Always Wear Sunscreen

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sTJ7AzBIJoI
mhhe.com/biosci/ap/vander/student/olc/u-reading2.html
youtube.com/watch?v=3boy_tLWeqA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

stay away from booze & painkillers. they give you a puffy face

oh good lord what the fuck

This is the end result of a diet of cocaine, cigarettes, and booze for years on end kids.

It's not just a bad angle.
It's like some witch sucked out her lifeforce.

i got a puffy face without booze or painkillers

a witch called opiates

Mom I'm ______

I don't understand this thread, that's a legit 9/10

you must eat fast food like a poor

youtube.com/watch?v=sTJ7AzBIJoI

>painkillers

Oh god pls no

not really, once a month i go all out on a pizza/burger and that's it

>mexican.png

whats up with that anyways whenever I go on an alcohol bender I get fatfaced
but I usually drink vodka which I always heard has barely any calories so

actual virgins on this board

That is weird, because alcohol is a diuretic so you shouldn't be retaining water

>white """"""""people""""""""

tfw you don't go outside so you never have to wear that
nice

>because alcohol is a diuretic
no thats coffee you fucking retard

more than one substance in this world has diuretic effects

>Oh no no no!
>They won't get me

But her clit's already gone, anons?

then why does drinking water make you feel better during a hangover you fucking retard?

Does this woman look like the fertile saviour of the human race?

Why were the handmaidens so old?

Do you know what a diuretic is?

the casting is weird as shit. yvonne strahovski is still so god damned fucking hot and elisabeth moss is a total fucking troll. then joseph fiennes is still a good looking guy in his prime and the drive is a hairy manlet. I don't get it. And who the fuck ever met a nigger named MOIRA?

apparently you dont you fucking retard

Okay.

mhhe.com/biosci/ap/vander/student/olc/u-reading2.html

>Alcohol acts as a diuretic

Just reading your posts. Quit being a cunt. You can't be this dumb.

ELECTROLYTES BITCH!

>making all these excuses for her
Hey virgins, this is just what a female looks like past the age of 25. Women age like milk.

youtube.com/watch?v=3boy_tLWeqA

Ya'll white boys is jealous at our Nubian Queens who don't age.

Black don't crack.

I still would in a heartbeat.

omg people age wtf?

she does sport more lip hair than a 15 year old boy so i mustache you.. are you gay?
google beyonce liphair un

Age doesn't matter when a nigger is a nigger is a nigger.

ikr!!

Memes aside, wear it. As an ausfag, I've seen way too many girls in their early to late 20s look as if they've been cobbled out of leather. UV's a motherfucker

Still fucking beautiful.

She is like 32 or something, that is pretty normal I think especially because I'm pretty sure she had a kid and that is what happens to a decent number of women when they have their first kid.

Tons of hormones including HGH that do all sort to your body depending on random stuff. Stuff to relax the tendons in your hips and pussy that makes your boobs sag a bit, you gain weight and then lose it, don't get much sleep, stressed out including after it's born. It's random but happens to a lot of women.

Well she is 35. I'd still be into her if I was 45.

But Alexis has always been pale.

>obvious wrinkles on eyes, cheeks and chin area
>blacks don't crack

Mediocre genetics combines with years of abuse and a plethora of makeup as well as various light cosmetic procedures and who knows what other bullshit... She looks like the kind of woman to be obsessed with staying thin since that's what everyone remembers about her so she probably cuts constantly and has no fat anywhere along with that fucked up skin.

NEETs should clean themselves up and get some new clothes they probably have good complexions still after a little sun.

Does coffee help to keep your skin young and beauty? It has antioxidants so it should do, right?

Beyonce is a bad example but I think part of why that is is because of fat layer and skin thickness.

Rory looks like she has super thin skin and so it's showing much more as she ages. Which is weird because she is supposed to be Argentinian which is a mix of Italians and indigenous south Americans who are supposed to have thicker, sun-resistant skin.

I think it's also because she isn't wearing that much make up whereas Beyonce is caked in it. But it does seem true that darker skinned people, including Asians seem to age less visibly on average.

Isn't she Mexican? Our people in general age like shit.

Not all of them.

wow this picture makes me very uncomfortable

Or... Or, just stay away from the evil that is the sun.

>when actresses lie about their age
>5 years later and you look 45 when you supposed to be "35"

>I always heard has barely any calories so
Google exists. Vodka and Whiskey has the same calories. I'm so tired of drinking (as I drink right now). I want to become a weed guy. At least then I might not get as many health problems.

good luck with that, ill see you on al/ck/

How is she in that Netflix series?

Did she learn how to act yet?

*Bleaches skin to look whiter*

Her eyes being one of the few colors in in Sin City was a great visual.

>tfw she chose poorly

Wouldn't you love to be whiter?

don't be mean to my waifu
she was so good in Sin City, seeing Alexis playing a prostitute made my dick diamonds

>tfw she will never kidnap you and take you to Argentina, making you a sex slave. She'd probably shock you every time you say the falklands are UK Clay

shit. she looks older thsn the mom

No. I want grey hair and voice of Kevin Conroy.

>but I usually drink vodka which I always heard has barely any calories

Is this the famous american education?

Vodka is about 231 cal/100g. Pure sugar is 387/100g. Honey is about 300/100g. You're drinking slightly diluted honey.

For reference Coca Cola is about 42 cal per 100g.

Amerifat education strikes again.

chicks usually hit the wall hard in their 30s, and she's almost 36

anybody rewatched GG recently?

never realized that Rory was the prototypical cock-carousel-riding-trustfund-financed-men-deceiving millenial sl00t.

everything that's destroying current western society is part of her character, and the show ended over 10 years ago!

She still looks good, what's your guy's problem?

>what's your guy's problem?
They're pedophiles

Looks great for being 35, are you an underage or just a jealous roastie?

still would

These women age the worst.

virgins were a mistake

Except that alexis bledel used to be next level ephemeral gorgeous. Still would. And just look at those eyes. But yea. The mighty have fallen.

was it chadkino?

And not one Tyrone.

forgot that frat-chad from her first college-year

whats happening here?

Dean deserved far better. Jess did okay in the end. Logan did nothing wrong.

FGM

it's cleaner and healthier that way, men will love it.

bummer

Isn't this girl like 35? Sad.

That looks like a man.

she has shit skin genetics, that sort of thin skin that gets red in the sun. im pale as a bitch but i hardly get sunburns i bronze like a motherfucker and if im in the sun regurarly for a couple months i can get darker than a lot of niggers

People age when they get older???? What the fuck

Where do you live to have men look like THAT?

I wonder if this is why paris hated her for such a long time.

I watched the episode but I'm not sure. I think she got her vagina sewn shut. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

they cut the clit off, so she could not lezz out in secret anymore (or at least not enjoy it anymore)

Men will love it.

Nigger when have you ever seen alexis tanned?

She is actually white, not mediteranian like you and your nigger brothers. Us white people get freckles instead of tanning.

>mexican

But you don't have a full glass of vodka you bell end. Shot of vodka and soda water etc

>white people get freckles instead of tanning.

Fucking glad I'm a Med, that's for sure

still has those lovely blue eyes

kek im from norway and have blue eyes and blonde hair but sure, keep getting sun burns you pussy skin faggot

Men peak at 30, women peak at 13

rory's korean friend was like 40 on the show, she was she same age as lorelai

asian master race wins again