So yeah guys im sick of being harrassed online by virgin boys when im gaming

So yeah guys im sick of being harrassed online by virgin boys when im gaming...

Yes im a female
Yes im a gamer girl
Yes i workout
Yes im a personal trainer
Yes im a forklift operator

SO FUCKING WHAT?

no i wont date you, i only date fit white men with a good education like lawyers or doctors.
You see girls like me have standards and dont waste time on less intelligent workingclass guys

ew, that's foul

2/10

here's your reply

>im a forklift operator
Is that how the landwhale in your pic gets around?

Rate me ;*

Assholes you cant even get a girl like me

This is a b8 pasta from /fit/
Saged

>Calls self gamer girl
>Expects to be thought of as a gamer

Idiot, if you actually are a gamer you call yourself that, only self centered bitches call themselves "Gamer girls."

Also no one gives a shit about your shitty ass life, stop pretending like the world revolves around you. Saged.

You look like a pitbull dyke
Saged

Jesus you look like a horse who browses tumblr.

Women like you are why people like me are gay.

ur body is alright i guess but your face is ugly and your hair is cancer. Sorry :-/

g8 b8

That girls face is beat

Sage

So yeah

Sage

show cock

You weak men cant control me ;*

Im stronger than you haters

Im not fat im bulking btw

You think I want to control you? I already have a horse I dont need two of em.

Besides, I'm a homo sweetie, better than being a fucking dike like you.

Holy shit do you have like dwarfism? Plz get a vasectomy and remove from gene pool.

>no i wont date you, i only date fit white men with a good education like lawyers or doctors.
>You see girls like me have standards and dont waste time on less intelligent workingclass guys

Yes, because dyke looking bitches who drive a forklift for a living have doctors and lawyers lining up to date her.

Mods ban any faggots posting this old copy pasta. THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH FUCKING POLITICS YOU COCKSUCKING FAGGOTS.

Guys often date based on Attitude too.

Despite your standards and interests... you may have to consider that your Attitude alone may cost you the guys you are looking for.

They dont want a stuck up bitch.

Though you may get a guy who meets your criteria, and when you marry him find out he's a dirty bastard who thinks he's smarter than everybody else (despite being smart).

And beats the shit out of you and gets away with it because he's a Doctor and knows where to hit you so it hurts and doesnt leave marks.

This thread is distracting from this thread

I honestly struggle to see how you can even think of yourself as worthy of anything. I'm not even sure why you say men can't get a girl like you, when you are the most obvious lesbian ive seen.

And you need to tone them fat arms you've got. Keep flapping them you'll probably start flying.

You have been posting this pasta for years Norway, what exactly is your problem?

Oh, i know you... will confirm, personality is as bad as her face

>this stale pasta

anyone who took this 2/10 bait should fucking kill himself holy shit

Saged

>newfags replying to this repetitive thread

lurk moar (and sage)

Is this sort of a monthly newfag survey?