This can't be real

This can't be real

It is, and he's going to be the new Iron Man

WE
E

How did Cyborg become the most famous black hero in DC? He's shit. There are REAL sentient robots that both have more firepower than him and don't have a vulnerable human head. In a universe with Supermen and Lex Luthor's inventions, being a hero called "Cyborg" is like being "Wheelchair-Man"

Justice League: Dawn of WE

IN THEATERS THIS SUMMER

Hol up, u sayin we sum finna cyborgs n sheit?

if he was white
but he isnt
he is superior withey

reported for racism

Are you angry a black man is a superhero and you arent?

They wanted to fill a slot with a minority taking out Martian Manhunter for kicks as it was their big diversity push, they ran through the list and there wasn't much to work with without it being too on the nose (like probably only Black Lightning could have taken it other than him) so they just ran with him. They haven't done anything with it and have yet to do anything that removes the awkwardness of everybodies immediate association of him with Teen Titans so he's just there as a glorified teleporter.

You know he's going to be shit when Wonder Woman looked better in the trailer

>And shoop his face... there. That oughta do it.

>get cast in blockbuster superhero movie
>get ripped as fuck to prepare for it
>they put shitty CGI over your body while letting Wonder Skeleton run around unedited

JUST

WUZ

It's real... and it is SPECTACULAR.

>OP is too young to have watched Terminator with his dad
Must suck not undestanding what Cyborg's arc in Justice League will be. All it takes to get it is not being underaged.

That is an atrociously bad poster.

This is the same movie that used a body double for WW"s ass shot in the trailer

yeah the whole thing is a joke
I guarantee you most people do not know who he is, and the rest know him from teen titans. It's the 1% that actually know him from the comics.

And everyone is going to be dissapointed

I swear CGI is somehow getting worse with time

That's fucking awful.

I am pretty sure it is cgi.

WE WUZ CIBORGZ N' SHIEEEEEEEEEEET!

This is some spy kids shit

You idiot, it's supposed to show that he was a young man at the peak of his life. He was ripped, a popular football athlete(as seen in the trailer), huge prospects and potential. Then boom he loses all that in the accident and is now made of shitty tinfoil. If he was some skinny fat lanklet, it would be an improvement. But he was a Chad that had his whole future ahead of him. He didn't get ripped for nothing. Keep up

R2Dindu

kek

More like the new Vision. Except Vision does't look robotic at all while Cyborg has a video game body.

>new Iron Man
>suit not actually created by him
>not the pinnacle of a dream of freedom from this world
>not the result of tireless effort and a lifetime commitment to acemedia

LOL NAH BRO HE'S SOME ALIEN TECH OH SHIT YOU'RE A SUPER HERO NOW GO SAVE THE WORLD

The irony in using a GOTG image to say that.
I swear this comic book movie fans are one of the most idiot fanbases anywhere.

>assigning a nigger nuanced human emotions and pathos
>calling that thing a chad

he's a Tyrone who dindu nuffin and now has a glock suit and is on posters because of snowflake diversity guilt

>I swear this comic book movie fans are one of the most idiot fanbases anywhere

i would have preferred if they just cast martian manhunter as a slick black dude

wouldn't've changed the character at all and cyborg is ass

*breathes in*
*inhales*
*fills lungs with air*
*leans back*
haha

BRAVO SNYDER
R
A
V
O

Looks like '90's tv CGI and the actor looks like a dork.

I don't know if it's just my particular time growing up, but to me, the most famous black hero is John Stewart Green Lantern.

I will always be eternally mad that Hawkman has faded out of DC, but just once I didn't mind it when Hawkgirl was EARTH'd.

Admit it, you got chills.

This post gave me eye cancer.

>superhero movies
>2017

drink bleach

>I mean come on it is current year

>DL

???

Look at his hairline. Guy is a CGI cyborg yet he still has a fucboi negro haircut.

weshouldbebetterthanthis.png

I agree, I didn't even know that green lantern was originally white until like a year ago

Disappointed that DCs favorite nig superhero is total garbage. They should have Jon Stewart if they really wanted to fill their diversity quota.

Jesus Christ does Cyborg look bad.

>my cpu is a neuronet processor, a learning computer
>YA HEARRRRRRD

>And he's going to be the new Iron Man

Literally

Oh no no no no

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

why didn't they design him with outer armor? Reminds me of a gundam skeleton

Taking bets now, will he or will he not BOOYAH?

