Well? I want to fuck the bug girl

Well? I want to fuck the bug girl

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h4aujTbe7_A
youtube.com/watch?v=fbMTumhuriY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youre such an epic 4channer \@|| I want to fuck le alien girl 2!Q

youtube.com/watch?v=h4aujTbe7_A

first half of this movie is absolute garbage, typical marvel quipfest soulless crap.

Second half was decent for capeshit and definitely top tier for disney-marvel.

It's a shame that this and the previous film are pretty much legit entertaining/good films but have horrible fanbases.

Movie would have been made 10x better without the AWWWW BABY GROOT XDDD thing though, shit is worse than minions

Also really bad dairy queen product placement. Makes the IHOP in Man of Steel look subtle but ofc nobody will talk about it.

> I clicked it

that's right Susan

I want to sticky my dicky in ledeckic2bh famalam

I also think they over did Drax laughing at things. But idk dude I thought the DQ thing was a comment in how prevailant they used to be in the rural Midwest.

You have made so many of these. I have seen so many of these. Please just put a little more effort.

little pro tip from a Sup Forums master like myself (about 9 years experience on this forum)

did you know:

you can post about things that aren't sex. try it

not every post has to start with "i want to fuck..."

I live in Missouri. I know of at least 3 different DQ's in a 10 mile radius around me.

Nice trips btw

I want to fuck you.

Marvel movies all have soul, dude.

Yeah but you don't get replies. Trust me I was on here during 9/11 and the only threads that got replies were "I want to fuck that airplane"

>that part in the credits where gamora dances

oof

I'm in Kansas. Same

Sauce

find me the soul in Dr. Strange. That Adele joke was the cringiest most banal thing of all time

I live in CT and there are 3 DQ's within 3 miles of here. It has nothing to do with rural midwest

I unironically go to DQ like 4 times a week for a large chocolate extreme blizzard

No

you're life is changed for the better

how do you know that's not just the only thing I have to say about the movie? Put in more effort how? If you think it's supposed to be some full fledged attempt at critical review then the joke's on you, double for watching "so many of these"

Not that user, but the scene of the Ancient One's death, clearly. The conversation in front of the slow motion lightning strike.

The moment she just let's go of his hand and she's no more always gets me.

>go to movie with gf
>thought she saw the first one but she hadn't
>crowd is filled with marvel cucks
>immediately as the movie starts, dude is cackling throughout dancing groot
>pac man reference, dude loses it
>Stan Lee shows up, guy says aloud "he's in every marvel movie, you know"
>pac man super saiyan scene
>guy dies laughing behind us
>end of movie
>non-weirdos get up to leave
>some guy with a jew-fro says "there's four more scenes left, just sayin'!

Prob most cringe movie experience of my life but i liked it

I really liked the DQ thing, it was a good way of showing the transition from the 80's to the present.

> Put in more effort how?

Plan out what you're going to say, give the episodes some kind of structure, and at least fake some level of enthusiasm. And if it's going to be on youtube, give it some form of visual component. Youtube isn't a podcasting medium, and you're videos are only a few minutes a piece. There's no excuse for this level of laziness.

>the joke's on you, double for watching "so many of these"

What the fuck kind of attitude is that? Do you think you get viewers by tricking into watching garbage? I honestly have no idea why you do this if you can't be bothered to put any amount of effort into it. What the fuck is the point? Nothing you say in these videos cannot just as easily be said here in the form of text.

>fake enthusiasm
no thanks
>give it visuals
no thanks
>youtube isn't a podcasting medium
incorrect
>only a few minutes a piece
and that's a problem how?

Marvel is the pinnacle of cape shit and you fucking know it

But will they do the Captain justice?

Fuck off faggot. Seriously, what an embarrassing post.

I was really afraid they were going to go overboard with the baby Groot bullshit, but they reined it in enough it wasn't terrible.

I enjoyed it. I would probably watch another Guardians of the Galaxy movie before I touch another mainline Marvel movie.

So what was up with the guys Stan Lee was talking to? Are those like the Marvel Elder Gods?

I really like baby grinch, wish he was in the movie

They posted it in color on twitter

You think James Gunn knows dick about 1980 Kansas?

Anyone who is not in love with nebula after this is a pleb
>promises promises
Muh dick

I was in love with her after the first movie.

She didn't have that much to do in the first movie.
She is really perfect in Guardians 2.

She was Karen Gillan dressed up as an alien wearing a skintight suit. That's all she needed to be.

>>promises promises
What's good about it?

The Watchers, ancient beings who observe intergalactic civilizations who have a non-interference rule among them.

So are watchers like celestials or something else?

