What the fuck is Estonia's problem?

What the fuck is Estonia's problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

barstoolsports.com/dont-use/study-says-people-in-north-dakota-have-the-biggest-dicks/
cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/ontario-student-manpreet-kanhaiya-s-death-in-poland-a-mystery-1.3302681
youtube.com/watch?v=bMQSTgsgABA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nobody wants to be around subhumans

Ex-commies are retarded. They are mentally about 100 years behind the west.

they think they're better than all Nigerians in the world apparently .

They are better than Nigerians

They are a backwards, shithole hovel. They will be less racist once they develop some more.

Imma fuck all the Finnish pussy

Beggars shouldn't be choosers.

Leave Estonia alone

They are mad they can't compete

There aren't more of them

you are legit subhumans and any sane person doesn’t want to be around you

all niggers must be killed

We need a couple more decades for Western Europe to turn full 3rd world like maybe South Africa, and even then it'd be pretty fun, because what's stopping some crazy White scientist releasing an anthrax strain that fucks people with sickle cell
hmmm

anyways, good luck, arabo-paki-niggers ITT! you're definitely NOT gonna get wiped out some day

"At some future period, not very distant as measured by centuries, the civilised races of man will almost certainly exterminate and replace throughout the world the savage races." Charles Darwin

Because nobody wants to live around niggers? The niggers are still niggers even if they put on a US uniform. Like those nigger soldiers who gangraped the Okinawan lady.

This is what happens when you are over 25 and still a virgin.

>"At some future period, not very distant as measured by centuries, the civilised races of man will almost certainly exterminate and replace throughout the world the savage races." Charles Darwin
>Europeans are dying out
>Africans are taking over Europe and breeding more than them
Just like I thought... E*ropeans are literally savages

estonia must be protected at all costs

t.balkan diaspora

It's their country, they can do what they want

wtf, I love Estonia now.

Actually I'm Finnish diaspora, you monkey.

who the fuck wants black people in their country

What are you talking about, subhuman somalian halfbreed? The only people who can possibly slay any high quality women in Eastern Europe are ALL die hard racist. Why is that? People are not brainwashed and being a racist is a norm
all nonwhites of negroid and abbo variety must die. period

Estonia is just fine

check flags of the posters above you.

>all nonwhites of negroid and abbo variety must die. period
Um no sweetie, wh*tes of every variety must be exterminated and make way for the civilised races, got it babycakes?

beautiful :')

the BBC keeps taking their women and sissifying their men

Difference is that we are actually capable of wiping you out. So are chinks. Either Europe reborn or China will deal with African and Middle East in due time.

You will be exterminated. Get over it

It’s funny how amerisubhumans get triggered over obvious racial superiority in all fields imaginable

barstoolsports.com/dont-use/study-says-people-in-north-dakota-have-the-biggest-dicks/

>Biting kara boga bait
Go kill yourself

What is it with Americans and cuckolding. They're obsessed.

>slav
>white

>we
>posts from a country that's worse than Africa

WE

Who the fuck takes roaches seriously. Most high up state officials have their “genocide” in mind
>be nonwhite subhuman/mongrel
>be mentally ill
Pick two

I hope so too. Then Russians will probably become the new subhumans and calls for your destruction from China and the west will be much louder

Inb4
>haha we have nuclear weapons like India, Pakistan and Israel had

>that's worse than Africa
somali subhuman please. Russian problems hail from 100 years of communism and 30% of population being inbred subhuman gook/kebab

>nuclear weapons will stop sickle cell SSA specific virus

But Finland was subjected for centuries by you and Sweden and they're one of the worlds most advanced economies in a fraction of that man

You might need some more European and Mongol blood

Only a fraction of the population has sickle cell, it would claim less victims among nonwhites than Russian HIV victims

That’s because Finland dealt with commies back in 1917 and 1939, subhuman negroid

Finland was never "subjected" by Russia. Grand Duchy of Finland was a special project by the Czar and was considerably more developed than Serfia(the Russian part of Russian Empire)

Already by the 1920s Finland was wealthier than Austria.

