Master of None Season 2

Anyone watching the new season of the best comfy kino on TV?

I'm actually on T1E4. I had reservations at first but hoyl shit, the thing is comfy and Kino as fuck. Not really crazy about the characters yet though, I hope to get there.

I'm halfway through season 2. I'm enjoying it so far, but if I had to rate it now, I'd give season 1 the edge.

The Italy stuff was great though, honestly wish he had stayed there longer.

poo+louie =pooie

If I didn't like S1 will I like S2?

My main problem was the whole show was basically Aziz's stand up routine but blown out way to long to the point where it went from "humorous observations/complaints" to "obnoxious and preachy"

No one is watching this poointheloo show. Stop even trying to post about it. It's pathetic.

Noel Wells isn't in it so there's no point in watching anymore.

it's way comfier than louie

Sup Forums please go, this is a great show that might even make you less of a bitter autist

I'm not a fan of how gimmicky it was. "This episode is all in black and white and Italian!" "This episode is told from the perspective of random characters on the street and has an extended silent sequence about a deaf girl!" "This episode is a series of short vignettes all taking place on different Thanksgivings!" It was just too much.

DAE think INDIANS are under represented in everything????

People watch this garbage?

this. it's very comfy, and i've only watched the first two episodes. i'll wait and see if it ranks above S1

I watch every Netflix Original whether I like it or not. I watched that whole boring show about Will Arnett as a fake alcoholic riding bikes and building chairs with McLovin.

>2 seasons
>20 episodes
>Indians never poo in the loo

Into the trash it goes

she really is one of the high points of the first season

Also given the mean age of this board is probably about 22, I'm not surprised this show isn't more popular. I turn 30 this year and some of the shit in the show really hits home. I think that's the true target demo.

there will be other waifus, but yeah she was amazing

yes

since it got a 2nd season, yes obviously people do.

spamming pol memes so you dont watch the comfiest show there is but have no problem watching a show with a black main character. you cucks are next level with your logic

22 is way too high, mean age is probably 17-18

The true target demo is homosexual SJWs who are so racist they have to put on a show about how they enjoy forced diversity. Also, poo in a loo.

Fuck waiting patiently. Packs only available in 720 and 1080p right now.
Need to wait for a 480p upload since my laptop can't handle anything over that

Comedy peaked with RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANDY

Everything since has been trash

His autistic screeching voice grates my nuts, and he hasn't been funny since he was ironically funny with RAAAAAANDY

As someone who loved Parks n Rec, would I enjoy this?

It's more Louie than Parks and Rec.

I like Parks and Rec and I like Master of None. The humor is different though. Give it a shot imo.

How old is your fucking laptop

the girl felt she had a monotonous life in NY so she went to Japan to escape the monotony. Let that sink in for a second.

the single middle eastern guy felt he had a monotonous life in NY so he went to a European country. Let that sink in for a second.

Since a little before xmas 2010 I think, pretty old as far as technology goes

7 years, bro. Time for an upgrade.

Eventually. Just cheap, and don't want to spend money until I really have to. As long as it works for now and turns on I'm good!

>middle eastern
>india
>middle east

Dude you can get a new Walmart laptop for under 300. And I was like you, didnt want to uprade until i saved cash. My computer crashed, and all my stuff was lost. So make sure you back up your stuff

Just to piggyback on what user said, I can tell you from experience, that having an old laptop die suddenly and being in a hurry to replace it can force you into spending too much on an inferior computer. Definitely take the time to research and find your best option so you don't end up like me, with a Gateway (!) laptop you had to buy at target so you could finish your paper/assignment/trap worship session

If you're a shitskin you're middle eastern
no two ways behaps it

I have cash, don't want to upgrade til it's completely broken just like my car! Also, way ahead of you, I'm kind of a data hoarder with external hard drives (I have 10 2TBs and 2 of them are just dedicated to being a 2nd and 3rd backup for my favorite movies/series/important files)

oh okay, so you bad at geography. got it.

geography doesn't have jack shit to do with it
brown skin = shit country

Turkey = Near East
Persia = Middle East
India = East
China = Far East

this desu

>China = Far East
Honest question: Why can`t we say the Orient anymore?

because "muh racism"

Because that's basically the chink version of WE WUZ KANGZ.... It claims that China is the origin of all life.

Well, the sun DOES rise in the east.... WE WUZ OLIGIN OF ARR RIFE

Because it's east relative to Europe/white people.
Even though we still call Europe/America the "west"
Fucking retards at the SPLC need to make up bullshit rules to stay employed

Your words are a hate group.

Sincerely,
Southern Poverty Law Center

Did you hear that SPLC denounced Kekistan as a hate symbol or some such?

lol not even close, that's way too small a demographic to warrant a second season. regardless of Sup Forumss opinion, people wanted more of this show

Yup. Yuppie liberal faggots. Like you.

he's a goofy manchild and it's all kind of a wankfest desu. I'm not invested in him as a character since all he really could be defined as "quirky indian guy" which I get is the point, but he's so much of a sidekick to begin with even his own sidekick's are that much more one-dimensional and bland ( bigger manchild id, cool black lesbian super-ego, chinese version of him). it's like the sat around and said "lets make someone normal people can relate to " but got hung up on making pop-culture references and inside jokes..

It's not for me but I can see why people like it.

I was about to complain about the Italo-cutie not being in the show anymore but I just finished the fifth episode and she's back.

i think this season is much better
its character studies and good dialogue
comfy as hell

the thanksgivings episode was fucking great shit taste. I agree with the rest though.

POO IN LOO