Which do you prefer and why?

Which do you prefer and why?

Shaun like everybody else.

Hot Fuzz

I prefer men

the thing is these movies are considered unfunny trash in britain
you, the american, only find them funny because of the zany accents and lingo
spaced/shaun of dead/hot fuzz/worlds end are to britain what big mama's house is to america and viced-versa

Hot Fuzz like everybody else with a brain.

Hot Fuzz is a nearly perfect movie, I love Shaun of the Dead, but the best horror comedies like Evil Dead 2 and Return of the Living Dead have the humor and horrific at the same time, whereas Shaun has its humor and it's horror, but rarely at the same time.

Still one of the best sophomore directorial efforts in film history.

Hot Fuzz

Paul

jk that movie was ass

Both are breddy gud.
I put hot fuzz on top tho.

Both were absolutely overrated trash. British """""""humor"""""""" is a joke.

Nah its fine. Better than world's end.

>the thing is these movies are considered unfunny trash in britain
No they're not. Please don't make genral statements about my country. Shaun of the Dead is a masterpiece. You're an idiot. There's a difference.

how is a thread about these movies the only one on this board that people aren't calling reddit? reddit loves the shit out of pegg and le epic british humour

I have honestly never enjoyed a single britbong comedy.

Shaun of the Dead initially but Hot Fuzz after I watched it a second time. The World's End was a disappointment.

World's end is my fav desu senpai

very true

>Replying to pasta this stale
user pls

Shaun is the better film
Fuzz is the better comedy

The World's End > Hot Fuzz > Shaun of the Dead

They're both pretty entertaining comedies that also serve as great zombie and action movies within their own right, especially when considering the budget they were made for.
I prefer Hot Fuzz because I'm not much of a horror/zombie fan but I'd say they're on par with one another.

Hot Fuzz. You can watch that over and over and find a new call back joke every time.

That being said I'm not a big fan of zombie movies so I'm a little biased.

Hot Fuzz has insane rewatchability. Shaun of the dead is great but it get's pretty dark at times. I find the the third act a little weak.

Hot Fuzz.

Shaun of the Dead was too schizophrenic with its tone and had a really unlikable cast.

>tfw fingered a girl way out of my league while watching Hot Fuzz

Life has been all downhill since there. Literally a friendless NEET who goes weeks without human contact. Bittersweet.

Invincible which they both will be in it.

>Which do you prefer and why?

Shaun, not only because it's the best of the two but also because I managed to nab a role as an extra. I'm one of the zombies in the horde outside of the Winchester near the end. Blink and you'll miss me, but I'm in there.

having watched hot fuzz recently i can safely say they're both awful

me too

Hot Fuzz is comfy kino.