Is it true that Europeans don't have a concept of race in their countries and don't consider themselves to be White?

Is it true that Europeans don't have a concept of race in their countries and don't consider themselves to be White?

I often see people from Europe saying stuff like that in the comment section of YouTube videos that deal with race in America.

Other urls found in this thread:

observer.com/2016/02/estonia-wants-more-nato-troops-but-only-if-they-arent-black/
valeursactuelles.com/societe/un-stage-syndical-interdit-aux-blancs-declenche-la-colere-de-blanquer-90781
youtube.com/watch?v=16vWQvYLbfg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yes
observer.com/2016/02/estonia-wants-more-nato-troops-but-only-if-they-arent-black/

>race concept
not really
>nationality concept
this one, yes

but it's not like we care about it. I mean, race is constantly mentioned in american daily life. I can live months without hearing anything race related

We use ethnies.

Yes, we think in terms of ethnicities, not race.

You're either ethnically Dutch or a foreigner.

If you're a foreigner, it can take up to three generations to be considered "Dutch" and that's assuming you assimilate and intermix with Dutch people. This sort of thing varies by country.

Trying to use Estonia as an example of European life, is like trying to use the culture of American Samoa, as an example of American life.

Technically they are an EU state, but they have no influence on our culture and we don't have an influence on their culture. They are more Russian than western European, whether they like it or not.

is this such joke? Probably europeans are more racist than amers. we often call blackass even other europeans.

He meant Europe, the actual civilization of. Which does not include your mongol slav russified country.

Rude.

I get mad at slavs pretending to be european.

What did you say spainnigga? i dont understand your ghettospeak.

>Is it true that Europeans don't have a concept of race in their countries
No, everyone recognizes race everywhere
>and don't consider themselves to be White?
Yes, europeans go by ethnicity instead of race

>I often see people from Europe saying stuff like that in the comment section of YouTube videos that deal with race in America.
Pretentious scum who have been taught by the media to laugh at America for problems they have yet to face

kek, Estonia is more classically european and always was more classically european than your degenerate country, dutchboi

True.

No one talks in Spain about being white. It's about being Spaniard or being foreign/illegal/muslim.

>Is it true that Europeans don't have a concept of race in their countries and don't consider themselves to be White?
Yes.

Does your anus hurt, Ivan? Go fuck a 3 year old girl and cry hearing the soviet anthem while your commieblock slowly falls into the ground, slav vermin.

>Yes, europeans go by ethnicity instead of race
Are you all mad? When migrants come to your clear white countries we dont speak fucking nigerians, we say fucking black monkey rape our girls. So you know what is race very good.

No it's bullshit
Maybe it was true 20 years ago, when everybody was avoiding the question and talking about nationality and so on. But nowadays it is very clear : you have whites, you have blacks, you have arabs, and you have jews. No bullshiting.
Nobody is denying it, it is the racial reality, even shitskins agree that we should look at society in racial terms.

Maybe in less infected European countries it is still true but today in 2017 France it is absolutely not, we talk about race and it is very similar to the way it is in USA.

Son go to make your oga-boga somewhere else, i don't listen hip-hop.

unintelligible

>it is very similar to the way it is in USA.
except the jewish question that is, we don't have mexicans we have muslims so we end up with the shitskins that are more antisemitic than us somehow
the other day i stumbled upon fucking goldnadel explaining to us that jews have accidentally become white and that he is sorry his community went from being considered innocent holocaust victimes to being considered white male oppressors
and then that fucking slimey kike went on to complain about anti-white racism
i keked

take that jews, i am actually happy you are considered white like us now, i think it serves you right

Yes, that's true. Niggers are niggers, but that doesn't mean we have some unified "white-race" thing going on, if a Ukrainian comes here, even blonde and blue-eyed, he'll still be a dirty Ukrainian (sry you're so irrelevant, that we don't have a proper derogative for you), and not one of us.

I dont think anyone of your grandparents would agree to that

Yes it's true, we generally are not racist but xenophobic as hell (meaning we hate foreings)

If you asimilate well enough or are raised in Iceland since birth/early childhood, you are considered an Icelander by everyone but the most cuntiest of cunts (scared old people mostly), no matter your origin or the color of your skin.
But if you don't make the effort to assimilate, choosing rather to huddle together in a group with your former contrymen, refusing to even attempt to crack our language and our way of being, don't expect us to reach out to you or offer any symphaties, no matter how much empty lip service the most bleediest of hearts here might offer you in order to boost their own egos.
We are friendly to foreigners wisiting, but if you want to live here, make an effort to live here.

