Muh race war is coming

>muh race war is coming
>whites are waking up, DOOOZ VULT!!!!!1
>cant wait till da day of da rope!!!11

Lmfao. Yeah, no. What'll really happen is you'll continue to whine on Sup Forums about immigration like you always do.

Lmfao at your lives. You fags have some nerve calling yourselves "ubermensch", you pathetic incel CORPSES. Stormfags are a fucking joke. You won't do SHIT. You're so easy to identify, always idolizing Patrick Bateman/Dolph Lungdren or some other movie character/"strong Aryan man" who looks INFINITELY better than you EVER will, but you convince yourself you're on par with him because you're both white, lmfao.

Who the FUCK is going to fight in this "race war" anyway? You? Western "men"? LMFAO. You have never broken a law in your LIFE. Say what you want about Arabs and blacks, but fighting is INGRAINED in their culture (Jihad+rap music) they reproduce at FIVE TIMES the rate of europeans, and the men tend to be low-inhibition and unafraid. And you spend your evenings...posting on a forum...convincing yourself you're a warrior because you occasionally pick weights up. Lmfao. Riiight, okay stormfag. I'm sure a few thousand pasty white teenagers will really be able to defeat MILLIONS of Mujahideen who are so dedicated that they're LITERALLY WILLING TO BLOW THEMSELVES UP FOR THEIR RELIGION.

But yeah. J-just a few more years t-til "da day of da rope" r-right? Lmfao at you. What world are you living in. You're a pathetic, pasty coward. How the FUCK is an 18 year old white autist who has to take ANXIETY MEDICINE (FUCKING LMAO) going to do SHIT against ISLAMIC CONQUERORS who probably bullied and slapped him around in school?

Just stop embarrassing yourself. Your way of "taking action" is crying on forums and buying a "crusader" flag for your wall which you probably hide from your parents. Meanwhile Muhammad parades through your streets, spreads Sharia, and has ten children amd four wives who ADORE him. Lmfao.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LuaHVt-5T5w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

OH YOU SURE SHOWED US OP

Sup Forums ETERNALLY BTFO. HOW CAN WE EVEN RECOVER FROM THIS?

1 kudos good boy deposited into your intern account

Squaddie here. Please start something.

kek

Is this a new copypasta?

regiment?

Implying we will even have to leave from home to fight the race war, we have been training since childhood to control video games, which is basically the same as controlling drones, all the tank battles, helicopter flying will be good for the simplified remote controlled stuff we will use, moving down shitskins and commies got ingrained into our brain, we will kill any opponents without remorse, and while you breed like the 5th century animals you are, and roam the streets in angry mobs, the west will shit out air (heli and fixed wing) and tracked drones by the billions from automated factories, then we will slaughter you like the animals you are while burping and farting from junk food, sitting in a barely ventillated rooms slurping soft drinks or beer. Our conscience has been set to not have any moral problem with wiping out entire races, men, women, and children, find some peace that you niggers will at least die quick.

Lmfao. Fuck off pawn. You're NOTHING but Shlomo's TOOL.

You do what your Jewish masters TELL YOU to do. That's IT.

>[buzzwords intensify]
Also
>1 post by this ID

>[capitalizing words intensifies]

You've been shitposting here before, I've seen that retarded writing style.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

LMFAO YOU LITERALLY BELIEVE PLAYING CALL OF DUTY MAKES YOU A WARRIOR HOLY FUCKING SHIT

LMFAO. You're a JOKE. Please, tell me, will those drones be able to get you to ACTUALLY FUCKING REPRODUCE? Because otherwise, they're USELESS. LMFAO. Even if "MUH WACE WAR" WOULD happen, it's fucking USELESS because you LITERALLY CAN'T FIND A SINGLE WHITE WOMAN WHO FINDS YOU ATTRACTIVE. LMFAO. You're PATHETIC.

>we will kill any opponents without remorse
LMFAO.

Holy fucking shit, I actually cringed.

If you're so fucking "blood-crazed", why are you AFRAID TO FUCKING LEAVE YOUR HOUSE?

If you're such a sociopath, how come you have a "oneitis" who you spend EVERY FUCKING NIGHT DREAMING ABOUT while she IGNORES you?

