Sup ForumsCo's/ Bizarre Adventure: Truly A Roundabout Path Edition

Previous Adventure: Past Threads: pastebin.com/UprS7B3X

MAIN TOPIC: Part 5 Development, Stand Suggestions are open.

READ THESE LINKS BEFORE CONTRIBUTING YOUR AUTISM
(ALSO, try not to suggest 1:1 copies of characters and events in JJBA)

>Canon Stand Info for the Ignorant and Forgetful
jojo.wikia.com/wiki/Stand
jojo.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Stands

>Plot summaries and character list
pastebin.com/vbD28iMx (this is out of date, fix it)

>Abilities and Stands
pastebin.com/vYTvZPFP
docs.google.com/document/d/1QycIbBT6L7Ny5elmmnhI4OdQYk-yJ-mGJC6TrdwBii8

>Every part, in order
1 - docs.google.com/document/d/1IdBYK9zXpJrDc4vAIHnRLmZpPiKyxiIkj25oOTaaeF0
2 - docs.google.com/document/d/1KA0-Y_HnU_m6V5pwZ7fEtqGMnwm43NrshzANTcCxr34
3 - docs.google.com/document/d/1hDbP7BA0XBP3_3GW0uphroYjQdcW1EW5b37w-r_lsaI
4 - docs.google.com/document/d/1zn-D4aD-cBBfpBtfTLmVM_D9C1cGPYgDYRl_CCGbnsw
5 - docs.google.com/document/d/1UNm7KLXgWF0LMxCCq3VZ3O_VJ8vEqj7d22RjnDqVIEg/edit?usp=sharing
6 - docs.google.com/document/d/1l9034tpMm4EdF1NGzisA2bCXBDvUbx_vTR69hXjp_iY/edit?usp=sharing
7 - docs.google.com/document/d/1SDhmnLrv5dtVAZx2ewx1JKTsZVoXkE8LRw-8rK2gyhQ/edit?usp=sharing
8 - docs.google.com/document/d/10wx78PDHPNMygoTbFvihjTjPF-DwP1Ced8XKT3YNzUQ/edit?usp=sharing

>Phantom Scare: Chapter 1
pastebin.com/bsmui6f7

>Images
ccba.booru.org/

>Fighting Game
drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B0lqXHlZXEFTaFppZV96ejU5b2s&usp=sharing

>Voice Impressions
pastebin.com/DcZUTVx1

>Sup ForumsCo/ playlist:「THE SHOW MUST GO ON」
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLLWEiXuZ9FOaYfU_0hIoo6qadB1yEO_Km

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zzeNAUOp17c
youtube.com/watch?v=qcWKZTI9OC4
youtube.com/watch?v=xclzUDeziAY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Thanks OP.

Isn't it called a runabout, not a roundabout?

I'LL STEAL IT !

His Stand is Roundabout.

Alright, so I've been updating part 5's doc with the new stuff from last thread.

Anyone want to check for things I missed?

Stand suggestions from last thread

(Revision)

Let me know if I missed any.

Question, which name are we using for Dr. Facilier's stand?

>「THE PARASITE」
>「SYMPATHY FOR THE DEVIL」
and I think
>SOUL'd OUT
Was also a suggestion.

「WELCOME TO THE MACHINE」was another suggestion.

So which one are we using?

Dr. Facilier and Cartman's stands are something I think we need to get sorted.

We wait for Stand Reviewfag to say yay or nay to [AMERIKA], Cartman's STand.

I summon thee, Stand Reviewfag, with my plate full of fresh squid jerky!

Stand User: Yumi Yoshimura
Stand: 「PERFUME」
Appearance: A thickly built purple suit akin to hazmat gear, the helmet adorned with a single large pink eye like jewel as its sight point
Ability: 「PERFUME」 is a suit type Stand that is constantly emitting a stream of opaque purple cumulus clouds. Whenever the clouds come into contact with a surface, that point is 「STAINED」. When 「PERFUME」 itself comes into contact with a stained point, it and and the user are allowed to assume gaseous form and pass through the area as if it were a membrane and reach whatever is considered the 「INSIDE」 of what was passed through and shrink to fit if necessary.