How many Africans are living in Iceland and are genuine Icelanders? 2?

it's just the beginning man
soon they will revendicate that they did an effort to assimilate therefore they are more icelandic than you, and that they want to get rid of white people

i actually think westernized brown people are much worse than the clandestines that don't speak the language

kind of
We very rarely hear "white", mostly because it's consider racist, we say french, german, english, etc.
but we generalize blacks and arabs

m8 we just had weeks of drama over sjw meetings explicitly forbidden to whites, we have never heard the word white used so much

I've heard you could have an entire day in an Icelandic city and not see one foreigner.
It's pretty weird to think that it is possible, but also to think that it's uncommon

I think people start to see themselves as white because they always hear about the evil old white male meme. A few years ago I never thought about the concept of whitness. This slowly started to change with this SJW bullshit everywhere.

>Is it true that Europeans don't have a concept of race in their countries and don't consider themselves to be White?

We have ethnicities, not races, because our countries are mostly homogeneous while USA for example is a melting pot of nations so in order to make a more or less homogeneous group they use "white" to rapresent the descendants of europeans.

>sjw meetings explicitly forbidden to whites
where ? Never heard of such thing, this is sick

The moment you mention "race" in Germany, liberals are throwing themselves at your throat.

They say "races" are not real.
Max. cucked this country.

They reported that even here in Austria. It was some black feminist event

This. Everything in this post
I've only started to consider myself "white" when I was 18

have you been living under a rock ? this was all over the news
valeursactuelles.com/societe/un-stage-syndical-interdit-aux-blancs-declenche-la-colere-de-blanquer-90781
even the fucking minister of education sued them so this isn't just a small thing
youtube.com/watch?v=16vWQvYLbfg

Europeans say this on the internet all the time but if you've spent even two weeks in most of Europe you will know this is not the case and is just a manifestation of their need to somehow make us look more concerned about race than they are.

The whole thing is fucking retarded because
a) it's not a competition, why the fuck is everybody treating it like it is one
b) the moment Americans start talking about ethnicity instead of race we have "MUHH FUGGEN HERITAGE" flung at us

I consider at least 3 that I know to be personal friends, all adopted here when they were toddlers, as Icelandic as me or anyone else "pureborn" in thought and action. There's enough to add a dash of color now and then, but not enough to talk about open boarders and ghetto niggnoggs.

You're clearly sheltered and afraid. Then again, I'd probably be that as well if I was raised and forced to live in France. You people should probably band together in some sort of revolution against the deccades of incompidence and fuck-uppery your goverments have forced on you. Perhaps it would work out better for you this time.

a lot of spaniards have slav heritage from when muslims brought slavic slaves to iberia

You could have about 10, 15 years ago. But since the tourism boom, not unless you'd stay inside your house or out in the more rural countryside

I also know a few people who are black or middle eastern who are raised here and are like any other austrian. But sadly these people are in the minority

right we'll see about that in a few years
don't you think we already know about the civic nationalism and the "as long as you're french it's ok" discourse ? come on
it has failed over and over again and it will fail for you too
you need to go read and understand the sjw discourse, it is developped by assimilated immigrants and specifically is against white people, the fact that there are even white icelanders in iceland is systemic racism and you need to be "decolonized" by "indigenous" immigrants to reach the true post-colonial paradise

you prefer to insult me, whatever, but don't say i didn't warn you

the people you refer to as cunt made your cunt what it is and they didnt want you to piss it away by inviting africans

Please stop

>>LICRA
>lol
that made me laugh too
jews are scared as fuck that brown people are taking over leftism, that's why they are unexpectedly reacting so violently

Okay, so then to old the people saying yes, and that it's instead about ethnic groups, does that mean that for example someone from another European country or a white person from AM/CAN/AUS/NZ would be considered as foreign as someone the Middle East, Africa or Asia?

hermano here is correcto. And from personal experience I think we all consider ourselves white in general (unless you're black or asian).

>the other day i stumbled upon fucking goldnadel explaining to us that jews have accidentally become white and that he is sorry his community went from being considered innocent holocaust victimes to being considered white male oppressors
>and then that fucking slimey kike went on to complain about anti-white racism
what

No. Other europeans (inculding USA, etc) are better received

sorry it's the truth
here's an official-ish text from the PIR ("party of the republic's indigenous") about decolonizing europe
and as you can clearly see by their mastery of bolshevik rhetoric, they are assimilated as hell

enjoy

Other way around here fortuanetly. That doesn't mean scared old people and lonly mental cases don't love to paint things like we have anything but one of the most closed boarder policies in the world.

What I've been talking about here has less to do with governing policies and more how it has always worked within our culture. And I think we're better for it, whatever a politician might say or do, there's just a general culture of inclusivness to those who make the effort, shunning for those who don't.
And those who don't seem to be in a minority that fiddles out within a generation.

Of course they are foreigners and will be somewhat looked down upon as such.

But being an Anglo foreigner is much better than being an Arab foreigner. But for example, an Indian and an American will be treated the same, for the most part.

The question is not about being white, but rather about not being part of a troublesome ethnicity.

