Nothing

>nothing

Engineers looked like *THAT*?

LITTLE

Did they make him look like a Greek statue on purpose?

It's even called "Prometheus" and the movie sort of follows that story.

How do I achieve engineer-mode, Sup Forums?

>can show an alien bursting out of someone's body through their spine and murdering everything in sight
>can't show galactic pale shlong

>no nipples on male
>gigantic pale schlong and balls retract when not in use

10/10 Engineering

>a challenger appears

Multicolored

Why does he look like a babby?

maybe it was depression from steroid abuse that made Prometheus kill himself and jump into that river.

Of course it was intentional.

I think the engineers are actually pretty cool and equal creations to alien's, predator, the terminator, and robocop. Too bad they've never been in a good movie.

SPECIES

>okay let's go to the engineer's homeworld to see what's what
>arrive there and it's one small village with some grunts in it
>bionuke them immediately

wew
this feels like watching LOST, where no matter who you run into when you explore the island they never seem to have any tangible answers or always get killed off before saying something

ridiculous

why the fuck the sequel to Prometheus removed the most interesting part about the first movie? The engineers

ridley soctt is a fucking HACK

How do I make myself some of that clothe underwear? Samurai Jack got the same shit.

Because normies want alien

>EBERYTHING

the engineers look cool and all but i think the idea of them making life and shit is dumb as fuck, prometheus was dumb as shit, it wasn't horrible but definitely wasn't good

made me kek, fucking underrated

JUST BEE YOURSELF

>make engineers look like an ancient marble statue
>even though the greeks painted those statues, and they're only pale and white because it wore away
>making an alien race vaguely informed by history, but only in the most backwards surface level way
>on top of making a lame alien non-prequel

Prometheus really sucks balls

>making an alien race that looks like a painted statue

Well he's hairless and only wearing something that looks similar to a diaper

hi

Lyell

triceps inserts fosho

I mean his face