Was Tom justified in his hatred for the maid?

Was Tom justified in his hatred for the maid?

Of course. She was a nigger.

She was actually the owner of the house.

Politically correct faggots still found her offensive and they made her white in the modern reboot.

>black maid

He was in the right.

No she wasn't. Tom had actual owners and they weren't black.

I'm pretty sure she beat him all the time with whatever she could get her hands on, so yes.

This thread is off to a great start.

no she was the housemaid

theres an episode where the owners say goodbye at the start to the black lady and tom

I want to watch this again

can you stream it anywhere?

(and not that $4 / episode shit)

>It's racist to have black characters
>It's racist to not have black characters
There's no winning here

I'm pretty sure Tom and Jerry are all on Dailymotion and YouTube.

he didn't hate the maid, he thought it was jerry masquerading as her

Why are Tom and Jerry and all the other old cartoons such unredeemable voids of creativity? Is it the jews?

There has been many iterations of the show and tom has had many owners.

Tammy two shoes (the fat, black woman) has been the most recurrent one and they recolored her in the 2010's version of the show.

>animeposter spews out garbage opinions

What a surprise.

And what would you say is oh so great and creative? Fucking Anime?

Goddamn lower left just gave me 'Nam flashbacks. I was actually excited for that movie, like really excited. What a let down.

Her name is Mammy Two Shoes, muhfucka.

His maid was a nigger. A nigger!

Tier 1 qt

The Amos 'n' Andy paradox

I don't think I've ever seen it, but Tom and Jerry was always kind of mediocre compared to similar cartoons. Others would sometimes change up the formula, but Tom and Jerry was pretty much always the same exact cartoon, only sometimes with a different setting like the wild west or Italy or space or something
To think I could have gone years or even decades without remembering Tom and Jerry Kids (and subsequently all those other kid/teen spinoffs)

What did ((they)) mean by this?

> that mouse dick

ebin lelz