Is she objectively the best (living) character on the show?

no, Jamie is.

I want her to win the Game of Thrones and kill everybody

He was good in seasons 3&4 but now he a slave to his sister's pussy once again.

Ruined all of his character development desu

> the best (living) character on the show
yes but it's a very low bar desu

No. She's as degenerate as it gets. Terrible personality too.

thats the best character got has left?? what a shit show

>She's as degenerate as it gets.
Wrong.

>Ruined all of his character development desu

you're literally about to see him take the burden of becoming the queenslayer for the good of the people, his story arch is unbeatable.

If that happens then I'll agree with you but at this point it seems obvious that D&D will have the queen of burgers take out Cersei and not Jamie

No
She's the worst character in the show equivalent to Danny
Retarded decisions and executions, fucks up everything and bad character all around

honestly, all shit posting aside, defend your opinion to me. what makes her so great?

she's emotional and stupid politically, by throwing away the Tyrell alliance she's truly fucked with the Iron Bank on top of having literally no allies in the 7 kingdoms (i'll list the 7 plus recently ousted ones)

>stark: obviously they hate each other
>bolton: dead, but even before BoB they were actively plotting against each other
>tully: literally just killed blackfish and before that were involved in the red wedding. plan to hold edmure hostage at casterly rock
>frey: jaime just called walder a beta plus walder is dead
>vale: declared for starks
>baratheon: dead but even the minor houses know she cucked robert and hate the lannisters
>tyrells: she just 9/11ed them
>martells: they just killed myrcella
>greyjoys: in open rebellion against the crown, this time led by BIG COCK man

literally not 1 (one) political ally in the entire kingdom except for the Tarlys for some fucking reason in season 7

what makes her so great other than her actress pretty much having nailed the perfect bitchy look?

She's shit. "huhuhuh I'm bitchy listen to me bitch and moan nonstop huskily"

yasss queen SLAY

>incest isn't degenerate

wew

Hottest girl too.

>incest is the most degenerate thing possible in got universe

wew

But Maggie the Frogs prophecy said she'd be killed by her lover

>spoiler

shouldn't the tarlys be following whatever the tyrells are doing?

so because she's going insane and is incompetent that means she is a bad character?

Jamie and Brienne are objectively the best couple in the history of fiction and there's nothing you can say to prove me wrong. Cersei a shit.

>a character is bad because they're impulsive, and sometimes make poor decisions

So Stannis is unequivocally the worst character on the show, right?

Ofc course Cersei is unlikable, she's the god damn heel.

Um...no

yeah but D&D

even if it doesn't happen, the fact that he has to confront the fact that it might be a possibility, for history to repeat itself and for him to take the fall of honour still holds more development and personal conflict than anyone in the show.

Love to hate tier:
> Joffrey
> Cersei
> Tywin
> Stannis

You're just frustrating tier:
> Brienne
> Ramsay
> Melissandre
> Sansa

The whole point was for him to get away from Cersei's control for a while and grow a pair. Now that he has them he isn't a slave to her pussy anymore.

The whole point of her character is that she's dumb but refuses to accept it. There's a difference between a character that does stupid shit because the writing sucks, and a character who is deliberately stupid because they are that stupid in-story. Cersei's the latter.

>Now that he has them he isn't a slave to her pussy anymore.
but he literally gave in and forcibly fucked her right after their son's funeral