What are some films featuring tense confrontations?

What are some films featuring tense confrontations?

youtube.com/watch?v=UL4bdHzVFso

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=2a5_1408021957
youtube.com/watch?v=4C29tvzTyKw
youtube.com/watch?v=IDDeiKHgkug
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

typical white beta faggot getting put in his place by a real man.
nothing new here.
this would happen to 99% of Sup Forums.

liveleak.com/view?i=2a5_1408021957

Legal Latino needs to be deported

Every time something retarded happens in American TV, Sup Forums has to shitpost retarded unrelated threads for at least two fucking days.
Fuck off already.

>Literally did not understand a single word the nigger was saying

Wtf? It's like a completely different language!!

not american here

what is the black man saying?

wow!!

>Anyone who thinks differently to me is the Sup Forums boogyman.
Not the OP but why don't you fuck off? Or just not participate in the thread?

Straigh Outta Compton

I didn't understand a single word that nigger chimped. You can't blame the commie faggot for being unresponsive when nobody could interpret the gorilla's speech.

right, can't blame him for being a pussy

>without deflecting to the responsibility of a collective, what do you, as an individual, posit we do instead? and if it entails violence against those with which you do not agree, perhaps its best you start with me, pussy ass nigga

We want what you own. Basically, you talk a big game but what are you gonna do about it?

Also, in black communities, if someone comes for your stuff you defend it with your life. He called him a pussy because he wouldnt say shit to him about it.

wow I thought this board was about televison, not casual racisim

>black on black violence commentated live by jesse pinkman

Why are black guys like this trump supporters? For context: this is a Trump supporter confronting an ANTIFA member

>he can't support Trump if he's black
18+ board

>"i get muh poodyhole banged a lot so i'm used to niggers messing with me and my homoness"

what did he mean by this

Are u making fun of me?

fuck off. all trump voters are racist. why even pretend otherwise?

wow this black guy is fucking BASED!
I would totally let him fuck my wife, based blackpede!

apparently not, you stupid faggot.

The fact you think that every black person must think the same way shows how racist you are.

I dont understand anything, what is going on? Why is black man angry?

>antifa is violent
BASTARDS! ANIMALS! DEGENERATES! THUGS!
>antifa doesn't fight someone
LOLOLOL LITTLE LIMPWRISTED FUCKING PUSSY FAGETS XDD

>let's pretend it's not Sup Forums and participate in a Sup Forums shitposting thread
Why don't you fuck off instead?

As for OP's question 8 million Ways to Die is criminally underrated tense confrontation kino. As for OPs vid I ain't clicking that shit

pussy ass nigga

Irreversible

They love to fight when they outnumber a small girl or an old man, then they're real communist heros but if they don't outnumber a healthy adult male by 20-1 it's not time for violent revolution.
Sometimes even when it's 100-1 they still manage to lose youtube.com/watch?v=4C29tvzTyKw lel

Blacks are interesting people. This is why I'd like to go to America.

I know this is another shitty pol thread but i'll reply seriously. Not a movie but the tv show version of This Is england has some fantastically tense confrontations that have seasons of build up. This one in particular alwayus stuck with me.

youtube.com/watch?v=IDDeiKHgkug

He shouldnt have taken his keys

well this a surprise, for once im on the side of the black man
then again thats not a hard choice when put up against a hair dyed bisexual tumblrite fuckboi

this is the goat drama out of the UK, shane meadows is an unacknowledged visionary

are you seriously trying to pretend OP isn't some dumb Sup Forumscuck? no one else gives a shit about muh antifa

keep whining, faggot.
all you're good for.

no one is whining. stop pretending this isn't just a shitposting thread

Why hasn't Trump built concentration camps yet? The left promised me concentration camps. Where are they???

>le antifa BTFO by le based black man!
this isn't even Sup Forums, its r/thedonald