I know Cyborg was one of the original JL members, Snyder has already taken so many creative liberties with this IP, why on earth couldn't they just not do Cyborg and add a less ridiculously out of place hero in his place?

I don't get it, at least people who watched JLA cartoon would known John Stewart while Cyborg is always associated with Teen Titans.

John Jones would been ok as well if they want to fill the diversity quota since he's an illegal immigrant pan-trans-whateversexual

I'm not getting any hopes sine lelSnyder.

lmao. looks like an anorexic bayformer

How is it possible for CGI to get progressivly worse by the years? This would have been so much better as a practical suit. Doesn't help that the design itself is shit, but still. There's no way this movie isn't going to be one huge shitshow of convoluted ideas and terrible execution. SAD!

Terminator was actually good though

>that bulge

christ that looks bad. Even if it was good cgi it's still a shitty design. Looks like a stiff breeze could knock him over hahaha

This literally looks like some black kid photoshoped his face on a asian vidya game poster.

>a cyborg with palumboism
top kek

When will this madness end?

Why not just use Jon Stewart, everyone knows him from the cartoon and loved him

static shock movie when?

>people expect big massed guy like in Teen Titans cartoon
>get Gal Gadot

Is that kickpuncher?

So Cyborg will be going to the past to kill Sarah Conner?
>tfw not gay enough to understand your point

>work out and get JACKED for the role

>CGI stick-arms and stick-legs instead

Did Cyborg fly and have a helmet like that in the comics? This literally is Iron Man

what ps3 game is that?

>The Flash
>Wonder Woman
>Aquaman
>The Goddamn Batman
>A living god (Superman)
>...a stupid generic robot guy

It's from a movie actually, but I understand it got you fooled

It's a shop right?

cry more

I sort of hate the character, but if they REALLY only wanted to push the token black guy Steel would seem like the obvious choice since they just "killed" superman, he's both stupidly easy to turn into discount iron-man, and not really tied up in other shit (so it would still leave cyborg for teen titans or whatever)

everyone in the JUSTice league will go back to the past to kill Sarah Connor

Everyone would complain about sjws. Even though he is originally black, they would still cry forced diversity

It would probably come off as forced diversity if he was randomly on the justice league, since his story normally focuses on things relating to his high school and hometown or whatever. I think there's a lot of potential for a not-shit Static Shock movie though

i swear most autistic people browse Sup Forums

>that lack of wonder thighs on the Wonder Woman
Worst casting

>used a body double for WW"s ass shot in the trailer

haha that's pretty funny user, but they would never do that, they can't be that bad

Wonder Skeleton can't even slide on her knee, how pitiful

I'm not from Sup Forums or anything, but Cyborg is a canon DC character from before the terrible wave of generic comic book characters (first appearance in 1980).

He isn't some kind of shoe in character who is being made up for this film and a standalone movie.

>if they REALLY only wanted to push the token black guy Steel would seem like the obvious choice since they just "killed" superman
I said exactly this after BvS. This would involve Snyder actually reading any sort of source material that wasn't a Top 10 Graphic Novel, though.

What am I looking at here

Nobody cares, NIGGER.

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

Wow very intelligent response

Of course. It's clearly CGI you dumb cunt.

>black people make up a significant portion of people who watch capeshit with white main characters (15-20% in theaters on average)
>making a capeshit/soft blaxploitation movie is probably going to be financially successful based on this and the average undiscerning/dumb as rocks capeshit viewer
>hollywood executives might ignore demographics because it hurts your feelings

I don't normally call everything I see in movies PS2 graphics but this seriously looks like a PS3 game.

They're doing a Gayniggers from Outer Space sequel?

You're joking but there are actual people who would seriously respond with this.

>wow that cgi is terrible it looks fake

>well obviously because it's not real

There are people who don't understand that cgi can be done better and look more convincing. They think you're ragging on it because it's not literally real.

>I guarantee you most people do not know who he is, and the rest know him from teen titans. It's the 1% that actually know him from the comics.

turns out most people didnt learn about spiderman batman and superman from fucking comics either they found out through the shows and movies

literally ms paint tier photoshop

Because of BOO-YAH

>turns out most people didnt learn about spiderman batman and superman from fucking comics either they found out through the shows and movies

That's bullshit and you know it. Don't try to pretend Cyborg is a big name in comic books like those guys. He's not even close. Even green lantern and the flash aren't as well known as you'd think.

He could fly but didn't have the helmet

Everything about this poster is a meme.
>Terribly designed character
>Can tell where the CGI begins and ends
>Orange and blue

Kill me.