I want to thank Joss Whedon, who inspired me to get into filmmaking. I want to thank my friends, my family...

>I want to thank Joss Whedon, who inspired me to get into filmmaking. I want to thank my friends, my family. Most of all though, I want to thank one group of people. You see, I almost didn't make it in this business. For a while I had this idea that I wanted to be "internet famous". I wanted to make videos on YouTube about video games and stuff. Well, a very special group of people, you know who you are, snapped me out of that nonsense and that's when I got serious about breaking into the industry. So guys, for everything you've done for me, *holds up Oscar* this big guy's for you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PJc35Gk5Yfg?t=1h24m58s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this looks like daniel tosh. is it not him?

>TFW He lives 10 mins away and went to the same high school as my cousins
I never knew I was so close to memery in small town Northern Illinois

Please tell me they had some Latza anecdotes.

PLEASE

come on, lad

Unfortunately they weren't in the same year at Lakes High School. He and his brother apparently shares mutual friends with me on fuckbook.

His "He's gonna get ya!" Video occurs in downtown Grayslake Train station, I head there all the time

Send a friend request to Paul. If you have mutual friends he'll probably accept it, or will at least initiate a chat conversation.

Last night I dreamt that I was Charlize Theron's guitar teacher (she had always wanted to play an instrument but had never started. now I was going to be her super secret private teacher). Throughout the dream she kept calling me "kid" and kept goofing off and making references to me being in my 20s and therefore younger than her.

I thought that was a pretty pathetic dream, but at least it's not as pathetic as dreaming you're friends with PeanutButterGamer and then tweeting that you think it might be clairvoyance.

lel

>It was a while back where Sup Forums tricked some poor schmuck into coming out here. Sup Forums posed as us, said we were looking for on-air talent, and got some schmuck to try and find our studio for an audition. The cruelest fucking thing you could've done.
>- Rich Evans

t-w-ijesus fucking christ fucking spam filtert-c-h-dot-t-v/videos/136760382

1:24:58

I got you pham

Fucking this

What I wouldn't give to Facebook / Twitter Latza access, and this fucker can get it for free

I think he said "unaired" instead of "on-air".

his twitter is shit. he literally never posts.

Holy shit, that's a boring stream.

that makes literally no sense, user.
you should be embarrassed for being so stupid.

He moved to LA.

>I'M THE KIND OF AUTIST EVERY AUTIST SHOULD KNOW

is this from his suicide note?

youtu.be/PJc35Gk5Yfg?t=1h24m58s

This dude fucking oozes with autism