Autism /jenneral/

>Michael Scott's Dunder Mifflin Scranton Jenna Fischer Memorial Celebrity Autism Awareness Pro-Am Jennaposting Thread

>For The Cure

Other urls found in this thread:

ew.com/tv/2017/05/12/deception-splitting-up-together-abc/amp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She's literally retarded.

Autism =/= retardation, user

>Obsessions, repetitive behaviour and routines can be a source of enjoyment for autistic people and a way of coping with everyday life. But they may also limit people's involvement in other activities and cause distress or anxiety.

Nobody /jenna/ tonight? :(

PAM
Nice and hot

She's so full

lurking. glad to see another jenneral. It's been like 4 days. fresh OC

HEY! Yeah, it's been a few days lurking as well. I was rewatching Giant Mechanical Man tonight to make some OC as well :)

>JIM'S READY

All autismos should be killed at birth.
>inb4 teehee then you wouldn't be here! xD
ledditors should also be killed.

Any nudes or anything?

Welcome to The Jenneral!
The thread where all the posters are one person and the quality doesn't matter!

rude.
nothing real

You just know he fucked her silly. Every position imaginable, made her cum multiple times, ate her ass...the whole nine. This is what started the obsession with John. He was the young stud on set, and Jenna wanted in.

What do you think the turning point was?

Reminder that Charles Miner g a p e d Pam

Not true! There are dozens of us!

Well, at least one dozen.

>mobile poster posting BLACKED memes
I bet you're on boost mobile

When John married Emily.

>uniform
now you have my attention

Rewatch, upon rewatch, I feel like Charles is a gay. The signs are all there.

You do not say THAT name in this thread
I can grab a few more screens of her in a suit if you want! I was just making reactions. Do the needful and let me know

How lewd does Jenna get?

I heard Steve Carroll went balls deep in that

>tfw you will never see Jenna take black seed in her pink pussy

the whole cast probably had orgies where they all stayed in character

So lewd

She's an angel
But also..... a filthy foot prostitute

>ywn look into Jenna's eyes, as she looks back lovingly, and listens to your dankest knock knock jokes

Don't trouble yourself to get them but if you find see some during your viewing go ahead and post 'em -- I don't save anything -- it's more special when they're ephemeral.

There's that scene in Blades of Glory where she's on the bed

Someone post it

;_;

>tfw you will never see this poster strangled to death

There's about 5 gifs of this scene that I can't be assed to upload because of filesize limits but a "jenna fischer sexy" GIS should pop them up.

I hope nobody's here to fap to or sexualize this amazing woman, that's not what we're about.

any qt jenna interviews?

does Jenna really have an ass/hips like that or is this movie magic?

JAYSUS CHROIST

>Being this mad

ew.com/tv/2017/05/12/deception-splitting-up-together-abc/amp/

There's actual Jenna Fischer news and nobody talks about it. Thread is just shitposting. Sup Forums in a nutshell.

you be the jugde

Well I made a surpise just for you because you're nice and I love all my jennaposter friends

I'm powering through Master of None at the moment, so it'll be a little bit til I make some more

But I hope you enjoy your gif, I'll be making lots more this weekend

Nice! What do you use to make gifs?

Also if anybody has a specific Jenna request to gif lmk the scene and I'll jot it down in my notepad
(also forged jennatweets)

I would literally eat her ass until the sun came up. Like she would have to force me to stop making her come. You think her nerdy ass husband does that? Of course he doesn't.

meant for Shitposting is the glue that holds us together. It's what separates us from waifu-fags.

why is she translucent

nice tush tho

Does this look like a happy and satisfied ass-munched woman?

Is she married to Jules Jordan?

Thanks brother I use gimp. Lately I've been carefully screenshotting each individual frame... time consuming but the quality has been coming out a lot better. Still learning.
It's a scanned magazine! :)

>the bottoms of her feet are the colors of used cigarette filters.

For some reason whenever they try to dress Jenna up sexy she looks worse. She can wear casual or evening wear but she can't compete in lingerie or swimsuit competitions.

Wow, rude.

who deflowered jenna?

they both look like someone just cut a cat's throat off camera. jenna's almost in tears.

>so close but so far from pusy

;_;

Holy crap.
And judging by the back they're at a feline event. You might be right

Why is he making her carry it in her purse?

She looks like the type of woman that will minimally satisfy a husband. Maybe that's why middle america loved her in the 00s.

Look at her personal life and she doesn't seem like she gets top shelf men and they don't stick around.

How much meme magic do we need for Jenna to be part of the next fappening?

HNNNGHHH
these dubs say it happens within the year

pls no ;_;
The fappening ruins everybody

Plus she's the kind of woman who IF there are extra-lewds, they're taken with a polaroids and stored in a box in her closet full of mothballs where her kids will never go looking

she's had kids her tits which were never that strong probably look like sad fried eggs unless she got them worked on.

>her tits were never that strong

a cat won't fit in a wallet, even if it's beheaded

She's just got a smallish frame and wears push ups and pads. Doesn't have the combine measurables to be a first round pick. Maybe a late round 3rd day prospect who might excel on special teams.

What are you, a middle school girl?

Are you trying to be offensive? If Jenna had sad fried eggs, they'd still be the most nummy nummy eggs ever

She clearly wore falsies in the early seasons before she got pregnant and you can see how slight her boob meat is in the Walk Hard scenes.

irrelevant, she's so cute that bra size doesn't matter. boob men are faggots anyways

36-38C cups in her prime. Maybe D cups during pregnancy.

This image is peak "Awesome... just awesome."

You know what's up. Butts are where it's at.

my illusions projected on her > face > ass >>>> boobs

If it were higher resolution you could see his arm veins popping from trying to keep her at distance.

holy fucking shit.
imagine being jim and having to stand next to her like that without fapping 5 times already that day
hnnng

Reminder that pam paid for a celebrity sextape

I know what you mean.

Exactly how he's positioned in this scene, is him trying to pull her close but trying to not let her feel his chub. happenedtome

Imagine being John in this photoshoot

oh my god lol. you can tell by her reaction that she really did feel it too, but just kept the scene going. bravo pam

Aw yeah, gettin some butt

>fingers pressing against her butthole

Can John be any more based?

>whoops! I messed it up again. let me take another bathroom break and we'll try take 36.

That's their thing though

Imagine Jenna, having her pusy briefly stretched open by the one man she ever truly loved. Does she still think about this bros?

STOP BULLYING JENNA.

Who else here would /cuminsidejenna/?

I'd even Jim cosplay for her.

That's all she things about.............

These lewd comments are not welcome in jennerals user.

it's those god damn blunt-posters again isn't it

Let's not post she-who-should-not-be-named in this thread

Sorry.

Who else here would /lovejennatenderly/ and get cucked for her husband Jim here?

Remove all Emily Blunt posters.

too easy

That's more like it!

T E N D E R L Y

Why