Hey, Sup Forums, What cancer is Penn Jillette dying from?

Hey, Sup Forums, What cancer is Penn Jillette dying from?

it's a joke from god

the toughest caner of all: happiness

atheism

He looks like a melting scrotum.

alt-right internet warriors

poisened cum

Ayn Rand style Libertarianism.

The neurodegenerative disease known as American libertarianism

>You will never meet Penn Jillette when he was in his prime.

It's called eating healthy and exercising. Dude lost, like 300 lbs.

Stage 4 Trashinoma.

And stopped taking about half the medication he used to

I mean, look how fat this fucker used to be. He's probably got enough skin for an entire burn ward hiding under that jacket.

>Here on Comedy Central!

>It's called eating healthy and exercising.

He didn't do either.

He said he only ate potatoes and didn't exercise.

Weight loss is a simple process, less calories in than out. Just being a big fat guy who suddenly drops his caloric intake severly will "work out" just by virtue of hauling his husk of a living corpse around the house and the workplace (performing on stage and TV has to burn some calories)

This desu senpai famalam. Plus he's cooking under those stage lights for hours almost every night. I remember the ones from my community theatre being hot, I can only imagine the temperature on stage in vegas

>It's called eating healthy and exercising.
He literally just stopped eating, and only ate potatoes every day 7 days a week.

Its all you need to lose weight, just eat less.

He crash-dieted. It's not the best way to do it, but he's keeping it off, which is great.

It's better to crash and then go normal than to never lose it at all. I'm sure all the work that goes into his act requires a particular level of self discipline, and he just saw weight loss as another trick.

>Amerifats think the only way to get skinny is drugs or cancer

Who knew reading bad resumes causes cancer..

Fair enough.

IIRC he ate nothing but potatoes for a month. He says he "reset" his tastebuds, so anything with sugar in it is too sweet for him. He's keeping the weight off because he doesn't even want to eat sweet things anymore.