Power: B
Speed: D
Range: E
Durability: C
Precision: A
Development: B

User: Ami Onuki
Stand: 「RAINBOW IN THE DARK」
Appearance: An ornate gauntlet/sleeve combination made of an extremely lustrous metal
Ability: When 「RAINBOW IN THE DARK」 activates, it carries the ability of manipulating the 「SHADOWS」 of anything within a 5 meter sphere of the user's hand so long as the gauntlet is under a light source. The shadows are collected into a central mass and then split into a number of monster-like 「SPECTERS」 dependent on the size of the shadows first absorbed. 「SPECTERS」 carry physical mass and carry the ability to damage things either directly or via attacks on the target's shadow if it still has one.

Power: C
Speed: D
Range: E
Durability: C
Precision: B
Development: B

Reviewfag is sleeping. Let the poor man rest, he just got done with finals.

I don't know if he'll still come when there's enough posts, or if he'll appear earlier today because he went to sleep last night.

He might not be coming at all.

Whatever the case, please be patient and don't rush him. He works hard to review our autism.

But until he comes, the topic is on part 5. What do we have on the agenda for it?

From what I can think of, there's
>Looniversity fights. Are we using Bitters and Goodvibes? Do the Strays appear?
>Movie studios. Who runs it, Jew Producer or Mok? Who is the full cast on set?
>Law Offices. What goes down there? Does Demongo run it?
>Market. Azazel + Captain's body runs it? What else?
>Department Store. Besides Chernobog, what else goes on with it?
>Where are the celebrities fought and who are they? (Currently, they are Jem, Jan, Max, Pinky, and Sunny/Lil' D)
>Who else do we need for the assassins? (Roger, Mandark, Thief, LeQuack, CatDog, who else?)
>Four Businessmen of the Apocalypse, who are they? (Gideon is our only set member so far, the others must fit with the theme of Liquidation, Outsourcing, Competition, and Acquisition.)
>Who do we have for the Fireside Girls?
>Where do Red Herring and Chuckie show up?
>Who dies?

I probably have missed a few things. These are what might need to be covered.

For the Looniversity, I think it goes from the Faculty to the Loonatics to the Strays.

One of the members of Ethans Cult needs to have [True Faith], It's Count Count
youtube.com/watch?v=zzeNAUOp17c

Yes, we're using Bitters, Goodvives, the strays (who are their members again?), and CatDog at the Looniversity.

Jew Producer runs the movie studios, he's the guy in charge of the talent agency using the movie studios as a shell company.

I'm pretty sure the law offices are part of the WB tower now. Demongo and Varrick(?) are the top dogs there until the Rangers reach the top floor where Patrick is.

You mean the Farmer's Market? That's pretty much bare bones right now.

The department store has the perfume department.

Celebrities are sent in after Gideon is defeated, this leads the UR to the talent agency at the movie lot where the bulk of the celebrities are fought since they've been cast in the movie adaptation of the events of part 3.

We might be good on assassins unless we want to put more in the tower.

The Four Business Men are Gideon Graves, Monorail Guy, Doug "Speedwagon" Dimmadome, and Toffee.

Fang and Cindy Vortex are confirmed for Fireside Girls, there's a whole list to pick the remaining 3 we need, personally I'd go with Malika (Fillmore!), Gretchen (Camp Lazlo), and Portia Gibbons (Mighty B!).

Red Herring and Chuckie (he's in this part?) could show up at the market. Are they even supposed to have stands?

A lot of people die, I don't know all of them. I know Toph dies to Roger the assassins, Dexter dies fighting HIM, Max dies and I don't know how, Donald rages himself into hell and then hell spits him back out because he was too much for hell, Rolf is presumed dead, but actually survived and is trying to climb his way out of the hell pit he tackled TA into.

This is all horribly out of order for where these things actually happen in the narrative.

>RAINBOW IN THE DARK

Please tell me this is a reference to who I think it's a reference to.

youtube.com/watch?v=qcWKZTI9OC4

I think it should be re-iterated that Ms Bitters isn't a Demon, a Picture Man (They show up in Old Country Aural history, which cites that they are allergic to paint thinner) or a Stand user.

Are the Loonatics imperfect clones created at the Looniversity?

Possibly. Danger Duck isn't appearing here. But I think he's supposed to in the AU?

They were supposed to be security for the Looniversity. May have been genetically engineered.

She is, in fact an avatar of Yeshmiyek.

Tech, Rev, and Lexi are descendants of the originals [Wile, Roadrunner, and Lola.]

Ace and Slam were modified as children.