Also was that essentially an explanation for all the stan lee cameos? He said something about being a postman or something.

Drax is probably first in line and weirdly enough Rocket's got the second best chance, since she thinks he's completely adorable.

Didnt pull me in like the first one did, mostly because I felt like the scale of the first one was just right, whereas this one is too big for the movie itself.

In the first movie you kinda feel like a crew member because of how close you are to all of the characters and how small their environments are. Vol.2 just has such huge landscapes and while it isnt really a bad thing, I feel like they're unnecessary.

Another user mentioned it but the baby groot thing is really lame. That was literally the only thing my girlfriend talked about after seeing the movie. But I did like how they started off the movie with him. That was really enjoyable.

I have hopes for the third one, but they gotta bring it back down a notch.

Also, the scene where Ego begins to regenerate from Bones, to Muscles, to Flesh is pure CG Kino

Anyone got a webm of that?

I want to fuck Nebula.

they are just a another race of alien

Who is this girl? I only know Captain Mar'Vell

>Also, the scene where Ego begins to regenerate from Bones, to Muscles, to Flesh is pure CG Kino

>watchmen called

They are their own race. They are powerful, but not as powerful as Celestials.

Just an ancient and powerful race of aliens, MCU seems to be playing fast and loose with the term "Celestial", but the Celestials in the comics were almost all like the footage of a Celestial that The Collector shows the gang in the first one.

Stan Lee's cameo is referencing a fan theory that either Stan was a Watcher or that he was keeping an eye on the Marvel Universe for the Watchers and reporting to them about various happenings in the MCU

Too much baby groot, but it was pretty cute when he wears that thing as a hat. I also found it a rare blockbuster that justifies it budget. Looked great.

I work at DQ and I'm beginning to dislike staring at Chris Pratt and his dog.

I vaguely remember huge purple robots blowing shit up in that footage.
That were Celestials like Ego?

Celestial are also usually neutral and just fight when someone tries to fuck up with them or with the universe.

That was a Celestial but a different type than Ego. One fan theory is that Knowhere is the skull Ego's brain was in before it was floating by itself in space.

Yep, also the planet where The Collector lived (Knowhere) is the Skull of another celestial.

That is a good scene. Shame about the rest of the movie.

They also monkey with the genetics of various races and if that race doesn't evolve enough within a certain period they wipe them out.

That was a Celestial, yes. Ego was not a Celestial in the comics, hence how MCU is playing fast and loose with the term.

>One fan theory is that Knowhere is the skull Ego's brain was in before it was floating by itself in space.
But Ego himself explained that after the Big Bang he started to manipulate matter around him, and formed the brain, and then he started putting layers to protect his core, and that's why he became a planet.

Speaking of Rocket I have a feeling that if they do another GoTG it will be more focused on him. I thought it was strange that the last frame focused on him only.

Not after the big bang, just after he became self-aware. I'm pretty sure he always had the brain.

her character arc is dumb. wtf changed her mind from "i am going to kill my sister" to "wow i actually love my sister now"? it happened so quick too. one second shes shooting deathlasers at her trying to kill the shit out of her, next shes like "nah jk". marvel cant write good characters.

>this is what good looks like in the marvel universe

*inhales*

AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Im Mary Poppins Y'all

I thought she was Asian...

I'd probably expect a one off side movie about Rocket rather than having Vol.3 be more about him.

I feel like the potential is there though. His forest scene with Yondu's goons was really well done

Because she realized that Thanos was always the problem pitting them against each other so they couldn't team up to overthrow him.

Trakeena best girl

That's not Mantis on the left. This is her without makeup on.

Her intention never really was to kill her, she just wanted to best her and show her how her behavior ruined her early life.

Probably, I liked his relationship with Yondu too while it lasted, him and Quill are the only characters I really care about

>good
Did you mean God? And God looks like this

no this is her

Damn, but Drax told me she was ugly.

>that is an interesting name
>wikipedia her
>her early life

Holy shit I was not ready.

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPP

>Klementieff's father died of cancer when she was five, and her mother was schizophrenic and unable to care for children, so Klementieff was raised by her paternal uncle and aunt. Her uncle died on her 18th birthday, and her brother committed suicide on her 25th birthday.

Can't tell if bait

Man that's so fucked up, poor girl

Sounds familiar. Where did that happen?

same.

>go to movie with gf
cringe

>tnot loving her since doctor who

This movie was so racist and demeaning to asian women

youtube.com/watch?v=fbMTumhuriY

How do you find this

search for
"Mantis (Guardians of the Galaxy 2) proves all my Half-Asian theories right: MIND BLOWING"
On google and it's your first result.

The pomin8r is LOVE