How does it feel to live in a wealthy first world country?

How does it feel to live in a wealthy first world country?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Paperclip
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

breddy bad

wouldn't trade it for anything, family

Feels good

good question

Pretty comfy. I know a couple Mexicans and funnily enough they like Turkish food a lot because it's closer to home, like stuff wrapped in bread :D

pretty much the same as living anywhere else

terrible, it's filled with niggers and other murderous shitskins, it's like being on the only life raft at see and everbody's trying to get on and you know it's gonna sink you

More opportunities.

When you fuck up there is a softer landing.

Better services

More social cohesion.

Labor is expensive, goods are cheap.

More pressure and less excuses for being a failure on Sup Forums I'd say though. Here in Canada it's getting to the point you're basically considered a retard if you didn't do, bare minimum, 2 years post secondary or immediately became successful independently. We're causing the population mental disorders and covering up the problem by shoving prescription drugs down peoples throats. Birthrate is cratering.

Pretty good.

> (OP)
>Poland
>First-world

Oh, also my come now BC is getting raided by Asian investors which have made shitty homes near all the jobs I have the training for cost like a million dollars to buy. Rental vacancies are under 1%. The young poor are now spending most of their money on renting housing, while the old and rich already bought into the market and are doing fine.

Want to live where you were born near your family? Well faggot, you need to not just outperform the locals and get a job that can pay the rent and give you a reasonable standard of living, but the hordes of Asian, Indian, and Syrian immigrants. If you can't cut it, you have to live out in the boonies.

Pretty high pressure brah. Thing is it's even worse for the immigrants themselves because you get about a third less callbacks if you have a non-english name on your resume. It feels like the days you could just go, get a job, and it would be a career are over. If you want to live where you grew up, a hot property market like BC, you have to fight for it.

Either that or you have to live with your mother and never reproduce, live on minimum wage and never be able to get a date because you have no time and no money, or live in some frozen shithole like the prairies.

I wouldn't know.

Pretty good

Earn enough to be able to transfer money to my brokerage account every paycheck

Can invest in side investments ad hoc

Can travel ad hoc

Usually 20k in cash in the account for spontaneous things

Drive nice care

Have Rolex

Fuck 9/10 wife

Large home

Comfy bed

Pet dog

Pretty boring desu

>poland

Honeslty, I don't think the day-to-day is that different unless you're africa-tier. In general it's pretty great. My country is younger than most and we've already manged to control the world, convert most of it to democracy, and destoryed every other navy on the planet. Oh, also went to the moon, mars, venus, and the other rocks.

>Oh, also went to the moon, mars, venus, and the other rocks.
Yeah, with technology you've stolen from us. Congrats.

>first world

we wuz engineers n shit

We have air conditioning and our electricity never goes out. That's the biggest difference.

Also our food is generally cleaner, but as long as you aren't retarded/absolutely impoverished, you can find food that is arguably better in developing countries. The chicken here all tastes the same. On the other hand, we can get just about any food we want if we pay enough.

Plumbing and water sanitation is probably better, but the USA isn't the best at this in some locations. I imagine the smaller developed countries have a more uniform system for utilities.

Doctor's visits are absurdly expensive and they aren't that much better than most non-African countries (never been there, but I imagine it is really bad).

White collar prison. You speak your mind and you're done for.

sucks because all the shitskins wants to come here.

The Jews take all your money with extremily expensive essentials like insurance, cars, houses, food and cloths.

You might get to visit somewhere nice and feel rich for about two weeks each year. The rest of the time is spent stressing over exams and then working, while you stress about exams.

all availabe keks currently at use

pretty bad
normies everywhere
1984 ministry of truth press

>he doesn't have a 10/10 wife

Hahahahah come again super cuck

My life fucking sucks. Please kill me.

Safe, boring and casual. Faggots ruining everything graceful, patriotic people, alcoholics running amok on streets, killing each others, but being kept under control. Clean streets, good services, but a lot of mental issues too.

Jealous of the dog.

>Hungary
>First world country

You may pick one

Like seriously my Family started in Canada in Vancouver. You have to fucking wagecuck goddamned hundreds of thousands of dollars a year to keep up with rise increases these days unless you already bought in. Where my family lives really isn't much better in terms of pricing. It feels pretty hopeless at times third world anons :(, I have relatives that were being "responsible", not buying a house on credit, and ended up getting priced out of the market while people that took insanely risky mortgages got rewarded.

First world has a ton of benefits but the problem is people realise first world countries are good and want in. People that will work 80 hour weeks while eating dog food, cheat on every test, call their relatives in BC, and get them to get them a job through nepotism and racism. You basically have to do the same shit.

Most of first world isn't like this though, just a few places like melbourne/NYC/Vancouver/SF etc.

Lets say i appreciate this.

It sucks dick if you aren't somebody special. I guess that's why there are so many tumblrists trying to out-special each other.

But at least we don't have to worry about dying every day in my country.

It's great, man. Monterrey is pretty comfy.

I haven't spent enough time in third world countries and I live in a nice, low crime township so I don't know what to compare it too.

nowhere else I'd rather be.

