His country has less than 300 medals huehuehue. literally a non-country

His country has less than 300 medals huehuehue. literally a non-country

>his country has less than 5 world cups

The Soviet union along with east Germany should be stricken from all medal tables, both winter and summer.

NorwAmerica is my OTP

>live in Atlantis
>Atlantisians win every swimming competition
>post it on 4csen

>393
>population 5 million

I am impressed

We're really only good at tea-tray sliding. Sometimes track skating too.

They should be integrated into Russia and Germany's medal count actually

lmao umm no, that wouldn't be fair at all considering west Germany sent their own athletes, and east Germany sent theirs. Of course not to mention the obvious rampant doping that went on.

>Winter Olympics

They already do that on the german wiki :^)

Pretty stupid thing to do.

Why don't GDR medals count for Germany?

this

>germans so butthurt they gotta cheat to beat a country they outnumber over 16 to 1
seething

That would be like Great Britain and Australia becoming one country and suddenly combing all their medals into one, despite both sending their own athletes to each Olympics. So Germany has basically doubled their athlete total, a bit unfair.

>they gotta cheat
>t. Norway
Hmm

How is it cheating? Everyone of these medals was earned by a proud german citizen

Why was this allowed?

We are the official successor country so there's no reason to erase all the medals.

And yeah if your two countries merged into a new one you should inherit all the medals as well, and not start counting from 0.

Then you had an unfair advantage by having vastly more athletes competing compared to other countries if you combine east and west Germany.

Better than starting from 0 as if we never achieved anything before. That would be beyond retarded

also what the FUCK is wrong with the captcha lately. I'm solving this shit and it always tells me to do it again, like 5 times in a row

So countries that send more athletes than other countries are unfair? Why is the US then still allowed to compete?

Like Americans competing against Americans in individual sports, you'd get east and west Germany competing separately in team sports and both having a chance at medals, combing them would be unfair. The same can be said for individual sports too as say east Germany would be taking a spot from another country.

>Winter olympics

It doesn't matter what germanic logic thinks, the official world still has the official rank

But you can still only get 3 medals per discipline. Its not like Germany can get double gold fro the same discipline just because they are two countries

the winter olympics are literally a meme that nobody watches. its like watching womens divegrass

>hockey
>get one gold medal

>skiing
>get 20 gold medals for "different" sports

>that haircut

JUST

What is this winter country meme? We have almost no snow

The Commonwealth Games are better to watch than the winter Olympics, especially with patrician sports like squash and lawn bowls.

what can be done about this abolute fucking bullshit

>not running legacy

Hmm, good question.

embarassing

test

I know. Deep inside I feel shame for giving them money.

k thanks

>Netherlands
How? Where would they train?

Indoors on ice going round and round on a track.