Expectations from Saw 8 after the hiatus?

Expectations from Saw 8 after the hiatus?

a homophobic christian man will be forced to get anally raped by an aids infested gay man or will died

I want hilarious/painful traps

They can drop the needlessly complicated plot angle.

I was wondering how much continuity there was actually going to be honestly after the first 7 did it that way. It says this is set a decade later after those though.

cashing in

how can there be a saw 8 when the last movie was called the final chapter

The cast of Scooby-Doo
nothing else could top that

If James Wan is involved it will be a piece of shit like everything else he does

I don't think any of the original creators are going to be a part of it. It's going to be shit

Best Saw movies?

>how can a horror franchise have more sequels after the """"""""last"""""""" movie
Born in the 2000s I take it

People said the same thing about the Friday the 13th series after the 4th movie.

The same thing as Saw 2-7, which was the same thing as the first Saw

I didn't know they made a Saw after 3 to be honest.

It's just the capeshit of horror with Blumhouse being the equivalent of Marvel. You make the same movie 5+ times and people keep watching it because their taste is boring and generic. Same goes for Paranormal Activity, Insidious, The Conjuring etc.

The quality of the horror genre gets fucked by the consumer base. It makes me mad.

it will be as shit as the previous 6.

Ah fuck it, all of the Saw movies are bullshit

I would love a futuristic saw movie. It could take elements from I have no mouth and I must scream.

>Saw 8

are you fucking serious?

Saw in space with space based traps.
Saw in the hood where you see hood niggers react to these traps.

3rd one. Did an amazing job tying in the frost movie to the rest even tho it was never meant to be a series

If you don't like Saw go back to r*ddit. Saw is /kino/. I can't wait for the amusing scenes of extreme torture that I can replay in my head as I go to sleep feeling /comfy/.

scene 1

fade into black on water dripping on what looks like someones forehead
a closed eye opens
radio goes SRKSRKSKRKSRKSKRK
panic montage
tv flicks on
I wanna play le gamef :)
OMGFGFGFGFFHFHFHFGHF
pls cut ur arm of or drumpfs will be bresident FOREVER
PANIC MONTAGE
RADIO GOES SRKSJRKSJRJKSRKJS
PAIN
OWCH
FAILURE
DRUMFSPSPFO PRESEIDENT FOREVER

Lots of gross shit and people getting hurt.