But then it gets more complicated. If you're not Arab but you look like one, you're a bit unlucky.

What minorities do you have in Iceland?

Everyone who looks different or cant speak the local language perfectly is considered a foreigner

>I often see people from Europe saying stuff like that
That is leftists who are virtue signaling on social media.

I am French don't you think it was the same in our culture ? Come on, we have the foreign legion and had immigration for centuries, i myself have many non-French origin family and friends that are French, but this time it's different.
If there is one nation in the world that is traditionally civic and inclusive about nationalism, it's fucking France, not your nordic island where everybody is blonde blue eyed ...
If we can't get past the race and neither can the USA, why would the fucking Iceland succeed ?

what ? what do you need explained ?

Yeah I believe that some lefties think that way.
Whats this party about? I dont get it. Is it a party for african migrants? It not in the parliament or anything like that?

> ?
haha

No it's a party for 2nd/3rd gen etc, not the newcomers.
It does have a famous representant in the parliament, Danielle Obono (pic) who is in the Communist party. She holds the same discourse and made a lot of noise recently for defending that initiative as well as other ones of the same type.

Why are you calling him a slimy kike for complaining about anti-white racism? I think that from your comments that would be in your interest, no?

well because the same man spent the last decades hating on white people and when he suddenly realizes he'd be fucking himself over in the process, he turns around and plays the white people's lawyer

in general i honestly don't know what to think of this massive pro-white turnaround of jewish intellectuals, this is why i come here for opinions, should we buy into this ? it's a question that needs to be asked

Fucking disgusting to be honest

>If we can't get past the race and neither can the USA, why would the fucking Iceland succeed ?
this, overcoming race is like overcoming breathing

How does this pro-white turnaround look like? What are this intellectuals saying now?

Well, other Europeans living here are still seen as foreigners, but nobody minds them and they aren't excluded from anything.

We generally don't dislike nonwhites as they mostly come here to play football or something and will fuck off sooner or later. But seeing how we treat Gypsies and the Chinks that live here permanently, non-whites wouldn't like it at all if they decided to live here seriously.

How do you treat Chinese and Romani people?

Romani are treated as vermin and are avoided like the plague, there are some 'Romani Serbs' who are Gypsies but live and act normally as the rest of us which are treated normally but there's bound to be banter, they're a minority, maybe for the better so they don't mix with us.

Chinks are treated like shit because they usually open shops that sell shit items that drive out local economy, they're treating customers and employees (usually Serbian) like shit so they're treated like the yellow snakes they are.

That ain't fashionably first world? Polish and other eastern europians, Philippines, Thai, Vietnamese, adopted "ethnic" Africans (real popular in the 80s) and various Muslim peoples that are the absolute fringe minority (besides Jews), yet the ones with most heat directed at them for both obvious and imagined reasons. All in all, a nice little 7% of our population.

Well, it's still a bit light, a lot of it is about "laïcity" and "republican values", Charlie hebdo and so on, it's not like we can expect them to really become ethnic nationalists, they are Jewish and for 99% they used to be communists

Still i did open a clip from tv on youtube the other day and there was Giesberg literally saying "stop blaming the white man for your problems" which was surprising, to me, since he does run a big newspaper
Found out a clip of Elizabeth Levy and Finkielkraut saying the exact same thing as well but those we already knew they turned around
It used to be just Zemmour a few years back

We don't really do race in Canada either. If my ancestors are Irish and moved here 100 years ago because fishing is hard how in the fuck am I going to tell a black guy whose ancestors came here 250 years ago after fighting for the Crown against yanks that he isn't as Canadian as me.

Even my most left leaning and tolerant friends hate gypsies.

We finished that level 80 years ago.
When you were going, we were returning.

Because we don't have a racially charged past, so we call spade a spade and don't have any real guilt complexes/reactionary anger to mess things up beyond a fringe minority to the left and right. Our slaves were the Irish for the most part, and we tended to treat our slaves pretty humanely to the point of them earning their freedoms and land. Beyond that, we're an isolated island in the middle of nowhere, making it hard to immigrate in the first place, on top of a harsh immigration policy that would still be one of the harshest in the world if it were softened.

I wasn't really asking wether ethnic people are considered as "patriotic" as the European majority but whether the concept of race exists there and if people identify with it.
What do you mean?
How do immigrants like the Eastern Europeans, Asians and Muslims you mentioned get there?

Finkielkraut seems to be pretty based from what I have read on his wikipedia article?
But yeah I think the tide is turning a bit, but maybe too late

We have the whole white/black/yellow/red race classification, it's just not something that anyone cares about. Kinda like eye colour. We definitely don't have a "white identity" and the concept itself is silly to me, especially when people write "white" with a capital "W".

We also don't feel like Frenchmen, Germans, etc. are "our people" or anything like that. They're just foreigners. We only sometimes speak of other ex-Yugoslavs as "our guys".

