Hey guys. I run a few large "pro bernie/fuck hillary" pages and I need some ammo...

Hey guys. I run a few large "pro bernie/fuck hillary" pages and I need some ammo. I'm looking for some good picture/memes that kids these days love or short videos about George Soros and how he's working against americans.

PRAISE KEK

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/SandersForPresident/comments/4uevn2/since_neither_bernie_sanders_nor_the_fbi_decided/
twitter.com/colin_deppen/status/757316675469533185
youtube.com/watch?v=dqa4adWiGzE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

go fuck yourself

"I run a few large "pro bernie/fuck hillary" pages and I need some ammo
lurk periodically in the cfg Meme bread, ièll dump what I got

OK. I'll dump some.

This

Just post this fucking picture. I don't have much anti Hillary stuff I guess, bit I have a lot of pro Trump stuff. Is that OK? Also link your shit.

reddit.com/r/SandersForPresident/comments/4uevn2/since_neither_bernie_sanders_nor_the_fbi_decided/

This looks like a pretty enlightening thread.

Won't link my shit because I had one of my pages exposed and ended up dropping my traffic by over 70%. I am 100% Pro Trump. I made these pages to under the radar push Trump and also push Bernie running third party. Pro trump stuff is GREAT but it has to be subtle ya know?
Thanks this is good.

Thank you, even fucking plebbit has its uses

Gotta protect yourself.

>82691309
especially when you live in the liberal shithole that is california. We are fighting the good fight though. The #DNCLeak and #BernieMustDisavow tags have really helped turning these bernbots

The democratic party is burning. On e the mass exodus hits, it's all over.

damn straight. I am libertarian but leaned democrat for a long time. The constant racist bullshit I get because "muh white privilege" drove me away so fast. These liberals are truly fucking nuts.

I've basically started distancing myself from any liberals in my life, for the most part. They're mentally unstable.

Yea man.. when your best friend growing up who you've shared floors with and gave eachother top ramen in times of need (lol) comes out of nowhere saying that it isnt my fault, but by being white im inherently racist, I realized this shit is poison.

Here's a good video of the beta uprising. It could be good for encouraging anti-Hillary sentiment as a movement.

twitter.com/colin_deppen/status/757316675469533185

I've managed to change the viewpoints of all the people I care about, except one. I think the wiki leaks will get her though. I've done some really great work with one, haha.

Same here. My core group of friends has moved from Bernie(because hes "not corrupt") to Trump because no matter how hard they try you really cant stump the trump. My DAD sadly is the one I cannot convince, but hes still living the Bill Clinton dream (he happened to get rich during this time) Nice. I think older democrats don't understand that this younger "democrat" party is completely different than their party of past.
Good good... I have so much ammo for the next few days. Mix in some new wikileaks stuff. This should be good. Praise KEK

I'm lucky, my dad is an ex navy man and rabidly pro Trump. Mom was going to vote Hillary, decided against it in her own. Made me proud.

haha exact opposite here man. My mom has never voted in her life, at 60~, but is voting trump and even went out for the primaries. A MOVEMENT

H I G H E N E R G Y

Good idea. The election will probably be decided based on how many berntards vote for Stein or don't vote at all.

That's what I'm thinking. I use to just "REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HILLARY AND BERNIE ARE SHIT FUCK COMMUNISM" but I've changed to "You're totally right, fuck the DNC. Bernie had no chance from the start he needs to go third party blah blah blah"

WHAT IS THE ORIGINAL SOURCE OF THIS??

nice!!

youtube.com/watch?v=dqa4adWiGzE

just go full we hillary nao if you want to generate butthurt.

I'm going to use this. "Doesn't it look like it hurts Bernie to say this? No one is safe from the Clinton Crime Machine"