All of it has SSA though;)

>Difference is that we are actually capable of wiping you out. So are chinks. Either Europe reborn or China will deal with African and Middle East in due time.
>He believes in day of the rope tier pipe dreams
Oh sweetie you really need to lay off the Sup Forums-kool aid. There's not going to be any ""day of the rope"" or some imaginary civil war between Europeans and Africans or Muslims. The best thing you can do is realize your people were dumb for letting in a bunch of double digit IQ nimrods and even dumber for expecting things to go smoothly. Yes darling we know you have a """population crisis""" but that doesn't mean you HAVE to replace your entire native population.
>You will be exterminated. Get over it
Not before the white genocide ;^)

what are you even talking about, untermensch?

Those in Eastern European, and even Western Europe constantly have nationalist marches, attacks on nonwhites etc. nationalist revolt in Russia (NUCLEAR state) is just a matter of time at this point.

You’ll die. Fact!

What's taking you so long today then, besides ineptitude?

What were the reasons for its economic success?

>niggers getting asshurt that people don't want their rapist asses in their country
who were the US soldiers stationed in Japan who raped jap girls? Niggers
who always picks a fight with locals when their women aren't interested in them? Niggers
yet jamal and tyrone are butthurt, i'd love to see the outrage when some black country would say they'd like nato support but only if soliders were black
oh right there wouldn't be any becasue blacks can be racist, it's only bad when wihtes do it.

30% of population being nonwhite subhumans obviously and literal former communist running the country.

Really? Can you give me a quick rundown of SSA specific genes? At least ones that won't affect others too.

I remember Hitler wanting to wipe out Russian untermensch and keep a little to serve the new German settlers, he wasn't as ambitious as you are now

This is how Slavic nations perform without nonwhite subhumans and communists in their way

Want to make your nation better? Join ultras and beat up a nonwhite family on weekend

Hate how niggers feel entitled to other peoples countries.

You're a bit off there, 65% were considered for culling and I trust the Nazis in their mathematics.

Are you stupid or just ignorant of the fact that PPP was introduced to account for the differences in living costs?

>Those in Eastern European, and even Western Europe constantly have nationalist marches, attacks on nonwhites etc. nationalist revolt in Russia (NUCLEAR state) is just a matter of time at this point.
Erm, sweetie? Are you forgetting the fact that literally all of western Europe don't consider you white? The only reason why they're grouping up with you is because you just look like them, they don't consider you actually white. Literally You're only saving grace is the fact you share a continent with western Euros. Also darling attacks on non-whites are most prominent in EASTERN Europe, aka the part of Europe that everyone considers as subhumans.
>You’ll die. Fact!
Um sugarbuns, that is what we call an opinion. But have a (You), you earned it darling ;)

So mean poland
so mean!

Again, you are a subhuman. So are the part jews in the Reich

30% of Russia is literal gook/kebab untermensch

MENAs and niggers will be wiped out. That’s not even a question, but evolutionary and technocratic fact of the world we are living it

Outside meme explanations, the Finnish Lutheran faith as opposed to Orthodoxy and Catholicism in less developed parts of Europe must have played a huge part in our rags to riches success.

Darling you do realize actions like these are why nobody considers eastern europeans white right?

First of all, fuck off russian stormfag, hitler would have killed you. I see your shit all over this board.

Secondly, I'm not particularity fond of black people, but to abuse people protecting your country is just retarded. This isn't "based", just stupid.

>Erm, sweetie? Are you forgetting the fact that literally all of western Europe don't consider you white?
You are looking in the wrong direction. Your personal problem is not negroid admixture, but negroid IQ

>Poland born, Swedish raised
like pottery

>chocolate club
my sides
every fucking time
too funny to be real

This. What's funny is that they behave worst than the people they hate.

Killing off nonwhite subhumans is the most White thing you can do
How can nonwhite subhumans protect Estonia, if they are THE threat themselves?

>evolutionary and technocratic
Wouldn't evolution present limited resources and a technocracy would employ people in their management? They'll find us something to do like they do for Russians, Lithuanians, Latvians, Poles etc in Western Europe and Britain

But how do you stop communism from ruining your country for a 100 years?

You stop communism the same way you deal with nonwhite subhumans - you kill them

They are Eastern European Slavs. Do you know what the difference is between Estonia and Macedonia in manners and mindset? None. There is absolutely no difference.