2WW, you cannot get more racist than then.
Nowdays racism is a void filling occupation.

Work visas, marrige, refugees, adoption, etc. Like in most places I'd imagine, only with some sense of moderation and thought when it comes to the refugee part.

Well look i can only wish you the best for your country, if you are saying what you are saying then it means your country is still doing fine.

The man used to be a Maoist, oppose JM Le Pen and went to support the war on Yugoslavia.
Nowadays he is based yes, somewhat, since he did call to vote for Macron and not Le Pen, while simultaneously complaining about blacks, arabs, feminists, and so on. Who the fuck knows what is the deal with Jewish people, they are much more islamophobic and reactionary than the normal French and yet they refuse to vote FN

Yeah don't know what they are thinking. But at the moment I am happy about everyone who is opposed to this mass migration.

True. It is weird but it is encouraging.

>W-we n-never had s-slaves guys-s...
>H-historical wrongdoings is s-surely why assimilation/integration isnt working in the West......

Yes, but not what you new worlders would call "civic nationalism", we are Italians, but if you can't pass as a local you won't be recognized as such no matter if you was born here, though some leftists virtuesignal by pretending to think otherwise.

Does that mean that at least some people can eventually assimilate?

Not what I was saying at all. Misplaced historical guilt and identity politics influencing immigration policy, resaulting in emotional and brutish reactionary anger that just serves to fuel an emotional response to continue such policies to "show the meanies that Ahmed will assimilate!" despite all logical evidence to the contrary is. Immigration policies should be harsh to moderate depending on capacity and climate, based on logic rather than emotion and with clear ways to offer up assimilation in lieu of any eggshells treading around muh "identity" and "race", a clear focus on the individual within the national conscious rather than dividing group identity. Us being an isolated island with no real cultural or racial axes to grind helps with seeing things this way. Being so small also helps.

Shitload of foreigners are well assimilated, (actual) romanians, some tunisians, especially the oldies etc. But i remember a German neighbor of my parents, she's been living here for 40 years but we all still call her "La Tedesca", with no malice at all of course, it's just what she is.

>Go fuck a 3 year old girl
Wait, is that supposed to be an insult?

>some tunisians
So you guys do actually look like Arabs?

>blah blah blah individualism bla bla bla LOGICK AND REASONNNN
why do you even want immigration to begin with? Do you just want to fill your cunt with dog-eaters and goat-fuckers because it grows >muh gdp?

We have a concept of race in Russia but we don't use 'white' ever unles we comment some American articles or speak about USA.

Races are these:
1. Europid - we usually call ourselves European, it also includes everyone from Portuguese to Finns (not Lopars and other Chukcha tribes though) so Sup Forums rethorics would confuse your average Russian, Caucasians don't count and don't identify as European
2. Mongoloid
3. Negroid
4. Australoid

Middle stuff like Arabs are just called ethnic groups. Russian minorities are mostly unknown to Russians, we don't even know ethnic groups of people we live side by side like here in Chuvashia. I had no idea who are Finno-Ugrics and that Mari are Finno-Ugrics and that Tatars are Turkic and not Mongols. We just call them all Mongols here.

Some tunisians look southern-european, new-worlder.

>don't have a concept of race
only the one brought in from america, really

>don't consider themselves to be White?
maybe not "not consider", but rather don't categorise themselves like that

Race isn't really a thing to be discussed in homogenous nation, nobody thinks about it, that's all.

Yes and no. People are conscious of being part of a race, but it isn't as relevant as the nationality/ethnicity/local identity.
>I often see people from Europe saying stuff like that in the comment section of YouTube videos that deal with race in America.
They are bullshitting to distance themselves from the obsession New Worlders have about it, which to us seems utterly ridiculous. Things will probably change now that people realized the impact of immigration from Africa

Less a question of what I or anyone else wants, more of how things should function in accordance with international law that expects certain things from cunts like yours and mine in order to keep things fair should you and I want/need to emigrate and such. And so far, my cunt seems to be doing better than yours in keeping things tight and from getting out of hand. Closed boarder policies closes markets, but you can still set higher standards for yourselves Finland by being more selective.

>international law
gay
>my cunt seems to be doing better than yours in keeping things tight and from getting out of hand
By what standards, not seeing it on the news? Dont think you can fly too close to the sun
>Closed boarder policies closes markets, but you can still set higher standards for yourselves Finland by being more selective.
Nations arent marketplaces

>offer up assimilation
but that's racist
by trying to "assimilate" non-whites you are trying to colonize their minds, you nazi

This is what euros don't understand. Sure over in europe an italian, a french, a german, a spaniard have not much in common. Now each of you come over here to the US where we have all different races, all of the sudden your best friends with that "other" european.

*you're

>nations aren't marketplaces
Kek.