Danger's got Holly Kujo syndrome due to a Stand that would normally allow him to gain aspects of any material in recent memory is acting out of his control. He's currently comatose in a form similar to the chimera from Duck Amuck.

This. I like this.

Both Red and Chuckie have stands and were some of the first characters suggested for the part.

Red's stand makes him the center of attention. Chuckie's kills people when they step on cracks.

I was wondering where that could show up. I don't think they could be descendents though. There was a suggestion for Road Runner in part 6, with a stand that inflicted damage when people tried to touch him.

I have an idea.

Squidward is still a double agent at this point, he reports to the WB that the Urban Rangers are going to raid the Looniversity, a demon is sent there to pass this information along, then this bit from last thread can happen
>As he is standing around, his shadow elongates into the shape of Ms Bitters and [Slams] out into the real world.
>"Guah! Where did you come from?"

Bitters is informed intruders are coming, so they stage a trap, the trap fails because they (the Looniversity non-stand users) didn't know about Rolf's power to make doors.

>aspects of any material in recent memory
>He's currently comatose in a form similar to the chimera from Duck Amuck.

Carolina in the Morning, clearly had SOME impact on the collective memory then. And when Irised through the stand of someone who was a magic clone of the Duck himself...this happened.

c-c-come on guys... /sug/ gets unbanned today, season 3 starts in 5 hours, cant we just maybe be invited to the club?

He could mutate into WIZARD Daffy, but I'll entertain that line of thought later.

The Looniversity should be researching not only stands, but also Melody, Styles, and whatever other bullshit powers we've had up til now.
It's a minor thing we see on old, mostly desolate and boarded off areas of the research buildings the Rangers make their entrance through.

I don't think they should be decedents, clones made using the leftover Atomic Super Men research they still have seems more right.
It was already established the ASM were clones, just not clones of any one person in particular.

I like Red Herring and Chuckie more for the market now.

Red is like a stock broker, Chuckie could just be a lost child who forces the Rangers to help him find his parents.

Dude, we understand that you were butthurt about not being included in this, but here's some advice...get the fuck over it you massive crybaby.

Never thought about the ASM angle. That could actually be kind of brilliant.

But crying is all we know, crying and singing is how all plot happens over there

Never.
Ever.

I think the original idea for Red was that the UR think he's some high ranking demon but it turns out he's just an average criminal. Maybe he's a shadowed figure with only his hair visible and demon lie features up until they catch him.

The Looniversity was merely built around her, she was always there.

Cartman should get some pain during this arc if he's tagging along.

Nope but thanks for keeping tabs.

So we good to go on that angle?

Maybe Red is a local business man who is trying to buy out the farmer's market, but he's unrelated to the WB.

Are Chuckie's parents supposed to be his parents from the show,, or will he be related to Red Herring?

Chuckie's parents are the same. His mom's soul has been captured by demons so he's trying to reclaim it. Might have a better place as a side story though? His teen self is supposed to be in the Jorge Joestar AU though.

I could see Red being his older cousin.

I haven't been here in a while, any update on the fighting game?

there was a suggestion for the eds moveset in the last thread

I'd say we're good to write that as set.

I was going to propose that Red Herring is Chuckie's current guardian and he drops trying to buy out the Farmer's Market (for now) since the Urban Rangers helped him.

Having his mother's soul be in the demon's possession reveals the demons too early in the story if this is taking place at the market. I was thinking he'd just be contained to the one arc at the market, but if we're keeping the soul thing, he'd have to show up again later.

>Name: Kitty "Little Miss Kitten" Cheshire (Ever After High)
>Stand: [Cheshire Cat] a cat-like stand that has been passed down the Cheshire bloodline, the most noticeble features are it's smile and eyes. It unleashes a fury of slashes that could tear apart the reality around Kitty.
>Abilities:
>[Cheshire] the inherited ability of teleportation or disappear parts of her body. combine this with her cat like relexes and her enemies will hate cats.
>[My Wonderland] If little miss kitten grabs ahold of her enemy, she can teleport the both of them into the "in between world" that she uses to travel between space and time, this world is under her control
>likes: dog ears

>Home: [Writer's Block?] technically she is a stray cat, as she is often found in a box in an alley way next to [Writer's Block] though often times the tenants will make the mistake about feelings bad for her and end up feeding her - which causes her to stay with them in their apartment for a week or so.
>can be a little too affectionate. as she can be found trying to paw at the tenant she stays with.
>can be a little too much of a bitch, as she knocks breakable shit over.
>Back story, as a person from Wonderland, she was taken out of her world by [Insert villain here] and she is trying to find the rabbit hole that will allow her to return to her family...at least that what she says...she just likes to fuck shit up.

better?

