JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YR9Ng7_latY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Will he still post here?

FUCK

>life plus 40 years

how does this work?

It's on paper, for posterity and legal record accordance.

It's like when people get six life sentences, or 300 years, etc. The judiciary handing out these sentences knows they won't be carried out. It's basically just them saying "Here's how much of a piece of shit you are." and guaranteeing that they'll never be a free man again.

after you die you're buried on prison grounds for another 40 years

After you die your next of kin has to serve 40 years.

>life for having sex incorrectly

America is fucked up.

your next of kin has to serve whatever's left like said

>americans lock up skeletons for 40 years
Is there anything these fat retards do right?

Wtf i love rape now!

the judge didnt get the memo that sexuality is a spectrum and he did nothing wrong

The non meme answer is so that by the off chance you get paroled or one of your crimes appealed or pardoned you'd still have to serve the other sentence.

So even if Trump said "No more life sentence" he'd still have to serve 40 years

Kek he's also going to trial in July for another rape charge

What's his fucking problem?

He's one nasty son of a gun

and you're never gonna know WHAT comes outta that gun

Yeah, it does seem ridiculously overkill.

America makes a ridiculously bigger deal out of rape than it is. It's a crime that deserves punishment sure, but nothing insane like life imprisonment. That's like a sentence you'd give a murderer.

his sentencing already stipulates no chance of parole or commuting. its probably just a matter of bureaucracy. he was convicted of 2 separate crimes, so he has to be sentenced for 2 separate crimes.

not that it really matters, but it might be possible to have them served concurrently with each other.

>not that it really matters, but it might be possible to have them served concurrently with each other.

It depends on how the judge felt, but seeing how this guy is a real piece of shit, probably gonna have to serve his life sentence first then the 40 years.

i had to check, but unfortunately he is not a Florida Man.

Yeah if you get the max sentence for rape you might as well kill her

what about the cops after your death? doesi it stay in prison for 200 years?

Is his daughter still fucking that goofy hillbilly gun smith dude?

Well that's not true at all

to be honest i think it would be more insidious to have the 40 years comes first.

so when hes 90 years old or whatever they'll say "congratulations, you've served your full 40 year sentence, now enjoy the rest of your life sentence."

I guess that explains why so many rapist kill their victims. If you're going to get life anyway you may as well go all the way with that bitch.

hey guys I'm drunk I just wanted to say that

>implying dying in prison is honestly even a very good punishment
why cant we be more efficient and just kill people?

edgy

So he got life because it was "aggravated rape"? What's the difference between that and regular rape?

He literally raped children you retard. What you wanted him to get a slap on the wrist?

i like that way you state that

Oh shit, Will raped his daughters too apparently
youtube.com/watch?v=YR9Ng7_latY

>Yeah, it does seem ridiculously overkill.
it's likely because the victim was a preteen

damn

you get less time for murder

What ya sippin on desu?

its just a matter of sentimentality. even if you consider a life sentence basically just a very drawn out execution, you could still say the blood technically isnt on your hands.

if i were given the choice of a life sentence or death sentence id probably just say fuck it kill me.

The man who never stops raping

dunno lol some vodka or something

But what if they wanted it?

>if i were given the choice of a life sentence or death sentence id probably just say fuck it kill me.

Just make sure you do it in a state that offers hanging/firing squad.

little girls dont like being raped

i doubt an 11 year old would want it

how does a person rape their own daughter

I understand someone can be sexually attracted to a 16 year old because we are monkeys, but how can someone actually even maintain an erection while raping their own child

how does that even work biologically

Aggravation.

>man has sex with underage girl its rape your life is in prison
>woman has sex with underage boy its irresponsible you do 2 weeks of community service

It wasn't for statutory rape. And there's no way he ran into that many horny 10 year olds (including his own daughters).

What's wrong with that? You gay?

Erections are like sex. They're on a spectrum

Its a power thing

Normie

Oh nevermind i thought it said teens
sorry guys

you are weak

A life sentence is 25 years

from one pedo to another, they don't want it.

>A life sentence is 25 years

Tfw wasted a life sentence inside my room

i dont understand how you could maintain an erection while raping anyone, but thats the world we live in.

>how does that even work biologically
they're 12, not 6. ask a pediatrician.

violently raping your own preteen children is worse than consensual sex with a 15-17 year old that isnt related to you
wow what a shocker.

they dont want to be violently raped sure, but if you really are a pedo you'd have seen enough to show kids can enjoy light play.

usually the use of a weapon or physical violence, but i think they can charge them with it in cases where the circumstances are more heinous which is probably what happened here

How long until he's violently killed in prison?

a life sentence is eligible for parole after 25 years. a life sentence without possibility for parole is a life sentence.

Rape is rape.

He wont make it out of the yard.

depends how long it takes the rest of the inmates to find out what he did.

You got experience with this?

He'll spend the rest of his life in PC.

yea and murder is murder. but some people go in for 15 and some go in for life.

we're not doing this user. you're not going to shitpost in this thread. not now. not here.

MY

And with PoC

yeah but going beyond 2nd base just ends in tears

He wont. He will be hired to make a machine gun out of rolls of toilet paper, cigarette butts and toothpicks.

>tfw you think the risk is worth it but in the long run but its not
Just fap to your jap cartoons and your cunny insatgram post you niggers

light play

Careful what you write about this child rapist. Maybe in 1,400 years he'll have followers who worship him as a prophet of god and any criticism of him or his followers will land one in prison for hatespeech.

or better yet just go to thailand where it's basically legal

you just reminded me to check my instagram

god nika is so cute

SOME

KEK

I know a couple who want it.

kek or this for sure

>Just fap to your jap cartoons
That should be fun when idiots convince other idiots to make that ill-legal.

Its called paraphilia.

lol

It's fine so long as you don't eat Quazlar which was a meal forbidden by the prophet Will Hayden (pbuh)

>I know a couple who want it.
then you should take them up on it and see what happens

You never know until you ask!

The fuck man, I actually watched the show quite a bit and enjoyed it too.

It's actually legal in canada for the girl to solicit, but not for mr pedo to buy

So like a day

Americans are retarded.

It's illegal for Ausfags. One just got arrested for it

>It's actually legal in canada for the girl to solicit
what?

because he feels a pair every time he sees his daughter?

Its so if they have good behaviour or some bullshit that reduced their sentence they still have more shit to pull from

same for canuks and bongs

its so girls dont get arrested for something they were likely forced into

Oh oh oh!