>check the news
>the queen is still not dead

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14561871
strawpoll.me/13251628/r
isis.liveuamap.com/en?savelanguage=true
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>rorkes ACTUALLY BELIEVE black people are literally closer to monkeys than us
Imagine being so blindly racist you believe whatever some idiot pseudoscientists tell you because you like it.

>rorkes ACTUALLY BELIEVE a few thousand years of separation between homo sapiens is enough to produce significant differences
Lol I guarantee none of you have ever read a bio 101 book...

>the queen is still not dead
/thread

leftypol are raiding again lads

>tfw /brit/ triggers my fetish

>rorkes ACTUALLY BELIEVE that there are significant iq differences between races
Howling

these poor souls are completely blinded by kike propaganda

why do mutts think anyone cares about the queen

>rorkes ACTUALLY BELIEVEs black people
lol what a dummy

>>rorkes ACTUALLY BELIEVE a few thousand years of separation between homo sapiens is enough to produce significant differences
>a few thousand years of separation

Hello leftypol
It's funny, communist countries funded the Africans with money (AND TRAINING) to take over the whites in South Africa (WITH NO FUNDING OR TRAINING FROM WHITE COUNTRIES) and the whites still kicked the based black man as

Races aren't equal sweaty I don't know what to tell you

If it were true there's significant differences between intelligence etc for races why the fuck isn't this more widely known? HHaha fucking hell idiots

current leftypol raid

known 2 virgin soyboys

>some guy with a shitty little tattoo is getting that kind of action

fucking how

>tfw capable of telling when information is kike propaganda or not
feels good being a high iq, high test male

it is but the kikes are censoring it

Is there any point in lifting if you're a manlet? Please answer honestly.

>rorkes ACTUALLY BELIEVE we should mistreat others based on their melanin levels
LMAO

How short? Also post face

I'm 5'7" with a average face.

It's more the negative behaviours and attitudes generally associated with them, not specifically the melanin level itself

umm what the fuck you didn't link this thread
how are people in here

PRESTON
R
E
S
T
O
N

Attractive girl in the office started talking to me AGAIN today, asking what I was doing this weekend and whether I'd been to Winter Wonderland yet. Possible that she was trying to drop a hint that I should ask her to go, but instead I decided to play it safe by turning red and giving one word answers only

you actually believe the only different between whites and non-whites is skin colour?

you've been brainwashed by the kikes

im a descendant of the hyperborean race

i don't think there's any denying that as a whole africans are less intelligent than europeans
i also don't think that's a reason to hate anybody
t. radcen

it's going to be a GREAT christmas lads!

>doesn't link the thread

the fuck you think you're talking to you radged puff
i'll put your fucking teeth through your back neck

let's fucking go you mug

leftypol are currently raiding lads

could break any of your jaws blindfolded with both hands tied behind my back

and?

Just ignore them. Treat them like tripfags

don't hate darkies, just the melanin in their skins

Oi what are U.
Some kind of NONCE M8?!

How likely is it that ISIS will do a huge attack this Christmas in a Western nation?

r/thedonald raid currently taking place
first estimates indicate 3-4 neet virgins

Can an employer demand that you go to work naked?

Bloody BBC NEws and their gay clickbait titles

grug not monkey, stop call grug that, soyboy, grug smart and strong, not like monkey

would vaporise you larynx if you tried anything lad

strawpoll.me/14561871

0%, the barriers will deter them

>Rorke wants to literally genocide non-whites
>thinks that a black man kissing a white woman on an advert is white genocide

I’d say 70%.
If not Christmas than New Years.

Sup Forums raid
estimated size: 4 handicaps

>white genocide isnt real

you're a proper sensitive little munchkin aren't you

it is through, why do you think i want to genocide non-whites?

you're just a kike shill if you think it isn't a part of white genocide

if you're not back then you're complicit in the death of your own race

congrats

I estimate it as 50/50. They've been severely weakened in military losses, and that's probably had an impact on the effectiveness of their propaganda. That said, it doesn't take much for a muzzie to decide to carry out an attack, so it could still feasibly happen.

