Will he be a hippy, do you think?

Will he be a hippy, do you think?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-sgeIwHdsbw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=B-Tznu79jlk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=UDan9RUw7_Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I wonder when this guy will be confirmed...

He will speak like Confucius

I think he serenity will be construed as hippism & it'll be memetic.

But I think if they do the opposite of Daredevil, where his fighting style is passive/defensive it'll be cool, which would build until he needs to use the iron fist against somebody, which I actually hope they use sparingly.

It's Netflix, of course it will be used sparingly.

>like a walking, talking fortune cookie.

he's not going to look like a bum for all of season one, right?

So, basically:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-sgeIwHdsbw

I hope so.it would be fresh air next to all the brooding fags.I hope he is spiritual instead of just being big lebowski.

Confucius said women should stay in the kitchen

100 Push Ups
100 Sit Ups
10 k run
EVERY DAY

Misty would slap him in the face if he ever said anything like that, but he was raised in K'un-Lun... Probably explains the line when Davos tell Misty to "Go back to your cooking woman, this is between Warriors", when she tries to save Danny from him.

He'll grow out of it.

My guess is his costume will be a track suit ala Bruce Lee or Kill Bill

>He'll grow out of it
I don't think he is even it it, its not like Confucius was his only sources.Im just pointing out that despite everyone acting like Confucius was wise,he had many foolish ideas about politics and few other things,which translated into schools of thought where deadbeat intellectuals had to be supported by peasants and both men and women were needlessly limited in life.

Nah, I'm sure he'll get his suit in the last episode.

>this trope needs to die

Just saying K'un-Lun pretty damn patriarchal, he might complement Colleen's fighting while being accidentally sexist.

The only "Game of Death" track suits should be wore be Shang-Chi.

Who would you guys cast as Shang and Orson?

>Pictures come in from the first few days of filming
>JEEZ SO THIS IS THE WHOLE SERIES HUH

OP here, I'm referring to his characterisation. I'm sure he'll change his look mid-way through.

Worst Iron Fist, ugh.

Do you think he'll have a Chinese accent, or will they avoid that for fear of being called racist?

Why would he have a Chinese accent?

It would actually make a lot of sense considering he was raised in Not!China for 15 years of his life that he's a least has a Chinese twang, but considering Davos sounds like this, it's unlikely.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=B-Tznu79jlk

No, he just wants his kids back.

USM Danny is adorable, the egg is just layed very thickly.

Oh wow
He sounds bad

How about @ 1:40

m.youtube.com/watch?v=UDan9RUw7_Q

Even in the comics, it was a finishing move that drained him if he used it more than once a day. It wasn't until Immortal Iron Fist that he could do an entire fight with it.

Weirdly enough, for a guy raised entirely by Asians, when he first met a black chick with super strength, her race never came up in his narration.
And he got over his whole "women shouldn't fight" starting from when Miranda helped him during that "One vs. Many" fight, and then while training Colleen.

He's used to seeing Asians all this life, where he's the apparition, probably just figured she another different looking human. It's only when he learns more about US racial politics, especially between white and black Americans that her (and Luke's) race will become apparent.

>Miranda
?

Thanks, in advance.