Why have you NEVER BROKEN A LAW IN YOUR LIFE?

OH WAIT! It's because you're a fucking PATHETIC, SOCIALLY ANXIOUS, incel CORPSE who is LITERALLY DIAGNOSED WITH AUTISM. You literally need to take MEDICINE because your parents and society think that you're weird to the point of fucking ILLNESS. LMFAO.

You don't do ANYTHING. You've NEVER done anything. You never WILL do anything. You'll just get angry, continue to lift weights by yourself, and post on Sup Forums. That's all you CAN do. You're a JOKE.

>implying he's wrong

sauce on pic m8?

youre right about west europe but your forgetting east europe and russia. good luck when we loose our shit. we will wipe you and everyone else out, along with those cuck west europeans.

It's just baseless claims and insults.

I hope people here are smart enough not to engage in this bait.

That image links to a nigger getting shot in Chicago. KEK

5 good boy points awarded for your account

you have been upgraded from Dept. of Vet Affairs board member seat to USPS

too many LFMAO per post, fuckhead.
you're a fairy, and your mother dresses you funny

But he's not wrong. He maybe just trying to trigger you, but he's not wrong.

There will be no 'race war', there will be no 'day of the rope' (at least not the day of the rope you're expecting)

And so called squaddies are nothing more than zionist killing machines with no brains.

Ironic coming from an ethnic whose probably incel himself.

What is artificial wombs? What is cloning? You don't have to have a wife for long.
Implying not breeding like animals lessen our superiority from the shitskins.

If you think we are so weak, and won't show up for a fight, why not start a race war yourself? Lame little shitskin rejects always attacks from surprise, gunning down or blowing up the unsuspecting, but would never have a chance one on one in a decent unarmed or melee fight, even against a videogaming fatso neet, let alone anyone with decent physical job.

Taking wild guesses in a dozen categories to see if some hits is useless, hell you cannot even control your emotions while typing with that all caps shit you write, come here to shitpost then getting triggered, you would be one of those shitskins that tries to run away, don't, because you will just die tired.

Also with all that anxious projecting, do you feel the rope on your neck tightening already?

Nobody here will do anything besides laugh when other countries do something retarded regarding refugees or being cucks instead of acknowledging the shit going on in their own countries. Sup Forums is filled with bitter, anime watching, video game playing, coddled manchildren, once you realize that, you see how much of a joke this place is.

There's race wars going on right now in Eastern Europe and Russia.

PRO TIP WE LITERALLY CANNOT

>Never broken a law in my life
>Some britfag thinks thats a bad thing
>MFW I have dignity and respect for the laws of my nation and your nation is already gone

>Never broken a law in my life

Almost impossible buddy

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.

Tell that to OP

who hurt you user ?

Let me tell you something. We're well aware that we will be fighting you at some point in the future and we can't wait. You just have to grow a pair of bollox so we can finish it.

Royal Green Jackets

You're not wrong. And that's the sad part.

t. Paki shitter who sniffs a carpet 5 times a day

Silly jew. Your race will end. I demand it.

So much effort for so little effect.

>LMFAOx10

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

Fucking LMAO, you stormfags are so pathetic that you don't even PRETEND you could get laid anymore. You've literally ACCEPTED the fact that your ONLY way of reproducing is through artificial wombs. LMFAO.

You're such a joke, it's hilarious. I'm not saying there will be a war, why would there be? Whites are TERRIFIED of us. It's about as likely as you finding a girlfriend. Lmfao. it's hilarious. I see so many people like you, PATHETIC little 18-24 year old lonely white incels who are fucking PETRIFIED of the very same "rapefugees" they act like they'll do SHIT about online. You BOW YOUR HEADS when you see us in the street, and you HOENSTLY think you, a fucking TEENAGE AUTIST who's AFRAID TO LEAVE HIS HOUSE will do SHIT?

I only see arabs when i eat kebab, not very often anyways

We are not petrified, we just smart enough not to jump into scenarios that can only effect us negatively in the currently rigged justice system.

