I made it 6 minutes before turning it off. You?

I made it 6 minutes before turning it off. You?

It was one of the top movies of last year DESU

I made it to the credits lmao xD

I made it to the hour mark to be fair.

But it's the worst capeshit I've seen by far.

it was pretty good, probably my favorite Marvelshit since Winter Soldier.

my only real complain is that the quips felt totally out of character and like the writers were trying to reach a quota, but all the physical/visual comedy was actually great.

Saw it with a friend in the theater and it gave me an insane headache. Effects were cool, but looked like they were behind 10 years with the CGI. I give it points for being one of the few MCU movies where the superhero's morals are based on who he was before he got his powers. 6.5/10

I liked it more than any of the avengers/ironman stuff. His journey to become a wizard was pretty rushed though

quips are essential marvelkino criteria
gotta satisfy the rottentomatoes cirtics

only reason to watch it is the acid trip special effects if you're not into capeshit, story is fucking garbage and incoherent as usual and the characters are props

it gets a lot worse after the 6 minute mark. you made the right decision

This movie was pretty good, but the jokes were pure shit

1h 55m before turning it off

About 2 or 3.

You're not supposed to skip days on Adderall, Op.

I made it 6 minutes into my fourth time watching it.

Can somebody explain to me Mordo. What's his deal? He knows that the Ancient one is much older than she looks, no one even knows how old approximately but he doesn't care how she gained the immortality but when it's revel that she uses Dormamu seal he just flips his shit extremely quick. Why? I've come to understanding that there is only one source of immortality and it's through that dimension. Why is it suddenly a deal breaker for him he didn't care before that? But okay let's assume that there is another source and the they aren't just clarifying it, if there was another source wouldn't Kaecilius pursue that one instead that doesn't involve world's destruction? It's not as elite as Dormamu's?

Am I just overthinking it and it's just a shitty script's seizure to set up sequels antagonist?

I couldn't make it through the theatrical trailer

The ending is the only good part of the movie because it's not just a huge battle and has some fairly inventive effects, that's about it. It's a shitty mess of a movie.

OP, I'VE COME HERE TO BARGAIN

The first third is actually well above most other drama flicks out there. Cumberbatch aint a hack, he portrays a depressed and desperate neurosurgeon quite brilliantly. Then it gets silly with the magic. VERY silly. I would prefer they keep Dr. Strange snarky rather than quippy like the rest of the MCU roster.

Had to pause it multiple times because of how boring and cliche it was.

I made it ten words before hiding the thread

It's good effort. I like this one, user !!!

basically this

I just wanted a cool astral projection movie because I do it. This was so disappointing and dumb when there was so much potential.
Also
>Benedryl Cucumber doing an American accent

>because I do it

I watched the whole thing, can I get a medal?

If you hate a movie so much you stopped watching it why would you make a post about that?

Woah, Doctor Strange gets silly?? wtf????

I always avoid movies with that actor

Cant stand to look at his retarded face for 5 seconds

So to answer your question, I made it 0 minutes as i never turned it on

Thanks for sharing your utterly meaningless opinion. Oh wait, this is just designed for replies. Damn, got me.

I made it to the end of the movie and then stayed till after the credits were done and then stayed a bit longer till the workers came in to clean up

Nah im serious idk what it is about him but hes probably the only actor i can recall that makes me rage so fucking hard

Honest to god everytime i see him in a trailer i wish he would die soon so that he won't ruin any more movies by his mere presence

He can't act and no matter what role he's in he has the same insufferable character plus he looks like his mum was drinking hard liquor straight out the bottle during her entire pregnancy