His mother is dead and he travels through cracks to bring her back, after the fight he resumes his search for her soul. Demons aren't mentioned, but is an early hint.

Of course. Wanted to play around with their motifs a bit so Ami got the Metal Stand and Yumi got the J-POP.

He could say something like "the boogeymen" have her soul. Or just not mention she's dead at all. The Rangers simply assume he's looking for his lost mother.

I think you got the names mixed up.

Stand User: Craig Charles

Stand: MASTER OF MAYHEM

Appearance: A modern knight with guns.

Ability: Extreme Warriors. It unleashes a army of manifestations of the most deranged criminals psychological maps and kills the stand without killing the user. MAYHEM MODE increases the speed of the punches and bullets at the cost of the self control and should be used as a last resort. ULTIMATE MAYHEM allows MASTER OF MAYHEM to be sentient and crosses the borders of reality and time and bring anyone involved in a riot and they still riot unknowingly that they are killing the Stand and it's user.

Ami's pink
Yumi's purple

So they think he's a lost child and he's with the party for most of their time at the market?

Does Cartman rag on him about being ginger and how if his mother is also ginger then it's a lost cause? Does Rolf punish Cartman for this by making him be the one to help Chuckie so the rest of them can go about their business?

No, it need to look like a mix of the re-appearing House Robots, but mainly, the master metal monstrosity SIR KILLALOT
youtube.com/watch?v=xclzUDeziAY

Can't argue with that.

Dude, what.

Varrick was just an office jockey who got force fed a jawbreaker before the protags fight patrick.

He wasnt anything big.

Wizard duck was a guy who was REALLY into Daffy even before he became M.E. Leterally

His desperation to be back under [CUCARACHA] made him manifest a STand,

Here's a stand suggestion for Azrael, since he's apparently going to be the demon head of finance/farmers market.

>「MOVE YOUR DEAD BONES」
>Appearance: A large swarm of insects, similar to flies or mosquitoes, that have needle-like protrusions on their heads.
>Ability: A single insect can inject opponents with 0.5 mls of a stimulant that raises both energy level and heart rate by about 0.05%. It seems weak, but the more the opponent is bitten, the more it raises. With enough injections, it can be very, very dangerous. Eventually, it will cause cardiac arrest, but even worse than that, the victim still moves after death. The stimulant, if there is enough in their body, will place them entirely under the user's control. Of course, injections must happen frequently. 0.5 mls of the liquid wears off in about 5 minutes.
>Along with "reanimating" the dead, the user may control living people if there's enough fluid in their body and they still haven't died yet. After a certain (non-lethal) amount of it is in the system the user can start influencing the victim's thoughts. It isn't true control, however the user can try and convince them to do their bidding. The victim's will deteriorates the more liquid is inside, before they just flat out die and can be controlled completely.
>Insects will replicate if it detects any are lost. Additionally, insects die if they inject their liquid into something.
>The liquid can also be consumed as well. The user can hide the liquid inside drinks or inject it into foods.

Power: E
Speed: A
Range: C
Durability: E
Precision: B
Potential: C

He's controlling either Amelia or Knuckles body (I don't know which captain we're going for) with the stand. He sits on their lap and pretends he's not really the true user, while the massive horde of flies swarms around them. Are they wearing a mask though? To disguise who they are, also, depending on how long they've been dead, to hide any rotting flesh (unless the liquid prevents this).

I realized that there is no robot wars themed stands. So I did it. Considering that there is a robot wars comic that Sup Forums never knew existed, I think that will raise awareness, not a awful lot, but some will be fans.

you got both wrong, it's Azazel from the Little Vampire and "The Captain" is a skeletal ghost from the same series, pic related

Didn't know that actually. The ability is still way too OP though.

Was Craig actually in the comic, as himself?
Do you have scans?

He feels like he should've been someone who comes up with new ideas, like an imagination battery powering a whole floor of the tower.

Why can't that guy be a clone who's stand caused him to remember Daffy's stand and have that happen to him?