Also one more thing to help you stay awake at night, ethnic bioweapons. We won't even need to control drones, just spread a virus that attack only the enemy races with specific genetic markers, a virus that will effect whites as the common cold but will kill all arabs it reaches within a few days. It is you that will do the hiding, afraid to leave where ever you holed up, praying to your mudgod to allow you to be deported instead of the painful death, it is you thats heart will stop for a second everytime you hear a sneeze, and you will bow your head and bury it into your hands, afraid for your pathetic double digit IQ inbred subhuman life. Your race will die, you rapechilds will die, even the halfbloods you may get from racetraitors will die. And you think I am making stuff up? Google about ethnic bioweapons, even the jews got ethnic bioweapons as early as a couple of decades, probably that is why they are aiding the flooding of Europe with arabs and niggers, to have us experience them first hand, and therefore grow to hate them, and give the blessing for them to wipe out arabs with ethnic bioweapons around Israel, to have their Greater Israel.

t. Muhammad

stale pasta is stale. Remember to sage

Those people bowing their heads are a disgrace to whites everywhere. I walk with my head up because I know I am superior in every way except possibly athleticism. That's why you make superior slaves to white folk. We design and you build, see how that works?
Or you can fuck off back to Africa, build your own ethnostate, and leave us whites the fuck alone.

NOT YOUR PERSONAL ARMY

>Who the FUCK is going to fight in this "race war" anyway?
Eastern Europeans mainly. They love removing kebab anyway.

Let me guess pol you want to exterminate the globalists first to take the problem off the root right

eat shit, rugsniffer..

DEUS VULT!

Lmfao. Keep fantasizing, stormfag. Won't change the fact that you're a lonely virgin incel who does NOTHING but POST ON FORUMS. LMFAO.

>racetraitors
LMAFO. This website is so autistic.

It's almost as if women are attracted to well built, handsome men with massive dicks.

Here's a hint, stormfag: the only thing women are loyal to is Chad's dick. No woman gives a FUCK about "muh nationalism", that's why they look for ethnic conquerors rather than pasty little incel bitches like you lmfao.

But yeah, I'm sure those "aryan princesses" will reeeeeally prefer your "proud nationalist christian morality" (FUCKING LMAO) to Alpha Tyrone's LONG, DOM BBC.

>I walk with my head up because I know I am superior in every way
Is that why you've literally never had a >3/10 woman attracted to you? Lmfao.

calm down sand nigger

>Lmfao. Keep fantasizing, stormfag. Won't change the fact that you're a lonely virgin incel who does NOTHING but POST ON FORUMS

''Action will not happen until words are spoken''.

I suggest you stop worrying about playing games on your i phone and start caring about the world.

>fighting is INGRAINED in their culture (Jihad+rap music)
>rap music
im ded

>assuming all white people are Sup Forums browsing neckbeards

this post violates the rules. have fun with your ban, and go back to plebbit you fucking kike

Which dictionary did you find the definition of conqueror that said living on pityfood and would die just by the weather without the shelter provided by some others work?

Hell you did not even need to be deported, just the electricity and gas or central heating turned off for the winter, and all you welfare migrants shits just freeze to death, you would run out of things to burn in a couple of days. You are just kind of tolerated here by some hippies that believed the lie of the marxist jews, and the guys who want to fuck those hippies and just go along with that bullshit for a little while, but you don't really have a foothold in Europe. There are so many ways that you could be killed off with little effort I could publish a few thousand page book on them, and I am not a military academy expert that have access to the best knowledge gathered and the best intelligence material on this subject.

Will you shill somewhere else faggot? You're here, the same time every night making your shit tier threads. Both threads I've seen so far are from you crying about muh ebil whitey and muh poor Jews. Kill yourself, you aren't even a convincing shill, you're as translucent as a Jew always is.

Lol lol face it he's probably right. Trump will probably lose because of all the shit skins you've already imported. People are too retarded to vote for alt right minor parties in normal elections. In Europe the alt right parties probably won't get in because cucks and cuckservatives will vote tactically, ie they'll all agree to vote cuck or cuckservative together to make a block that outnumbers you. In Britain sure people voted Brexit but once again they're too retarded to realise that you also have to vote UKIP otherwise you'll just get the same whorish country going on sooner or later which is already happening only weeks later.

The time to save the west was 20 years ago. I voted for it I voted Pauline Hanson, hardly anyone did, now it's too late.

