued with my day, and I heard him crying as I walked off. When I came to apply up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen job applications in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be busy and read scripts, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter. When she took one of the forms and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually because “I just wish I had more time to play,” and then turned around and cried at me. I don’t even think that’s a career. After she scanned each form and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by saying “Xbox turn on” really loudly.

He'll get a sequel spin-off called Just Jesse and it's him crying in a motel for the rest of his life

You know hes on a really good show thats stuck on hulu, right?

>Season 5 of BCS will feature 40 year-old Aaron Paul playing teenage Jesse

>hulu
show was destined to fail

No way he's already that old

Born in 1979. Should be 40 by the time season 5 airs.

a show on hulu. Fuck man, you might as well have said "he's big on the internet".

Amazing...
Goose one is still better.
but good job all around.

kek

I love when peasant neckbeards on Sup Forums talk about a rich and famous celebrity like he's suffering in his million dollar mansion and eating godiva every hour. It doesn't matter that he fucks exotic bitches every day or that his pool is more expensive than your house, he's obviously hanging around the unemployment office because he isn't on any currently airing show.

He's not about to buy a Gulf Stream or anything but he's comfortable

Kek, this made my day just now.

I believe his wife is wealthier but I could be wrong on this.

>because “I just wish I had more time to play,”

refl

I know the response you were expecting and I'm not going to give it to you

Yeah? You know that Joe Dirt 2 came out exclusively on Crackle?

Godiva is good pleb

Just a comfy 16 mil at 38 nbd

For comparison

>implying if any of you were actors you wouldn't do a single show and then fuck off and be lazy forever

Who are you quoting?

Comparing Crackle with hulu

FUCK

He must have big plans for the extra $0.1 Million he'll earn for 5 seasons of BCS

>yo vince, it's aaron--
>who?
>aaron paul, BITCH haha remember me? jesse? haha
>oh-- again...
>so huh, what's up v-dog? i heard you're writing better call saul season three huh? so i've been so busy with movies you know but i thought, wouldn't it be funny if jesse appeared in an episode..? or like, the whole season...?
>saul and jesse haven't met yet, in the show
>o-oh yeah but like, the fans would love it yo... i could make room in my schedule for you, if you insist haha
>[hanging up sound]
>hello? vince? haha i'll text you

>Yo vince it's me aaron haha how's the writing for season 3 of better call saul going? yeah i've been keeping busy but noticed you haven't called me for season 1... or 2... it's been two years already haha. I watched at least ten times, great stuff! Does Jesse finally get a cameo haha? or maybe like... a recurring role, the whole season maybe? Fans would LOVE it! hit me up BITCH
>haha aaron paul btw, in case you wonder which aaron haha see you soon old friend
>Seen [06:27am]

The guys been in multiple bi Hollywood movies and us starring in a new tv show right now.

Why are people trying to force this negative meme so badly?

my baby blue playing and the pan to walt in the ground is the only thing that I remember clearly from BB

>tfw no xbox

suicide when?

>life is unfair...

Damn.

fucking kek

Go to bed, Aaron.

that can't be right.

these net worth figures are just fucking wild stabs in the dark no fucking way you can just google and find out

rich cunts use investments, hide their money off shore, fuck man i never trust this crap its basically rubbish

Fuck off Bryan.

>2026
>be Aaron Paul, now 47
>invite neighbors over for dinner party
>everybody's eating fried chicken
>get up and bring the TV into the dining room
>awkwardly set it up on a large chest at the end of the table
>pop season one, disc one of Breaking Bad into the ol' Xbox
>uncomfortable looks exchanged all around
>place handmade brochures next to everyone's plate, 'The Beginner's Guide to Breaking Bad, Bitch'
>people start getting up
>get nervous
>oven timer beeps
>dinner rolls are done
>hurry and bring them out
>"YO, who wants the roll of a lifetime?"
>they're gone, bitch

Guys as much as I enjoy the meme hasn't he been in like half a dozen things since BB?
His career seems to be busier than Cranston's even, I think Xbox genuinely just paid him a metric fuckton of dollaridoos to do this one short commercial/

isn't that horseman money coming in too?