Sup Forums's thoughts about diversity quotas in films?

Sup Forums's thoughts about diversity quotas in films?
Kinda like nigger nobles in medieval european settings.

What the fuck is with Canadians and bait threads

Why are blacks such cry babbies?

I watched a little bit of this because i got worried for nippon but all it was talking about is gender diversity which is fine. As long as they dont start inviting muhammed and jamal.

ALSO wouldn't this be really good for the autistics that are useless here in the first world?

We can ship them there for the type of work they like (repetitive tasks, stacking, over organized work)

honest opinion? It makes me laugh really hard because for whatever reason diversity quotas somehow always become just blacks.

I honestly wonder why I don't see a shit ton of latinos and asians along with my whites, but rather a lot more blacks

It takes me out of a movie it's anachronistic enough, but I can't say I really care too much

That's never going to happen. Japan is literally choosing to die over importing more people

Another thread got deleted so user could make ANOTHER Sup Forums bait thread

Sorry was it your flavor of the month meme spam colbert thread, Sup Forums?

>in japanese stock photos whites are the niggers

Please tell me that tweet is fake somehow

Also hopefully the "government of japan" doesn't have a twitter

That's the same category, so no

You would find the answer if you lurked more than 5 minutes.

It's not dying you stupid piece of shit

Becoming less powerful and influential? Yes. Is China's GDP and military strength going to be ungodly huge in the future? Yes. Even if Japan tries to stay competitive it's not going to change anything else about the world.

How embarrassing for me;_;

I was watching man in the high castle and when akihito visited that shop the store owner referred to some mirror as "ethnic american art". as in like, it's a trivial novelty enough to be considered "ethnic", lower than anything the new japanese overlords have.

Man I gotta say I would love to be a loyal white subject of the pacific states. I would praise the emperor all day and be the best citizen.

Its literally going to end up as the third Asian power behind a unified Korea. Kinda sad when 100 years ago they had all their neighbours shitting themselves.

Its retarded. The idea of enforcing quotas for "diversity" on art or any kind of creative expression is completely counterintuitive and should be looked at with derision

Importing people isn't going to change that is the point

You fucking retards don't understand what Chinks mean when they say "diversity".

At most, Japan will invite over MORE workers from China and the Philippines, which they're already fucking doing anyway. It's a huge problem, someone in SEA thinks they're getting an internship in Japan and ends up working on a ship 6 days a week as a slave.

They're not going to insource labor from fucking Africa. What the fuck?

Japanese are probably the most xenophobic people on earth. Not hatred, in terms of the distance they put between them and anyone who isn't Japanese. So basically there's no chance of diversity shit happening there.

Does that mean I can go to Japan right the fuck now and get free gibs while Jap women drool all over my 4" peen?

>Sup Forums says diversity quotas are bad
>complain that there's too many jews are overrepresented in x

The fuck? They've had affirmative action for years, you spergs. You literally can't not participate in affirmative action as a big business, 2% of your workforce needs to be mentally disabled.

This really isn't all that true. Foreigners and blacks especially are seen as exotic in Japan these days and the girls will line up to screw (but not marry) one

>They're not going to insource labor from fucking Africa.
yet

If you have a high form of education and a piece of paper that proves you are fluid in then language.

Nor going to happen.

That's what I'm saying. Only people born in Japan, who speak Japanese, and look Japanese are considered native by their society. For girls it's just that western foreigners are exotic and cool, yeah.

Asian diversity =/= western diversity. They probably just mean taking in more asians.

>2% of your workforce needs to be mentally disabled
What?

As long as they keep making my anymay I could care less :3

chinese "folk"?

((promoted))

Because it pays off for them. Niggers and sjws get attention and handouts when they make noise.

Once women get power, they allow foreigners to flood their country.

not as nigger as niggers though but correct nonetheless

I just googled for the twitter handle and I can't even fine the tweet.

that's literally an ad

delete pls

No, Japan is choosing to live and remain Japan rather than becoming a third world cesspit to further appease international banking cartels.

>le constant growth meme
Literally kill your fucking self.

Chinks, Gooks, and SEAmonkies.

The best arguement against letting heterosexual, Republican, Christian, white men under 40 control everything are the Mainstream Country Music charts where everyone sounds the same, looks the same. It's boring and gets old fast. Dull, boring monolithic sausage fest "entertainment" that even Sup Forumstards can't defend.

+1

>GUYS WE NEED TO SAVE THE PLANET CLIMATE CHANGE IS GOING TO KILL EVERYONE
>WE NEED TO IMPORT FOREIGNERS SO OUR BIRTHRATES DON'T DROP WHICH WOULD LEAD TO LESS PULLITION

>blacks especially are seen as exotic in Japan these days

No they're not. A black actor on a Japanese show is funny just because he's black. They treat them like jokes.