This is off-topic, so as to not derails the thread, I'm putting it behind spoilers. Part 7 idea.

It was mentioned last thread that there could be a circus group/freak show that guards a corpse art in 7. I've been thinking about it, but I'm having trouble on who the ringleader should be. I figured it could be either Zombozo (Ben 10), or Freakshow (Danny Phantom), but are there any other ideas? By the way, here are some character ideas for it.
Jojo (Jojo's Circus. Suggested for a part.)
Glob Herman (X-Men)
Herman the Human Mole (Resident's Freakshow comic. Suggested(?) for a part.)
Stitch Sisters (Courage the Cowardly Dog)
Ragdoll (DC Comics)
Wonder Twins (Justice League)
Lydia (Danny Phantom. Possible alternative for Freakshow).

Now, back on topic.
The Wizard's suggested stand is supposed to make him bounce around like he was made of rubber.

The stand could still work for Azazel though, being that it's insect-based (and Azazel was made of bugs, wasn't he?)

That would be interesting. Maybe an assassin comes after them and they need to work together to beat him.

The assassin for the market section is currently Tad Strange, but that's open to change if anyone comes up with something better.

They're very similar words, the car is a runabout, but Roundabout is not only a song, it's that ending theme from JoJo. It all ties together quite nicely, but people keep asking about it so I guess Dan was right, NO ONE WILL EVER KNOW.

>mods still allow this thread to exist
Wew lad

user, Sup Forums has nurtured much, MUCH worse.

There could be two. Of course, to avoid anything serious, the shouldn't have a stand, or not a very powerful one. It's not like they'd need a stand because Casrtman's only works on the Jewish and Chuckie's only works when a crack is stepped on. The Rangers might not realize (or anyone might not realize) Chuckie has a stand at this point. Of course, I'm worried about having too many characters/fights in, but a battle against a guy and two kids who don't have strong stands might not take too much to write, especially if it ends with Chuckie somehow tricking them into stepping on a crack.

Whoever they are, they'd have to be pretty fucked up to try and kill two children.

Alternatively, neither Chuckie nor Cartman participate in the Farmer's Market part in any significant way, because they're too busy wandering around looking for Chuckie's mom.

Will we be introducing any other Remasters other than Plucky's? Also, what does Fortunate Son Remastered do?

Mandark's stand has been remastered as well.

Maybe the other urban rangers are convinced Red Herring is working for the WB, Chuckie is related to him somehow in the setting and tries to prevent them from attacking him, Cartman gets stuck as the babysitter/tasked with helping him find his mom while Rolf and whoever else (I don't think they should all be at the market, they've already been up since 4am that day and it's probably 4pm by now) go to track down the information broker.

So Rolf and Cartman for sure, probably also Dexter since he has the info they got from HR's computers. It could be just those three with the other rangers not at the market.

I still want to work in Taffy having issues about who Plucky's dad is, but there's just been no opportunity to talk about character interactions between fights.

Plucky, Rolf, Mandark, possibly also Donald.

That's what we have slated for remasters in part 5.

Does anyone have any ideas for Stand designs/redesigns? Personally, I think to many of Stands are just shaped like objects.

Let me take a stab at this.

Stand: 「FRONTIER PSYCHIATRIST」
Appearance: A extremely long fuzzy black muffler that in actuality is a serpentine cat winding about the user's body
Ability: 「FRONTIER PSYCHIATRIST」 gives the user domain over the 「GAPS」 that exist between objects, regardless of their width or depth. When both the user and Stand encounter a gap they are sucked into a 「NEGATIVE SPACE」 which other people and objects are allowed to occupy but can only leave with the user or via the destruction of one of the objects forming the space's boundary. If only the Stand enters however, that which is grabbed by it must remain connected or it becomes bound to the natural physics present in the space.

I dunno why, but I always imagined [I DON'T WANT TO SET THE WORLD ON FIRE REMASTERED] leaving a Combined Musketeer and Indian hat, allowing him to change cheese and telekinesed it at the same time. But not only that, he can now use original cheese or dairy product with self-created cheese to make... Practically anything, de-cheesing the cheese or de-dairing the dairy product into anything. Money, sword, gun, bombs... Oh, and having him a permanent copy, looking like Jerry, who has the same [WOFR] as Taffy does.

Well, it has to fit the ability or at least the user in some way. We need context, man.

A clone that was trying to be its own duck but lost itself in the original when Part 3 hit?