I don't know ;_;

Bad, UAE is boring.
>TFW your friends are all out of the country and you're stuck in dubai by yourself

Pretty good guys

I don't know

do you have to wear this around town?

yup

you take it for granted

Feels pretty cucky atm.

can confirm it's alright

>still not enough muslim shenanigans going on for my tastes
Off yourself.

No, since im a mixed emirati and too lazy to wear regular clothes, i just wear my kandoura ( white robe), it's comfortable since it feels like im in my underwear in public, even though it is thin cloth. UAE has more rights for westerners than any gulf country, no women don't have to wear a hijab or anything like that. Just as long as they dont see your fully naked body you're fine.

Feels good.

Don't be sad Mexibro.

Still mexico there is a reason you're third world

>Mexico has speed bumps on highways because it's the only way to get people to stop speeding

>Corruption all the way from the highest to levels of government to everyday police officers

My sides. Most common trait in third world country is you fuckers cheat your own brothers and sisters if you think nobody is looking. The first world is corrupted too, that's how Vancouver won its IOC bid, but at least you have to bribe a lot less people.

Everything is high quality. It truly is night and day.

I remember in Ecuador they had street restsurants with shifty grills, paper plates, plastic chairs, and buildings fallong apart.

You get none of that here. Everything is high quality

Doesn't matter, on it's way to third world, and it was the beginning of the end with feminism and other shit.

Apparently portugal is nice and uncucked.

sounds comfy

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Paperclip
WE WUZ only applies when it's not the case.

this depends dude

if you live in a non-meme city like paris or berlin it's kinda shit and kinda good, very chaotic, often see crime and people fighting/puking in public at night and you'll be disgusted even as a 3rd worlder. but these cities are as exciting as life can get.

meanwhile if you're somewhere rural like switzerland or whatever, everything is perfect to an autistic level but almost nothing ever happens and you must always take initiative or drive to the city.

Its so much cheaper here though. The food is almost as good as long as I go to the "expensive" restaurants here (even the most expensive are rarely more than $100 for two people, maybe $200 at the best steak houses), I have a bigger house/yard, and I feel like I spend a lot less on cars. The only downside is I don't live near mountains and I'll need to send my kids to a private school.

Yep! It is comfy, you should visit UAE sometime, lots of french people here.

Pretty good.

I'm currently shitposting from work in my private office.

It felt like all I really had to do to get here was show up every day. I sure didn't put in much effort beyond that.

ahh , it's feels soo sweet

jk... not even close to 1st world cunt

Feels good being a NEET in a first world country :3

Terrible, really awful and you would hate it.
Honestly you really wouldn't enjoy it at all, it's the worst thing you can ever do.
Don't come here.

>American education

It's nothing special unless you've lived in shittier places for a few years.

So great it makes you want to build a wall so immigrant scum can't invade

Feels degenerate, people are throwing rubbish everywhere, which is especially disgusting when it happens in places such as buses or train stations, where you can even encounter puke or liquor bottles. Fast food joints are common and cheap, which leads to way more obese people than in your average second world country. Freedom of speech ends where so called hate speech begins. The only redeeming qualities are higher quality of life and much more career opportunities, so it's pretty much up to you whether you're a part of the problem or not.

its like you browse 4 chan all day and the germans pay you

I make 251,000 NOK (€29,255/ €26,611) a year from welfare while studying. Now, after 2-3 years, I have almost saved enough money to buy a brand new fully electric (i.e. non-degenerate) car.

Feels good living in a country where rich people are cucked into giving money to poorfags like me.

Why did your friends emigrate?

No, they're just visiting family and their own country. For example, my estonian friend visited estonia to see family and stuff, not because they got deported or anything. In fact most of the people that get deported here are either dumb-saudis or minorities.

>251k a year
>saving for 2-3 years for a car
Holy shit Ola

I think day to day life, if you are well off financially, dosen't really differ.

Story tiem, my parents both are govt employees, as bluepilled as they come. My childhood was as boring as they come. Not a wealthy childhood, but not a poor one either. Anyways, my 18'th birthday came along, and I moved out. I indulged myself in all sorts of degenerancy. I financed this by taking quick loans. I showed up to school the bare minimun to keep the studying subsidies running. A year after moving out, my almost 24/7 party ground to a sudden halt.
I was coming from a degenerancy-filled trip from estonia.
I noticed my keys didn't open my front door.
That was a rough, but a needed wake-up call.
I also noticed I was neck-deep in debt.
I realized I had forgot to pay my fucking rent, for months.
I was fired from my school due to not showing up.
I had no credit credibility.

So, I have no fucking idea what happens in third world at this point (please do tell tho). What happened in first world Finland?
Less than a week, social services helped me to get a new flat which they also paid for. A few months of sobering self pity later, I thought it was time to man up. I did my conscription, after that a few odd jobs here and there (it's near impossible to land a proper job without qualifications in first world). Currenty back in school, actually gonna graduate on time this time, studying subsidies running.
In short, I fucked up as hard as I could, for a year, and I didn't end up starving, or male prostitution or any other third world shit.
I simply walked to the social service offices, explained what happened and got pretty much my life back, minus any sort of loans for a while.
Ended up with less debt than many students.
Personal growth from my year of degenerancy is a whole other story.