Let's give this TMNT thread thing another shot, since the last one ended pretty quickly...

Let's give this TMNT thread thing another shot, since the last one ended pretty quickly. Are you looking forward to the new movie and game? Is IDW the best turtle comic or does Mirage still rule supreme? Is the 1990 movie the best movie and will probably stay that way? Do you prefer red bandanas or colored ones?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3Z1mfY5qOAQ
youtube.com/watch?v=SO6LeL1YDxo
youtube.com/watch?v=46bhoI-haNA
youtube.com/watch?v=5VpUTb3Ex_8
comicbookresources.com/article/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-out-of-the-shadows-drops-four-new-promos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm actually looking forward to the new movie. It seems like it will be fun and it will probably be better than the last one. I'm not sure how I feel about them cramming so much into it and having the turtles come out to the public but I still have some hope for it.

What do we want to see if there is a third one? Leatherhead? Fly Baxter/Mousers? Rat King?

Something a bit more Return To New York/City At War-ish

I want to see an homage to the cover of the first issue of the Mirage comic somewhere in the movie. I have a folder full of other people doing this and I feel like it's something they could do too.

I was thinking about drawing Ninja Turtles characters for this thread. Throw a character at me and I might end up drawing him/her/it. Pic related. It's Renet from the last time I did this.

Man-Ray!

Which version of him?

The Archie Comics version, I guess.

Yesterday your thread died quickly because tmnt is not popular enough on Sup Forums senpai.

There you go!

Bloodsucker

Hmm that's weird, because I have seen longer TMNT threads happen here. But that might have been when people were waiting for the new movie or something else.

A cute Karai. IDW version.

A modernized Don Turterelli

Somehow redeem that lame character

I wish tmnt become more popular for the comics than for the cartoons.

Haha, it came out not really looking like Bloodsucker. Sorry.

It's close enough haha

I tried.

Thanks.

How does Micheal Bay manage to make every single CG character in this movie look like some kind of nigger? Look at Rocksteady. Look at him.

I don't know how I did since I skipped the flower and hat for some reason and I did not incorporate any feathers in there.

Ah yes, Bowler Hat Billy.

I really like this cover that pays homage to the old Playmates ninja turtles action figure artwork.

>Man-Ray

Holy shit thanks for making me remember the first TMNT comic my dad bought me

Was he a regular character?

I believe he only was in a few Archie issues but that he also appeared in Mutanimals. But I'm not sure about this.

First film tried to be pretty edgy

This one looks more fun, like the classic tmnt

Which trailer is the one where Krang appears?

He is in this one for a short while.

youtube.com/watch?v=3Z1mfY5qOAQ

He was a character in Archie, a member of the Mutanimals. He was in the cartoon too and I remember that I had his toy. He appeared recently in IDW comics as a Mutanimals member as well but I don't really like his new look.

You can see him in recent tv spots:
youtube.com/watch?v=SO6LeL1YDxo
youtube.com/watch?v=46bhoI-haNA

This might have been the one you were thinking about.

youtube.com/watch?v=5VpUTb3Ex_8

I really want these or at least one of them. But they are pretty damn expensive.

Post your favorite TMNT artist. Here are a few of mine.
Eastman/Laird
Ben Bates
Mateus Santolouco
Sophie Campbell

AC Farley is underrated.

Yeah, he is good too.

I like Lesean Thomas and I wished Dreamwave made more comics.

His early sketches were great.

Never seen that before.

More LeSean.

I like the Mirage team (Laird, Eastman, Lawson, Dooney, Talbot, Berger, Brown, Lavigne...)

Better version.

Lawson is pretty great.

Dooney is great.

Possibly his best piece? Besides the wrist wrap miscoloring that is.

I also like these.

I actually prefer the original, if I'm being honest. Still a really great piece though.

Yep

Have some Ben Bates.

I gotta admit I might actually enjoy this movie. I hate Michael bay, but damn it, he is giving us krang and bebop and rocksteady

Are the new promos basically telling us that the animals Bebop and Rocksteady turned into was in them all along and not the whole the latest animal you were in contact with thing?

"Inside every human, there is a dormant animal gene"

comicbookresources.com/article/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-out-of-the-shadows-drops-four-new-promos

How did we go from this....

...To this. Tall square turtle heads. What happened Dan? What happened?

I want to see Triceratons!

That would be pretty sweet. But would we want two alien invasion stories? But I guess it doesn't have to be an invasion story.

Duncan's not my favorite artist on the run but he's still better than Kuhn.

He was pretty good in the beginning but he got worse over time. I'm not saying he is horrible, but there was a decline in the quality instead of an increase.

The we have Ben Bates. Who started out good.

Then became great. And that should also have said Then*

Santolouco and Smith are my favorite. Campbell is good but her art is too "cute" for me.

I don't mind her cuter turtles myself. Santolouco is pretty damn awesome. One of the best to work on the comic.

The belt buckles are a nice touch. How is this comic? Is it more lighthearted than the current IDW run?

you know he's a mediocure action film director not a 3d modeler?

from what I hear he never even checks on the assets he orders from cgi outfits, he just tells em what he wants and walks away.

I mean it's more likely you just have such a boner for black guys you see them everywhere. so stop blaming his ass and just go suck some nig nog's cock.

It isn't out yet. It comes out next month. But it does take place in the IDW universe. It's Bebop and Rocksteady going around in time and being themselves. It seems very fun.

It's a 5 parts mini for the month of June. An issue each week.

But he does okey the designs. We heard about that in an interview he did when he had to give feedback on a Krang model or something.

Wait, it's once a week? Sweet. I thought it was going to be a once a month kind of deal.

It's an event for the month of June. IDW want to bring the spotlight on the comic and these characters because of the release of the new movie the same month.

Anyone knows where to find s04e10 in hd? Look like the only episode that's being ignored for some reason :^(

it's not an event it's a mini-series
the other turtles books aren't affected by it

I'm pretty sure that I will be getting the comic, but since I live in Sweden and don't have a comic book shop in my town, I'll probably end up waiting for the tpb. I usually only buy specific issues when I really like it.

So we will be getting Wingnut and Screwloose in this?

Probably.

I'm always torn on R&B's design. I like the fuck huge Rocksteady from their orgin issue but find bebop too skinny, and like Bebop in the later issues but think rocksteady looks too much like an egg sometimes.

Like an egg? Are you talking about his body or the color? Because he does seem pretty pale and should probably look a little more gray if you ask me.

Also. I'm still open to do more TMNT sketches if anyone wants to throw a character my way. Here's another from the last time I did this.

Angel. Version you want.

Here you go! She ended up looking kinda manish.

How 'bout April, here?

I ended up making her cuter than she is supposed to be.

Which one would you want? What's your turtle?

My favorite turtle is Raphael but I would want any of them. But I'd say it's between Raph and Leo if it came down to choosing between two. Probaby Raph in the end. But I like the colors more on the Leo and Mikey statue.

Richard Corben sketch.

And the finished cover.

Do you have the Glenn Fabry covers?