After that it stopped trynig to fight it and lost itself in daffy?

It might work.

Force people to put the pieces together and you can have it APPEAR to just be a guy who wanted to be Daffy, but upon closer inspection actually IS, to some extent, Daffy.

Im loving the fact we're counting the hours on their trip. We can make it into a storytellingthing.

The ever-present timer becomes fucking unreliable in HR, Inner Talent Agency, basically anywhere where demonic prescence is.

At first its not too big. In HR the am-pm is switched.

It culminates to the time just being 6:66 in patrick's building

You mean 06:06:06 yes?

I started putting time markers in the doc yesterday when it became apparent Plucky's couldn't be left without his stand for too long while Gideon is attacking his mind.

It ended up cramming a lot of shit into each day the Urban Rangers face.
They're going to be dead tired a lot of the time, so they might sleep in shifts.

I think some Stands like Eddy and Tophs would work better as more humanoid types. Eddys would be very flashy with money symbols and sunglasses. Something to match his suit. Tophs could have sharp glass edges that let's it do extra damage with punches. I was thinking it would have a row of jagged edges on it's back like a stegosaurus. I don't really like Rolf's Stand just being a staff, but it also works with his character so I'm not really against it.

It can't all be punch ghosts, user. Some of the most interesting Stands are the weird ones.

I know. But not all human shaped Stands are punch ghosts.

Doug Dimmadome's one of my favorites.
It's a cowboy-hatted, lemonade sippin' Squirrel in a 50's style Raygun Gothic Space Suit

It throws the lemonade it's drinking like Sniper thows his Jarate. It's got shit strength, but can make surfaces super rubbery. This lets him bounce around his chainsaw hat without fear of it becoming embedded in anything.

That sounds weirdly awesome.

Wow, I leave this website for some months and this project is still active? Nice. At least tell me what you've accomplished by now.

Parts 1, 2, 3, and 4 are done.

Part 5 is being worked on.

Parts 6 and 8 are undergoing heavy revision to make them less shitty.

And we have an AU in the works now.

Part 4 could still use some work, but it got "done" enough that we moved on to part 5 since things started getting stale with how stalled we were getting there.

It's not something that can be answered when someone asks "what still needs to be done?" you just have to read through the doc yourself.

A hell of a lot more than some of us thought possible. I'm still surprised that this hasn't collapsed into itself like a dying star given what happens to most of Sup Forums's projects.

Reviewfag please rate this.

He said he'd be going through the Doc and the threads when he gets a chance.

I think I've figured it out.

Plucky is in his coma for 6 days.

Now the tricky part is, how many days was he with the Urban Rangers before that?
It needs to be enough time for them to get to know each other well enough to consider him a friend.

He needs to have character interactions, like dancing with Squidward, churning butter with Rolf, talking about role models with Taffy, and stuff with the rest of them too.

There could be a few days between their first fight with the Gangreen Gang and the next land grab they know about by the Fireside Girls.

How long does their road trip to the city take and how long are they in the city before Plucky goes tomato? A couple days? More than that?

We need more character interaction between fights is what I'm getting at here.

6 days before going tomato, 6 days in coma, and 6 after that? though the last one could be harder to pull

why is this trash on Sup Forums?

I don't think the demon arc isn't much of an arc, it all happens in the span of maybe an afternoon or night.

The epilogue might not count towards the days though since whoever is left in the Urban Rangers probably join Plucky in taking over the WB to make sure none of them fall to corruption.