Somehow black brains are smaller than white brains (yes, i doublereplied). Could be racism.

More British than you Dick

Potentially.
In terms of aesthetics it would probably be better for the word in people's mind to be "fit" rather than "big" though.

leftypol trying to derail our threads again lads

what are we going to do about it?

Yes

>our
its actually ours, rorke

don't talk shit

Last survivor of the hyperborean race here.

>I decided to
No you didn't.

Ignorance has always been something I excel in.
Followed by naivety and pride.

>ywn witness ancient Egypt's golden age

Why live

Who am I you ask? Why I am the supreme leader of the Anglo Empire.

OI YOU CHEEKY BUGGER, WHAT'S THIS ABOUT THEN??? DON'T YOU BRING YOUR BANTER INTO MY HOUSE, I'M CALLING THE ROZZERS M8, YOU'RE GOING TO THE SLAMMER.

Economic times are pretty terrible for large amounts of the population, and thinking yourself better than someone else because of skin color etc helps ease the insecurity, frustration and deep embarrassment of being poor or unemployed. The far-right will always exploit this dynamic to recruit.

literal apes off the boat from Africa are not British

if the Queen died I recon we wouldn't hear about if for a while

I guess we all learnt today that rorke's dislike science as much as lefties.

come on then hit us
i said fucking hit me

well you can either be a manlet with a shitty body or a manlet with a good body

I'm only a virgin because women are intimidated by my height, my powerful physique, my ravishing good looks, and my superior intellect

The Queen of all the Brits...

nah

strawpoll.me/13251628/r

strawpoll.me/13251628/r

>you're just a kike shill if you think it isn't a part of white genocide
>if you're not back then you're complicit in the death of your own race
>congrats

Rorke's idea of a thoughtful, reasoned argument

Intelligence is one of those things: the more you look into it, the more it becomes clear we really don't know much about it, let alone how to measure it in a reliable way.

everton could realistically win the league

is the queen dead yet la? ta xx

Yeah, this. There's too many unsettled major steps starting at "what is intelligence anyway" and "what is race anyway" before we could reasonably talk much about "race & intelligence" with any sense.

how many of the rorkes here are polish
be honest

actually true though and if you can't see it's true then you're part of the problem

>No you didn't

Didn't I?

polish diaspora all post on /polska/

Am I that bad of poster

isis.liveuamap.com/en?savelanguage=true
small brain: calling it ISIS
big brain: calling it Daesh

intelligence is literally the single most studied area in psychology and the most reliably quantifiable

;eftypol

pure sophistry on this subforum

I know you're false flagging but it's crazy to believe we share a country with people who believe that or people like David Icke. Like whoa man we think the muslim/god delusion is bad look at these fuckboys.

>Gardner has written hundreds of research articles[3] and thirty books that have been translated into more than thirty languages. He is best known for his theory of multiple intelligences, as outlined in his 1983 book Frames of Mind: The Theory of Multiple Intelligences.[2]
>Howard Earl Gardner was born July 11, 1943, in Scranton, Pennsylvania, to Ralph Gardner and Hilde (née Weilheimer) Gardner, German-Jewish immigrants who fled Germany prior to World War II.[4]
Called it.

nah, dad is lithuanian though

black people being blatantly less intelligent than whites is racist because there is no real definition of intelligence

- kike shill

t. pavel from erdington

the cuck shit is quite tired ngl

WE BUILT THIS CITY! WE BUILD THIS CITY ON SAUSAGE ROLLS...!

4/9 is a good percentage if you take into account everyone wants everyone to fuck off here

Reminder that the Rorke spammer was caught posting his strawpolls on brit/pol/ to skew them.

Ignore the schizo cunt, he'll get bored soon.

Manlets can't just keep bulking without running the risk of entering LOTR dwarf territory. It'll only heighten the shorter proportions, while the je ne sais quoi of athleticism works well for every height.

>pure sophistry on this subforum

just had a nice job interview and have been invited for face-to-face next week

drinking prosecco and making dinner with the finnish gf to celebrate finland's 100th year of independance, watching the president's party thing on YLE.

life isn't bad sometimes