Is there any evidence that Russia was involved in the DNC hack or is it a damage control conspiracy theory

Is there any evidence that Russia was involved in the DNC hack or is it a damage control conspiracy theory.

CNN painting Trump as a traitor who's working with Putin, citing the lack of an RNC hack as evidence.

Is there ANY truth behind this?

None. The only source is an unnamed US official.

More libshit propaganda.
>no named source, just Helpful Government Official
That should be all the evidence you need. If they could prove it, they would be loud and vocal about it.

Russia is the big bad boogies man.

US officials cry big crocodile tears about "Russian Aggression" because Russia stands ready to nuke the NWO if they try to break it apart and plunder those gas fields

Funny how Trump got called a conspiracy theorist for saying the Dem's election is rigged, when it turned out to be true, but nobody is calling Hillary out on this bullshit

On a semi-related note, why are so many Americans against being allies with Putin? Wouldn't it make sense to join forces w/ him in Syria to elimate ISIS?

Mainstream media democrat controlled spin. They can't defend those emails so they find someone else to blame. Ironic how they want to blame Russia now when republicans said Russia was the greatest threat to America, they laughed. Russia is only big and bad when they want it to be.

Might be because Russia is out of their control.

Similar to how police will keep escalating force and do anything to keep a situation under their control. The us government does the same with other countries, but Russia has a nuclear arsenal and a leader who will not bow to US pressure and disrupts things like regime change in Syria

You guys are silly if you haven't seen the pattern yet.

Russian hackers breach DNC multiple times, pro-Russia Wikileaks releases this latest controversy right before the convention, etc.

Trump's entire business empire relies on Russian funding, largely from Russian oligarchs with close personal ties to Putin.

Trump has praised Putin many times.

Trump only intervened in the Republican Platform to get more friendly pro-Russian language in there, including that the US would no longer support Crimea against Russian rule.

Paul Manafort used to work for pro-Russian Ukrainian president and has personal ties with many oligarchs.

Trump's foreign policy adviser to Russia and Europe has spent his entire career with Russian investments and is heavily connected to Gazprom.

State media in Russia has become completely pro-Trump.

Trump has suggested that the US might not unconditionally support NATO members if they were attacked by Russia, threatening the core concept keeping the alliance together.

And so we come to the reason Trump won't release his tax returns: they will undoubtedly show massive financial connections to Russia and specifically to oligarchs close with Putin.

Pic related is mfw Sup Forums has been cheering for Putin's puppet to Make America Great Again.

Nice talking points shill

You're all so intent on finding conspiracy theories in everything yet refuse to see the obviousness of the one right in front of you.

I must say I've been real disappointed with this board lately.

While there's no concrete evidence to the claim, I don't think it's outside the realm of possibility. It's no secret that a Trump presidency would be majorly beneficial to the Russian government. That being said, what's being purported through media is still complete spin, fully intended to deflect attention from the actual content of the emails.

Could you give a little sourcing on the Business ties?

The rest of this is shill material talking points. desu senpai

You shills aren't even good.

>CNN painting Trump as a traitor who's working with Putin

Well, since some people hate both, it must be true.

Pwnallthethings alleged on twitter that some of the documents in the initial leak were last opened by "Russian name" written in cyrilic. Also apparently some files were saved with a russian charset.
Have not checked myself, also, don't know how

I don't get that damage control.

Are the emails actually harming for Clinton?
If not who cares?
If yes who cares who stole them?

putin wants to weaken the usa with the worst president ever. that's the reason he secretly supports trump

It's a CONTROLLED CONSPIRACY by the DNC to MISDIRECT HATRED TOWARDS CLINTON AND DNC TOWARDS RUSSIA

It's obvious as fuck. Vladimir Putin has already said publicly he doesn't want to meddle in American affairs, even though he said if Hillary does get elected war is a possibility.

Speaking of weakness... where are germany's balls?

You think this muslim shit would have been tolerated in 1936?

I think you fuckers need to dial your shit back 80 years and follow grandpa's example.

Kasparov is a massive faggot

>Speaking of weakness... where are germany's balls?

Blacks are doing far more to damage America and you guys do NOTHING to stop it.

BASED PUTIN

BASED TRUMP

BASED MANAFORT

MAKE THE WORLD GREAT AGAIN

you're the one who just devoted your entire previous post to conspiracy theories. just leave and stop embarassing yourself,

Brand new unsubstantiated talking points from the shills that I've been seeing a lot today.

You guys sure out yourselves easily, I'll tell ya what.

Also:

> Rodham was deeply influenced by a 1966 article titled "Change or Containment," which appeared in Motive, a magazine for college-age Methodists. Authored by the Marxist/Maoist theoretician Carl Oglesby, who was a leader of the Students for a Democratic Society, this piece defended Ho Chi Minh, Fidel Castro, and Maoist tactics of violence. Its thesis was that "certain cultural settings" (most notably American capitalism) were inherently inequitable and oppressive, and thus caused people to feel "pain and rage" that sometimes erupted into violence -- like that of "the rioters in Watts or Harlem" -- which was "reactive and provoked" rather than aggressive or malicious. Hillary later said that the Motive article had played a key role in her metamorphosis from Goldwater Republican in 1964 to leftist Democrat in 1968. During her years as First Lady of the United States, Mrs. Clinton would tell a Newsweek reporter that she still treasured the Oglesby piece.[1]

Hillary is literally a commie plant since the 1960s. Are you seriously trying to tell me that "Trump is in league with the Russians" when Hilldog has been doing exactly that since she was in college?

>citing the lack of an RNC hack as evidence.
Maybe the RNC has better security?