>tfw no estonian gf

If only the US and Europe killed Russia there would be no communism besides China today

Do you even think things through before typing them?

Well we're there along with the French, so...

Yes, and the fact that, like negroes, they chimp out on anyone they don't like. Haven't you ever heard of the saying "you don't have to be black to be a nigger"? Probably not. But anyways keep shitposting day of the rope maymays on Sup Forums, I'm sure someone will take the bait eventually my little cutie patootie >×

If only.

>None. There is absolutely no difference.
This, Estonia is overrated as fuck. They are backward even compared to Slovenia, let alone the West.

>when will they ever learn

>Killing off nonwhite subhumans is the most White thing you can do
Typical wh*te subhuman, chimping out and committing crimes because you're angry.

Actually, Estonians can soon pay their taxes in Bitcoin.

Just because you think that negroids CAN be human doesn’t mean chinks will change their plans lmao.

The only thing stopping negroid and arab shitstermination are cucks in US government and NATO. Won’t be the case soon. Han needs their lebensraum and Africa seems plentiful

Black troops. Are you illiterate?

>6 on 1
Clearly adopting negro tactics here, we must be weary of their ways

the KARA BOGAS are protecting Estonia from r*ssoids

R*ssoids are the biggest threat to Europe by far. The eternal R*ssoid has Asiatic admixture, which makes him savage and incapable of adopting global Anglo-Saxon values. The R*ssoid is in fact worse than the Asiatic, as the Asiatic at least has pure blood, whereas the R*ssoid takes the moral degeneracy of the European and the low IQ and ruthlessness of the Asiatic Muslim, without the best traits of either race. The R*ssoid stares with envy at the bounteous realm of Europe, then looks at his frozen wasteland and immediately has a fit of rage and eternal hatred and resolves to destroy Europe at all costs. Whether through Orthodoxy, Communism or the "Alt-Right" the R*ssoid has tried many times to destroy Europe, each time stopped by the vigilance of the Anglo-Saxon guardians of Europe and the white race. But we must not let up our guard.

We've got your back, Estonia.

>Estonians can soon pay their taxes in Bitcoin
Modern technology and payment methods are not a criteria for being civilized. Those are also used in Africa and other 3rd world shitholes, so what?

Wtf I love Estonia now.

H O N E Y
O
N
E
Y
I already told you quit drinking the Sup Forumskool-aid there's going to be no "day of the rope""", especially against a population that's triple thats triple yours. Not even Asians would stoop that low, this isn't the Ghengis Khan era.

Soviets just let us run our shit pretty freely, we were pretty autonomic.

Nonwhite subhumans don’t get “fair” treatment or some duel rules - they get exterminated

Wow it's almost like if you kill subhumans just for not being White, they don't come

cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/ontario-student-manpreet-kanhaiya-s-death-in-poland-a-mystery-1.3302681

>be non-white subhuman (((from Canada)))
>go to Poland
>die

nonwhite tries to talk to you in your Native Land? Pepper spray him, spit in his face and break his teeth

We have digital ID cards for citizens and will use electronic voting, estonia has done things even Nigeria did. These things are cheap and fancy

>we are vigdims of Gommunism!!!!

>promotes neo-nazism in Eastern Europe to figh against Soviet past and Russian influence
>complains when nazis do nazi sttuf

American tier

My, my, my, such subhuman behavior, is it any wonder why no one considers you white?

The R*ssoid is incapable of arguing with the Anglo-Saxon, so dusts out a reaction image made by an Anglo-Saxon

like pottery

Sorry not Soviets, but Russian Tsar Nicholas.

>implying Asians or chinks have out-group empathy
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH lmao

China did several genocides just in recent 40 years.

These people are getting the nukes soon
youtube.com/watch?v=bMQSTgsgABA

You still think anyone will have a problem with making a Moscow- Bejing deal “let’s split Africa in two and kill them all”. Lmao

We gave weapons to Al Qaeda in Syria to try to overthrow Assad. That's how retarded we are.

sooo... no more american troops?

Being based is not a problem

Quality thread.

The USA will stop you unempathetic mongoloids from doing anything.