I'm just glad I have good skills and a rich enough family to buffer me from the downfall. So many whities are fucked but they swan around like it's all good.

Faggots. Lol lol.

dubs will es
neckbeards are not uebermenschen

>implying OP is not a white woman or (((other))) looking to motivate white males to lose their heads and commit acts of aggression towards the agents of imbalance they have imported to the west

Can you explain to a poor burger wtf you're talking about? I am confuse

>Why have you NEVER BROKEN A LAW IN YOUR LIFE?
You keep saying that as if it is a bad thing.

LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO

Hot. Please insult us more.

This vid has no nuances at all, pretty romantic though.

2/10 troll.
stale and overused, despite trying for 5 posts op cannot give an adequately fresh triggering experience.

I see this pasta at least once a week now, I can't even imagine being rustled by this anymore. My jimmies, they are safe.

Op confirmed for retarded din du nuffin nigger. The day you're pathetic race starts a race war will be the whites greatest day you will unite all whites once you slip, that war will be won in a matter of seconds I promise you op white might is not a myth.

You mean The Rifles right?

Sup Forums is finished
I AM NOW A #CRUZMISSLE

you desperately need fingering

tl;dr

youtube.com/watch?v=LuaHVt-5T5w
Every race war baiter should now.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

10 years ago everyone thought immigration was cool.

Now some people don't like it.

In 10 years everyone will think immigration is bad but by then there will be way too many immigrants.

Who the fuck knows what happens 10 years after that.

Top kek

fpibp

islams they so crazy. wot do?

> calls Sup Forums a bunch of losers while going full-autist
Good plan

>Why have you NEVER BROKEN A LAW IN YOUR LIFE
sandnigger logic everyone

Ex-Sunni

>fighting is INGRAINED in their culture
>men tend to be low-inhibition and unafraid
This is the exact reason why Arab nations will never have peace, even under global Sharia as they claim they want to have. Far-right Sunni's and Whabbi's eventually cave their groups in by accusing one another of not being Muslim enough down to the smallest thing. It's a self-deprecating ideology.

>LITERALLY WILLING TO BLOW THEMSELVES UP FOR THEIR RELIGION.
This is true degeneracy. These idiots are so caged by their own religious ideals that they literally think committing suicide is judgement and a way to progress on to the "next life." Get a fucking grip.

Look at any Arab nation. They rely on the idea of western democracy in order to keep their broken nations afloat. Think of these nations as SJW's where nothing is their fault and everything bad that is happening to them is because of the west and liberal democracies. What a crock of pigshit. Without any influence from the outside world, these countries would just collapse to nothing and descend into ashes if left to the modern Muslim.

Muslims are so fucking touchy when you dare criticize Islam because they believe they're living in the 7th century it makes me cringe and glad I'm not longer Muslim.

>men tend to be low-inhibition
So much so that they have to cover their women because they can't keep to themselves enough to not be barbaric, unintelligent niggers that they are. I speak like this because I see it as an ex-Muslim and people have asked my opinion on the rapes in Germany and elsewhere.

Inshallah, brother, but don't you realise the hungarian is a literal autist? stop giving him attention he actually believes the stupid sci-fi wankery he's saying

hey I live there :D

Nice

le triggered wog

How does it feel the tide is turning black boy?

How much time and effort did you put into this post

Race war will be mob violence against whites in the cities and guerrilla warfare against blacks. White people are patient, but once there is a giant mob of blacks going around killing whites, that's when whitey will decide to execute a swift victory

>Two MG 42s placed at 40 degrees to line on nigger advance - spacing 400 yards apart

cut down like corn

spoken like a true brainwashed faggot who never stood for anything or realized we have way too many fucking unconstitutional laws.

Shhh, little autist. Go back to playing Crusader Kings and working on your "Hungarian Christian Empire". Lmfao.

Legit lol.

>the tide is turning
LMFAO, what fucking world are you living in?

FUCKING LOL at thinking ANYONE gives a FUCK about "nationalism" " despite an occasional "yeah i guess im against like mass immigration... kinda bro... idk dude" apart from a few ONLINE LOSERS LIKE YOU. LMAO. Muslims on the other hand are FULLY dedicated to their religion, reproduce at TEN TIMES the rate you do (actually, infinity times in your case, considering you're an incel virgin) and CONQUERING you RIGHT NOW. LMAO. AND YOUR POLITICIANS SUPPORT US.

