How did we go from THIS

How did we go from THIS...

...to THIS?

They're both shitty designs DESU.

God damn, Pym, at least throw some red on there.

I agree, but I don't get the transition.

How do you go from completely integrated man-machine hybrid to just another human in an iron man suit?

What? I wrote DESU and it printed DESU. The hell?

This never gets old.

Well, Remender had planned to tell that whole aspect of the story before he left for good. Now Duggan will have to pick up the slack.

Kek

Oh, so it's a joke, I get it. Been here a long time and never typed "to be honest" as T B H before.

Wordfilters used to be super common on Sup Forums, especially Sup Forums. Part of the whole Sup Forums lingo is based on them (like "weeaboo" for example). They're not as common as they were, but t.b.h and f.a.m have been filtered on all boards for a couple of months now.

On a scale of 1 to Clownshoes, how silly is it that I just now saw the similarities between Pym/Ultron and Brainy/Computo?

Why was Brainy never saddled with all the baggage from *his* crazy, killer-robot-creating days?

Because he didn't get saddled with writers who dwelled on it to the point of memehood.

Same reason why Pym can never get away with slapping his wife that one time while he was insane, while it never gets brought up for other characters that did similar shit. Pym can't catch a break.

I miss f.a.m.

Oh God Pym what are you doing now?

Doesn't the galactic community remember how Ultron went Borg and pretty much conquered the Kree and a bunch of other empires?

It could be worse. It could've taken cues from Avengers 2.

This, tbhfamtachi.

Gary frank?

Remender to Waid

Haven't read Marvel in a minute, so how's Hank ruining his life now?

Is it a break down?
Did he create a new unstable, dangerous machine?
Did he create a dangerous machine as a result of a break down?

So is this nigga basically venom but in Ultron form now? I assume when it's battle time the helmet unmelts and looks like ultron.

So how was this issue of Uncanny Avengers? Getting mine tomorrow. Is pymtron going to be the next marvel crossover storyline?

He hasn't done shit yet.
However, his first wife that Janet is a literal deadringer for, was pregnant when she was kidnapped by Soviet agents and eventually killed. Hank's daughter, Nadia, just showed up in All New All Different Avengers'

Posting the preview

I so hype for Pymtron and then it got dropped for like 3 issues for event shit

Brainy gets handwaved as being a dumb kid
Brainiac's already got villain baggage from the name
LOSH manages to have a lot of good villains so they don't have to rely on Brainiac
probably other reasons

>Been here a long time
Not really.

Duggan, not Waid.

>posting the unlettered versions

Are we going to ignore the new canon that Jan wasn't his first wife and he had a daughter with this first wife and that daughter is now the new Wasp?

That was always canon. Jan actually used this to fuck with him because she looked like his first wife.

read comics dude.