Did you like based Walt Kowalski from Gran Torino?

Did you like based Walt Kowalski from Gran Torino?

Me irl

>based
you must be 18+ to post on Sup Forums

you like young chinese boys?

I'm 28 to be quite honest

Yes. Great movie in general, Clint is one of the great working American directors.

>based

originated from Based god in like 2011 and only made it to the chan recently.

suck these old balls

I cringed throughout most of the movie, but that barbershop scene is one of the worst cringe scenes I've ever seen in a movie.

He's the living embodiment of the unbridled hatred and bigotry of Trumps America.

I'm a walking suicide.

>I'm not an asshole, I'm just misunderstood fantasy
Who knew Eastwood was a neckbeard?

Honestly one of the better movies in recent history that I can remember.

that's because you say shit like cringe, you beta bitch

gran torino was fucking shit
literally a disney channel take on "complex social issues"

He didn't like Jews though, and Trump eats a mile of Kosher semen daily, as does his daughter.

The only time I've made anyone laugh outside out this board was when I said "STACKING GOOKS THREE FEET HIGH" to some drunk dude.

>no oscar nominations at all for Gran Torino
>meanwhile slumdog poollionaire won tons of awards
That's when I realized this shit is dead

Yes. A great movie going experience for me along with The Wrestler. They were pretty close together and are two of my favorite movies.
I'm 27.

>recently
Nah kid. Nah.

> The Wrestler

I actually think that movie captured lost glory better than Sunset Boulevard. Especially the scene where he dragged the kid into play the old Nintendo just because he was in the game.

This movie is a comedy. I hadn't heard half the racial slurs he uses. They really keep it fresh.

old dude that I can't wait to die because he is leterally just some dude that makes movies that make you feel like the South should have won

Were he aged around 30 now he would be a cuck 100%