Again, you guys talk about "crusading" and "deus vulting" all day - yet you do NOTHING. Meanwhile Islam is growing more popular by the second, whereas"white nationalism"? fucking LMAO. Also, don't act as if ANY white european adolescents ARE CHRISTIAN THESE DAYS. I have respect for Christianity but not the joke it's become. It's merely a religion for whores (like your future wife) to seek "forgiveness" for getting banged by Chad, Tyrone and Ali. Then guys like you move in to take care of our kids. LMAO.

Hi Invisible. You're an incel nigger.

>its this same proxy autist who gets BTFO every thread and has to soothe his anal anguish for 3 days before trying again

Ahahahahaha. That attached picture is fucking CRINGEWORTHY.

Yeah, Oh yeah, whites are sooooooooooo terrifying. The same people who get cuccked in their own countries, look down their feet when they pass the same immigrants they claim to "hate", and have a whole GENERATION of young men who are fucking TERRIFIED OF WOMEN, let alone immigrants LMFAO.

I'm not saying western whites have always been weak cowards. They haven't, it's just they have been for the past 70 years lmfao. Don't act as if you're brave because a few people in the same country as you DECADES ago once were, you're NOTHING.

Keep in mind, there are literally houses owned by the Mujahideen in Rotherham with thousands of white girls available to any Muslim brother who wants one? Lmfao. I'm SUUUURE whites are such "warriors", which is why they just FUCKING ACCEPTED IT. LMFAO. Oh, oh! wait! You're....supposedly..."waiting"...until it gets worse...so then...you can...do something....LMFAO. Even a fucking TWO YEAR OLD could understand how hilariously stupid and illogical that "reasoning" is. That's probably because it's not a plan, it's an EXCUSE you incels NEED because you're too terrified to actually do anything lmfao. It's hilarious, all you do is ROLEPLAY. Muslims actually go out and make a difference, whereas stormfags just cry on forums. You're a JOKE.

LMFAO this is probably the most delusional post I've seen here so far.

Stormfag white knights are the funniest. Do you honestly think these slags give a FUCK about "nationalism", let alone you "defending their honour" or "fighting for their rights" ONLINE?

These girls wouldn't give you the TIME OF DAY in real life, and you STILL white knight for them online. LMFAO. You're PATHETIC. The reality is that these sluts simply just wanted to date the Islamic conquerors, but got butthurt when they realised Muslims practise polygamy and obviously saw other girls too, so the Islamic conquerors had to take action.

You pathetic, incel "crusaders" ACTUALLY BELIEVE the bullshit they spew about "hurrr muh rape crisis!" lmfao. What world are you retards living in, seriously. They WANT to date the Mujahideen.

HEIGHT, FACE, FRAME

Glad you're free of the Bedouin Jew.

Underrated post.

Paki boy just keep driving around in your wog mobile pretending to be in a gang like you usually do when you have to leave your sisters pussy alone for he bad week

We will destroy every last one of you - the tide has tuned now even the White cucks who voted Labour, your biggest ally, are either too old or too chav to vote.

The UK is swinging hard Right and there is zero you can do about it

iI'll let you into a secret too black balls, any White women that will fuck you lot will and probably have fucked dogs

>paki takes seconds from rover kek

niggers would get DESTROYED in a race war, you think the cops are going to be on your side, or the military?

You obviously don't read the news, nor have you been in the military. You speaking of another race as if you are somehow stronger and more intelligent is laughable, you have a weak mind.

It's real easy to believe in yourself when you believe you are on the winning team but hey, we gotta have our favorite sports teams too.

You would be destroyed in any war son, you make that obvious. Go ask mom to make you another hot pocket, take a deep breath and realize that your mortality is real and you will die, this post will never matter and neither will your race.

Uneducated and weak.

Nice one Jamal

Fucking lmao. Delusion: the post.

>any White women that will fuck you lot will and probably have fucked dogs
So...almost all British women fuck dogs? Fucking lmao. If you seriously think 99% of normal british white girls haven't been with Tyrone and Ali, you're fucking deulsional.

How are you in a defunct regiment?