Why do Indians make the most money in United States?

Why do Indians make the most money in United States?

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHA

Because so many of them are doctors and dentists, it's like that here aswell

Because it's literally a requirement of obtaining a visa and quick citizenship.

The same reason places like Monaco have an insanely high average household income.

Less bathroom breaks

They are on the whole more intelligent than the majority of native whites who are too set in their ways to adapt to changes in curriculum.

Its based north indians and gujuratis who do. Not shitskin pooinloos like you posted.

We have highest income, ugliest women

But reason why we do better than whites is cause best of best immigrate. Reason why we do better than chongs is because we are far more entrepreneurial (gujewratis esp.)

Bad serf! No gibs for you

Shitskin pooinloo south indian*

GIBS ME DATS AMERICA i NEEDS TO FEED MY BROOD AND HAAVE NEW IPHONE

You jews are still the most disliked group on Sup Forums while the most respected are based Russians.

Average IQ of indians is 75

Average IQ of indian immigrants to the US is 112, literally jew tier

how does this happen? did literally every single smart indian leave the country? is it because they couldn't stand the smell? so many questions

underrated

north indians utterly btfo

My IQ is 117 last time i checked and yet I am poor as fuck compared to Swiss per capita standards. Should i emigrate to the US? I fucking hate Bombay.

yes, it's something called brain drain
it happens in lots of shit-tier countries, where the educated leave to get better jobs leaving the uneducated behind thus keeping the country in it's shitty state

H1-B visas

>When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best

This would've happened with poland if it wasn't for schengen lol I guess that's 1 thing EU got going for it

Leave if you can. I've visited India, and it was quite possibly the worst country I've ever been to. Try to lose your accent as fast as you can, try to adopt the local customs of wherever you go and you'll be fine.

Sup Forums will get their panties in a bunch over this but most of us in first world countries really do not give a fuck about immigrants as long as they're willing to assimilate.

Nepotism

You stupid? The reason brain drains happen is because immigration is heavily regulated. The people trump is talking about is illegals, the ones that can't get legal citizenship. Haven't you seen smart mexicans on trumps rally complaining about illegal immigration

It's true. The vast majority of border hopping taco niggers and their piece of shit offspring wouldn't get anywhere close to passing a legitimate legal immigration check

there's a difference between skilled immigrants coming into population centers as opposed to population replacement where refugees are settled all over the country

>Haven't you seen smart mexicans on trumps rally complaining about illegal immigration

its true, but most of them are still butthurt about the whole "They're rapists" thing and wanting to build a wall

This

The irony of it all is how many immigrants leave then come here to bitch about the conditions of their country and how we should have open borders, etc.

Congratulations you left the country you supposedly love so much to wither and die and now you want everyone here to save them after you've abandoned them.

He's pretty cute. Do you think he knows about the loo?

>how does this happen?
casts

Yes, this is true.
I was planning to leave India and go to the US or Netherlands but I've decided to stay here to try and maybe someday improve this country.

I agree, which is why I'm encouraging this fella to leave his shithole country and go somewhere that needs it. White fertility rate is low, so if pajeet can bring in an above average IQ and useful skills I see no issue with that

Mexicans don't send their best. People who cross ILLEGALLY do so because they are shit tier and can't get legal status. They are the sewage of their own countries coming to suck the tit of America while citizens pay for it all. Then they justify it by saying that America would collapse if we suddenly had to pay fair price to get our toilets cleaned.
It's absurd.

this. If Serj Tankian loves Armenia so much, why doesn't go live there?

Posting from Panaji here. Natives here have per capita GDP more than 6-7 times of rest of India.
It's because Indians are actually god tier race with superior jewing skills. The problem is that we have jewed each other and don't have any $$$ left or loos. Most people who go to the US are Pajeets who have got into designated shitting companies like Accenture, TCS or Infosys. Even that being the case, Indians have per capita GDP twice that of the average. Also North Indians are literally subhuman, especially Biharis, UP people and Jharkhand.

Same desu. Many Goans like ma are eligible for Portuguese citizenship because our parents were born in Portugal. I love India and the people far too much to go somewhere else

>import foreigners to work highly paid jobs
>they get paid high wages instead of your native population

genius

Because he believes in Sanders mate
Anyway you can love a country for whatever reason (in his case because he's fucking Armenian) but not live there because other reasons.
Also Serj doesn't whine about Armenia's problems being because of the USA (except of NATO, Turkey and Azerbaijan being linked).
Now my opnion: he's a top fedora redditor with lots of karma shekels but makes good music laddo.

It will surely take time but India can't be like this for forever. We must stay here to help the country because most of us leave India immediately.

north and south indians are barely distinguishable, fuck up poojeet

The top% of a billion poo in loos is probably going to be smart and they live like 10 per house so the household income is high.

Lower water bills and no toilet paper costs?

I'm going to Mumbai in a couple of days for a conference. How is the weather like? Has BSNL's reception improved?

penny pinchers who rip off everybody.

The weather is currently alright. Neither too hot nor too cold in the evening. I use Hathway not BSLN so I've no idea.

Good people, smart-eager people. I am sure their is some affirmative action on their side, but for the most part they do what ever it takes to achieve their goals.

Vetternwirtschaft

I mean cellphone reception. I think BSNL relies on MTNL for roaming in Mumbai or something.
How are the rains like? It's pouring here in Goa

Selection bias. If only the richest and smartest immigrate that's what happens.

COSE MASTERRACE

Ah, Okay.
I don't know about that.
It was raining in the morning but not right now.
It's just cloudy right now.

Ah nice

The right values.

They're spergy and always work

Yep, same pattern with every migration wave. It's why we had so many good Europeans in the late 1800s, why African immigrants you see are decent, hardworking, and nice people, etc. The only exception to this is Mexican/South American trash due to the war on drugs and illegal immigration (otherwise legal immigrants from these areas are also based).

Regression to the mean in 30 years is going to completely bankrupt the US if we don't end welfare, subsidized loans, and Obamacare. We already cannot afford to take care of our own niggers and white trash, nevermind ten thousand poo in loos that bring their shitty fucking family over.

They save a lot of money on toilets

Selection bias. The country is very poor so only the exceptional tend to make it here.

Same is true of African immigrants. They earn more and tend to be more educated than Whites.

This same process is what made American Whites superior to Euros.

They're nepotistic. I was out in buttfuck nowhere rural Texas, went inside a 7/11 and of course it's a fucking Indian running it.

These fuckers are everywhere.

There is literally no affirmative action in Canada to the benefit of Indians. AA in Canada, particularly for universities, seeks to limit Chinese and Indians but increase the numbers of everyone else admitted.

>Reason why we do better than chongs is because we are far more entrepreneurial

Yeah, my old man owns his own accounting firm.

Before that, he had two failed businesses. He tried a printing business and before that it was a carpentry cabinet making shop, but his partners fucked him over.

I may actually take that business over one day, but I have trust issues with my family.

It's true though, I've noticed a lot of Indians try and build their own businesses. I've seen many fail, but for every 10 failures, there's like 2 successes.