When did he turn into such a DC shill?

When did he turn into such a DC shill?

He is friend of Batfleck

Was

Affleck and Garner split up, they can be bros again

Why do you care?

Would you be bros with Kevin Smith?

He is literally a major Hollywood director turned paid DC shill.

He would be a decent bro

just hang out and smoke weed and talk about movies

that sounds okay

>just hang out and smoke weed and start crying over everything
FTFY

He was pretty critical on batman v superman, so idek about the dc shill thing

Doesn't hate and shit on everything
>must be a paid shill

>a major Hollywood director

he's not that great

>shat on BvS when it came out
>few days later starts defending it and calling it a great movie solely cause PARADEMONS
m8

Why not, we could get high talk about comics and watch movies on laserdisc, shit sounds cash

Yeah, so I could fuck his wife/daughter.

Because he isn't a Jew

Have you seen his show lately? He fellates the MCU. The only thing DC he praises is the Flash.

>fuck his wife/daughter

She's his wife AND his daughter??

I miss his old Fatman on Batman podcasts.

if you got high enough, watching kevin smith cry would probably be fun

Fun Fact: Kevin Smith's origin story was rewritten by Jim Shooter.

Aside from the Year One piss incident, why do you guys hate Kevin Smith?

He always has been you shit.

He's super well known for being a DC fanboy.

I don't (though that Piss incident was hilariously stupid). He seems like a pretty cool guy to me. And it's not like he's everywhere, he pretty much does his little movies these days and pops up one in awhile. You'd have to search him out to hate him these days.

I don't hate him but I was rather irritated by his "Too Fat to Fly" special. At least he finally went and lost some weight rather than complaining about having to buy more than one ticket. It's not fair to the other passenger that you take up half of their seat you goofy fucker.

He's always been a DC fan.

Green Arrow is his favorite character. Something only a DC fan could ever say.

He's alright, Onomatopoeia was a cool villain for an arc.

Smith is a comic geek who loves the medium and has written for DC before. He is who DC goes to when they want to promote something. He is also a former friend of the guy playing Batman. With that said, despite hyping BvS before, and initially doing damage control for it after it was released, he eventually called it the garbage it is, and also compared CW to TDK. That is hardly being a DC shill in my book.

His recentish movies are sort of a screw you to the audience.

He just released a Fatman on Batman podcast where he fellates Civil War for over an hour straight.

>major Hollywood director
Yes, if you consider Sam Raimi and Peter Jackson "major Hollywood directors", I suppose so

He always has

>meet the feebles

That is one hilariously weird movie. Probably no point in suggesting Bad Taste because if you've seen one you've seen the other.

The guy worked for DC and did some great Green Arrow and has always been a fanboy, what the fuck do you expect?

The prop of Jackson's head used for the barfing scene still actually looks fairly decent

Pretty much the definition of a manchild.