Is he gonna die or be hauled off to the loony bin?

Is he gonna die or be hauled off to the loony bin?

>jimmy feels so bad for destroying his brother that he runs away and changes his name

No he'll probably get sent off to the looney bin. I feel like Vince is trying to recreate Breaking Bad through Better Call Saul in the manner he intended. He wants to get remove the gratuitous violence (hence more non-violent/craftier solutions to problems between Mike and Jimmy, juxtaposing Walt and Jesses very reckless solutions). Half of the time you're being teased with violence that never happens, eg Mike with his sniper rifle scoping down those two druggies, all the while you think he's waiting for the right moment to pop them off, then he leaves them to get back in the truck and you realize why he through the drug shoes on the wire.

It's really well done, if you go back and watch Breaking Bad you'll realize how violent and nonsensical it seems.

I want him to get better.

They're completely different worlds. MIke can't shoot Hector because Hector is alive in BrBa.

>why doesn't a lawyer drama have as much violence as a drug drama

my theory so far is
>Chuck gets sent to a mental hospital (or dies)
>the shit with the cartel gets escalated to BB levels
>Jimmy does something really despicable that makes Kim hate him and break up all relationships with him
>Jimmy breaks bad and becomes full Saul Goodman
>The End

I mean this show has at least one or two seasons left, and the story so far is pretty damn simple and short
It's like they are extending a one page story into 5 seasons
That's my only criticism of the show, Breaking Bad had a lot going on in all 5 seasons, I don't mean in ''BCS is slow'' I mean that it had lots of things in it, like Jesse's story, Walter's story and how things went throughout the seasons is pretty big
BCS only has Jimmy and Mike, and at season 3 honestly not much has happened besides Jimmy cucking Chuck and Mike meeting with Hector and Gustavo

a lot of the action on Breaking Bad was over the top but it also always treated the consequences of violence and killing people very seriously (at least in the first few seasons)

I hope this is the last year in the past. I can't see them milking another and keeping the story interesting.

I forgot about the Breaking Bad aftermath scenes, something tells me it will end in tragedy
I had a feeling that Jesse would appear in one of those scenes, at least in the final season, but now I don't know, maybe it'll be Kim

You're forgetting that since the start we've seen flash forwards. They can draw it out then too.

Doesnt bcs begin with saul working at the cinnabon so basically the end to breaking bad ? Anyone have a feeling it will end with saul dying ?

Yeah I know, here But the show is about how Jimmy breaks bad, so I think they will end that and then have some episodes or maybe a whole final season dedicated to what happened after Breaking Bad
It's kinda predictable though

When will Ol Billy Freckles make a cameo?

neither

since he can't get Jimmy disbarred his next move will be to get his brother to stop practicing law under the McGill name, thus Saul Goodman

he'll be in a hospital at the same time as hector and mike/gus will do something to fuck up both of them

>all the while you think he's waiting for the right moment to pop them off
I do not

He's still in ABQ during BB.

Definitely dead. What else could make Jimmy so guilty we would never mention him once during BB?

he will likely kill himself

Oh really. So what happens in BCS after BB, oh wise one?

THIS

penultimate episode of BCS
>Chuck sick in hospital: "Jimmy, I never want to see you again!" mirroring Jesse saying same thing to Walt, but:
>Saul: "You got it, Chuck."

final episode of BCS:
>all flashforward
>"Gene" quits Cinnabon, returns to ABQ
>confesses/apologizes to Chuck in hospital
>Chuck forgives him, dies

The fact that his brother hadn't been written yet

I think he's going to die this season.

this, same reason nobody ever mentioned Padme, Jar-Jar, Mace Windu, Jango Fett, Shmee, Owen's dad, that Jewish alien, or any other good friends in 456

Jimmy turns himself in then defends himself in court (quoting the "fool for a client" adage, charmingly) and actually wins. Then he starts up McGill Investigations, which specializes in supernatural cases.