Tony is such an arrogant asshole in this movie it's like he learned Nothing from rise ultron can you guys tell me why...

Tony is such an arrogant asshole in this movie it's like he learned Nothing from rise ultron can you guys tell me why he thinks he's always right when he's been wrong so many times?

>Rise of Ultron

Better title desu.

His whole story in this movie was him trying to atone for past mistakes, the guilt of which was consuming him.

You're stupid. I hate you. Go get bitten by a dog.

> arrogant
> doesn't think he knows better than the leaders of 116 countries

Expecting Tony Stark to stop being a short-sighted, self-centered prick after everything he's been though is like expecting someone who almost drowned to grow gills.

Captain was the "arrogant" one in the movie. Tony wanted to "comply" to the accords created by over 100 countries. How is not thinking you know better than thousands of people is being arrogant?

>why does an egomaniac always this he's right

Oh gee I don't know...

> egomaniac
> humbles himself to authority

It's not just the accords it's things like putting the Scarlett Which on House arrest and then acting like he did nothing wrong and that he's right for doing it.

it's not that he thinks he's right. Tony is so guilt ridden that he wants to put the Avengers power in the hands of the U.N because he legitimately believes that they'll responsibly use the Avengers. Somehow it's as if he believes someone else calling the shots will make it better and lessen the chance that people will get hurt in the process. In a way he's blinded by idealism more than Cap is.

Atleast he didn't fuck over the lives of almost everyone around him for the sake of one dangerous person.

>Tony is such an arrogant asshole in all the movies
Fixed

Even Scarlet Witch knew that it was a good idea to lay low. Hawkeye gave no compelling reason for her to leave other than lel Cap says so.

Dangerous people still deserve fair trials either by judge or jury(almost always their choice). Shoot on sight orders are NOT a fair trial.

But I am impressed with the Bucharest newspaper system. They manage to have the whole story on print within hours.

I guess you missed that part about making amends.

Show me at what part did she make amends. I'm sure all those people would appreciate having their cars at the airport not be destroyed. But it's ok, Stark will just get them new ones anyway.

>Hawkeye gave no compelling reason
>What about telling her she can make amends, that was a compelling reason?
>Well, she never made amends!

Doesn't make it a less compelling reason, champ

>she can make amends
>she doesn't make amends
it's just an excuse to get out of the house. she didn't have to crash vision through all those floors either since he was already subdued but hey, if we make stark use more money that's a small victory.

It was a compelling enough reason. Which is all this was about. Thanks for playing!

as long as we agree that compelling doesn't mean good, sure.

>Stark will just get them new ones anyway.

I mean, yeah

Tony didn't think HE was right in Civil War. He thought Ross/the world were right. He just wanted to sign the accords to get Pepper back.

Tony is the only one that actually tries to make up for what he does. Remember how he bought that building before wrecking it? What's the average person to do if a poor third worlder like Wanda wrecks their house? Does she agree to work as a maid until she pays it off? Is super-hero insurance a thing in the MCU yet?

So he would prefer to let the WORLD die as Opposed to letting some people die and breaking some shit to save the WORLD.

Funny enough the whole plot of CW is because Cap can't let one person die.

Except he always tries to atone for his past fuckups by committing new and bigger present fuckups, because he never learns the one lesson he needs to learn, which is that he, Tony stark, is a fuck up, and needs to stop fucking things up.

Bucky has the right to a trial.

Tony doesn't humble himself, he humbled the rest of his team as penance for his own fuckups and attacks them when they won't do as he tells them

Tony actually humbling himself would be him saying to cap, hey I was completely wrong and dumb and you are always right, just tell me what to do and I'll do it

>I almost destroy the world...
>so YOU GUYS should surrender your will to the government

Saving Bucky isn't going to destroy the world besides Bucky was Innocent.

>Tony is such an arrogant asshole in this movie
>this movie
>not every single one