What do you want to see happen in Infinity War? I want to see Tony Stark meeting Rocket Raccoon

What do you want to see happen in Infinity War? I want to see Tony Stark meeting Rocket Raccoon.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h4aujTbe7_A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I just want to see them all get btfo by the purple space man.

>Someone says something stupidly obvious
>Someone else replies "No shit, Sherlock"
>RDJ and Benedict do a quick knowing glance at each other

Waiting for my check, Disney

Q U I P S
U
I
P
S

XD

I just want to see yondu again, man

Think they'll be the same height? ROFL!

This and Squirel Girl

Will this make as much as Justice League?

This'll probably beat rogue one if they advertise it right

> rogue one

Meant TFA

THOSE ARE NOT CANNON REEEEEEEEEEEE

Hawkeye using Yondu's OP arrow.

Spider-Man getting the symbiote suit

I want one god damn meaningful death. Just fucking one. Kill Cap or Tony.

Also, no fucking goons, I just want to see Thanos take them all at once and completely wreck house.

A good movie

Delusional

Could Snyder-verse Superman beat the Avengers going all out? I mean, Thor and Hulk are the only ones who could survive more than one punch from him.

Scarlet Witch owns Superman, because he has no defense against magic

underrated

Strange just teleports him to another dimension

Yeah but Scarlet witch is a useless character

It basically depends how fast he takes Wanda out. If he takes her out right away, he probably can win pretty easily, though Hulk and Thor could probably give him trouble.

If not, Wanda's just going to drop him.

>Superman loses to a useless character

Hmm, I wonder what that says about Superman?

Superman died to a fucking cave troll

A cave troll that would rip the hulk limb from limb

>an Abomination rip-off could beat Hulk, whom the actual Abomination couldn't beat

top lel

>Abomination
>Even remotely close to as powerful as Doomsday
2/10 at least you tried

I hope Shrek shows up in this one.
He's my favorite superhero.

Nothing. I'm not going to see it.

Hello plebbit.

Now get the fuck out.

an early BRrip so I don't have to pay to watch this garbage but at the same time discuss how horrible it is on Sup Forums

Doomsday died to supes errgo they both suck

like marvel would do anything remotely that fourth wall breaking

How? Gotg 2 is on it's way to a billion dollars. Guardians meeting the avengers is going to be a massive hit

So what's the second part going to be about? Apparently the title is a spoiler

Avengers: Age of CIA

Kill half the universe.

youtube.com/watch?v=h4aujTbe7_A
I think Infinity War will be the one with such a large amount of characters that they won't be able to focus the story and even the typical MCU fanbase will turn their noses

Rocket demanding Bucky's arm.

Groot vs Hulk

Thanos using the reality Gem to resurrect all known previous villains from Red Skull, Abomination, The REAL Mandarin, Ultron, Crossbones,

Dr Strange sees they are short handed so gathers up: Blade, Ghost Rider(motorcycle Johnny Blaze), Werewolf by Night, Morbius, Moonknight,

Have said characters continue in their own Netflix series

Spider-Man and Iron-Man still think they are short handed so go gather up: Defenders: Luke Cage, Daredevil, Iron Fist(Full Costume), replace Jessica Jones with Punisher. Invite Cloak and Dagger. Introduce Bullseye, Taskmaster, Stiltman, etc.

Future Netflix series up above with future villains to bring in.

Have Thanos use Power Gem, Time Gem, and Space Gem to open up dimensions to bring in: Doppleganger, any Goblin Glider, Rhino, Venom & Carnage, Dr Octopus, Scorpion, Wrecking Crew, Absorbing Man(real one) Dr Doom(Have Fantastic 4 chase through),

Create Future Sequels with Future villains from up above.

Introduce Galactus, Silver Surfer, Nova, Captain Marvel(Kree version), Miss Marvel(Carol, no Mudslime), Skrull, Kree, Phalanx

Future Space opera up above

All original actors die and are "reborn."

Create Heroes Reborn with new actors and continue with some.

New Ending shows Dr Doom or Galactus or Annihilus or Mephisto.

One big fucking blow out of a movie, entire cast. Before they do Infinity War I want to see Hearts of Darkness, a spinoff of Defenders. Punisher, Blade, Ghost Rider and Moon Knight. For the Infinity War movie I want Avengers, Hearts of Darkness, Defenders, Guardians of the Galaxy, Spider-Man, Dr. Strange and Inhumans.

do you think we'll really get adult groot back? its what i want

It takes place 4 years after vol 2, so probably

okay but also shrek

I want the ending to be an end of evangelion rip off basically

Superman would be fucked by any magic user like Dr. Strange. Strange took out an entire team of parallel earth analogues to the justice league by himself. He is stupidly powerful.

NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERD

yes, only assuming he's ruthless enough to and knows them before he engages the fight

he's fast enough to take out scarlet at flash-speed, then grab hulk and take him to space and throw him away from the earth, thor isnt as strong or fast as supes

assuming stark and hawkeye don't have kryptonite, im pretty sure he'd win

although strange might be trouble

You and me both. He and Stark would play off each other beautifully. One of the few great things about Bendis's GOTG run was Rocket mocking Tony's primitive technology.