Was there ever a more beautiful actress?

Was there ever a more beautiful actress?

Grace Kelly desu

Nope, and never will be.

this.

I could stare at this pic all night

yes, a lot

Yes.

Jennifer Connelly.

same

That's Amy Acker. Root.

I'm not saying Portman is prettier than others posted, but she's definitely one of the prettiest actresses of the past 20 years.

I know, and shes perfect.

BTFO

/thread

this is such a reddit post
how do you not even have the ability to say I THINK THIS ACTRESS IS THE PRETTIEST OF ALL without being worried about le downvotes even on a site that doesn't have them?
Stop being scared of conflict, dickhead

is this that new age autism ive been hearing about?

ledd.it

dumbest question I've heard tonight..

Sorry that you're having a bad life. Do you want to talk about it?

> (OP)
>Grace Kelly desu
Sexiest of all time

That one the Manson family murdered.

Probably, but unironically Winona is literally on in the top ranks.

She had cuteness/prettiness, actual beauty and if she felt like it, sexiness.

She could do blonde, short hair, long hair, etc.

Portman was similar.

Weisz is good, but she's not as good as Winona or Portman, who are similar but superior Jewesses.

she was very pretty as a little girl but now she gives off a roastie vibe desu

Prime Jennifer Connelly
Fuck off with your kike hag OP you little cunt

Superior english rose Reminder she was single throughout 90s. She'd spend staying in eating pizzas alone by herself

winona is top tier but my vote goes to pic related

Eminem really is something special.

Yes, 15-16 year old Alyssa Milano.

Young Jennifer Connelly

Why couldn't I hv been born 20yrs earlier

No pics?

She'd beat those hags even today

Christina Hendricks >>>>> this OVEN DODGER

Patrician choice.

yes!

Fucks niggers!

You wish, Jamal

hush up child

What was her best album? Recovery?

This is the one and only answer, delete everything else.

One day im gonna be drunk enough and im gonna post pics of my first gf. When she was 15, back in 95, she looked exactly like wino.

>tfw no milana gf

the trips don't lie, we're ready and waiting user

I can see it but I really don't see it, user. People's faces are funny like that....

Here's your (you).

80s-90s Connelly rises to that title but in 2017 JConn doesn't hold a candle to Noni.

The Jews are literally behind this.

And noni isn't as hot as most celebs these days

Im a horrible person, but im not gonna post private pictures on Sup Forums of one of the few people that ever loved me.

I have this one pic of her, from 4th of july 97. People have literally asked me how i know winona ryder after seeing it

>most celebs
This is subjective.

That sounds like a painful memory, user. At least you got to date a pretty girl in the 1990s.

ITT: shit taste

Any actress from the 40s-70s are disqualified because of their massive, fishy smelling bushes.

t. virgin

Actually itd a great memory that i havent thought about in ages until rihght now. I was 17 and my gfs dad, who pretended he was always about to kill me, invited.me over for 4th of july.

So me and him get HAMMERED drunk and end up.chasing each otheraround with roman candles. All the while my gf is burying her head in shame.

Good times.

All those moments will be lost in time, like...
... tears... in rain...

Time to die.

you got the kelly part right

Filthy Jewess. No thanks

>Bland suburban looking bitch

I don't think so m80

Grace Kelly looked devoid of any personality. She seems like the 50s equivalent of a basic bitch that Instagrams pictures of a new Audi that she bought with daddy's money

Is that a morph with Jessica Chastain?

>Winona
>beautiful

why hasn't anyone mentioned her yet?
2d can't even compete

Looks like Coby Bryant in a wig.

>implying Nicole Beharie isnt the best thing since sliced bread

Everything must eventually end, friendo.

I can only hope i remember my 1997 4th of july drunken bash on the day i die.

Reslly, fuck that. My favorite memorywith that gril was when i would drive her outto the gravel pits and we would w a tch the stars. And every time we saw a shooting star, i would try to convince her it was an alien invasion and we had to make babies dor the human race.

Now are the decision makers when it comes to movies all modern female movie stars look like shit

It's not long before they'll start casting trannies in major roles. Wait and see.

>he doesnt like the qt chubfus

Not the disgusting clay eating melting mess you just posted, that's for sure.

My 'trannies' comment wasn't an insult to any specific actress, it's just that, you have to admit beauty standards have lowered quite a bit.

..and it's really only a matter of time now before men get major female leading roles.

plebs

Molly Shannon?

that's why she's chubfu.
They have, in some ways. And they make up for them by making them sluttier. It's gonna be funny as fuck when trannies start trending, women will be eternally btfo. I mean traps, I wouldn't give a shit if there were epic traps here and there in movies.

But it's so EMPOWERING!
Really, I think the ultrafeminists are digging their own grave with this shit. And I love it.

just wait till the inevitable schumer/dunham flick

Paulette Goddard

le me

And it really makes me with, with all the k-kes money and intelligence, why are they doing such a poor fucking job? Almost like they're losing on purpose. Could they be, possibly, /ourguys/ in the way that Snape was?

If you're referring to Hollywood suits.. I don't know. Chances are, they're either stupid or simply don't care. They're constantly working against themselves from a cultural agenda standpoint, but they really just want to stay where they are and keep the cashflow going, more so than worrying about "culture wars", I think.

They certainly exhibit plenty of stupidity and downright retarded decision-making when it comes to creative decisions, so..

No woman can hold a candle to prime Jennifer Connelly. Jennifer Aniston refused to due a photoshoot with her for unknown reasons, but it was probably because she knew she would look like a dog in comparison

C'mon lads are you even trying?

90s jolie should have done the photo shoot

>tfw you will never be Alain Delon nailing prime Birkin

Why are Jewesses so perfect?

>ywn feel her soft naked soles pressing upon your face

They have the money to be.

*yawn*

good morning, Sup Forums

my choice

Yes

It almost hurts how pretty she was.