No. Okay fine, I'll throw it in with the rest. Again, sorry about the lateness, I'll try to review any more stands that pop up after the usual 400ish posts. Starting with the doc.
>Cartman
Huehuehuehue. It's stupidly petty, which is basically perfect. I would cut the tentacles, but it seems like he won't be used that much so I'll go ahead and pass him.
>ignoring repeats next one is Teddy
I like the general idea. I think maybe instead of using all the bears we use one of the bears and inanimate objects like the Brave Little Toaster and Woody instead just for diversity's sake, but other than that if it's a corpse guardian I like this one.
>Go (Jake) Long!
Didn't think I'd like this one at first, but I thought about it more and I actually dig it. Could do some freaky shit with the morphing into a dragon, I'll pass this one.
>[EQUATION]
Spooky. Part of me thinks it's OP, but I like it a lot so I'll pass it while acknowledging that it possibly may need some tweaking later.
>Bimbo
Like the general idea. Get a feeling it may be OP and needs a weakness, but I guess it's passable. Would like a second opinion from the jury just in case.
>Pincushion Man
Spooky. I like this one.
>Tuffy
I guess we fanfiction of the fanfiction now. This one seems like it could have interesting applications, I'll pass it but keep an eye on it to make sure it doesn't get too OP.
>Tommy
The photograph limit seems arbitrary, but the rest is okay, I guess. Not too crazy on it, I'll leave it to the jury.
>DUCK DOOOODGERS! OF THE 24 1/2TH! CEEEEEEEENTURY!
Heh. I dig it.
>Daria
I have a gut feeling we have a similar stand but I like it enough that I'll pass it unless someone points out that it's already been done.
>Elmyra
Creepy. I dig, although I'm not sure how her being Fred's daughter came about.
>Angelica
It's okay, I guess. Not too big on it but it'll do.
>Weasel
Nice reference with the name. I dig the power too.
>D-Sides
I dig it, but only if it's a corpse guardian's stand.

Does Cartman have a problem with Dexter, or does he not see Dexter as ginger because he lacks freckles?

It's epic. If a cool manga isn't Sup Forums-related why not completely shit it up and make these retarded threads filled with idea men who accomplish nothing?

Aw shit. Okay, here we go.
>Riley
Cut the id, ego, superego bit, but the emotion bit is good.
>World
Honestly the idea of "a stand that does anything" is inherently OP and a bit boring. I'd say just drop it, sorry pal.
>Catch 22
Seems a bit vague but I think I like the general idea. Pass but a hesitant one, keep an eye on this one.
>Ace
Works, I guess. Not too crazy about it, but don't dislike it either.
>Shego
It works. Would like a second opinion from the jury, though.
>Zorak
I can see it working. Maybe add a limitation for if he makes a new head but other than that I'm hip.
>Roger
Seems a bit like Kevin's for some reason. I think it'll work, but I'll leave it to the jury to be safe.
>Rancid
Seems alright... but if it's a gas, how can you hurt it? Is it because it's somewhat solid? My brain hurts thinking about it too hard, I'll blame stand magic and give it a pass even though (or maybe because) it breaks physics. Needs a pseudoscience explanation.
>Lalavava
Anything involving the future I'm going to dislike because the universe is random and who knows what the fuck will happen in five seconds. I like the emp wave thing, but I'm hesitant on this one. Will leave it to the jury because of my anti-future bias but I'm wary of it.
>Woods
I dig it. The plasma grenade thing seems fine to me, I wouldn't worry about it.
>Monkey 1
Eh. Seems boring but it might work if we need a mook. I'll pass it.
>Monkey Do
I have a heavy anti-random bias so I'll leave this one to the jury. For a random stand, I will admit this one's pretty good.
>Monkey See
Eh, seems like too many powers. Pick one and stick with it, my fav's BIG personally.
>Monkey 4
Ha, barrel of monkeys, classic. It works, especially for a throwaway fight. I like.
>Goofy as an MC for some reason
Part of me wants to say no but the idea of an entire fight where (not?)Goofy is yelling squirrel is too hilarious to pass up. You're in ya weirdo.

(again)
>Tech 2.0
Necrosis bit might be too much but I like this one, otherwise.
>AU Ed
Hateboner against random effect says no. Will leave to jury because of bias.
>AU Eddy
Was against it until you mentioned the scam thing. It works, I'll sign off on it.
I kind of like Sympathy for the Devil myself.
You crack me up little buddy.
Yumi's is weird but I like it. Ami's seems slightly OP but I also like it, will leave it to the jury.
I'll let everyone know if I have to bow out, only reason I skipped some threads was so we could finish part 4.
I'm confused by the character and I'm not entirely sure we should use her but if we let Bonkle in guess EAH can squeeze in too. Powers seem eh, not really crazy about 'em. Will leave to jury, though.
I'm just going to say no to this one.
Fuckin' spooky. I love it.
A little vague but I like the general concept. Needs fleshing out but I like the idea.
This sounds stupid and awesome at the same time. I'll pass it, but only if it talks like Doug Dimmadome and the two talk to each other at some point.

I'll be back around the usual 400ish posts. Keep goin' mates, I need to look through the docs but it's looking good so far.

That's good
What characters are next?