youtube.com/watch?v=O6fpbBoIrXI
youtube.com/watch?v=bc7hy_cAozM
youtube.com/watch?v=ZYZpZr3Cv7I
youtube.com/watch?v=IAXaQrh7m1o
youtube.com/watch?v=yMnc26cSBvU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sup Forums won, GET OVER IT Sup Forums

Best HSM girl coming through!

Was there a Sup Forums vs Sup Forums war about these movies?

How would you make Vanessa Hudgens happy after the news of her show being cancelled?

Oldfag here (February)
Yes

The end song from the first movie was god-tier. I was only 11 but it got me my first kiss and that was fucking phenomenal.

has she shown her vagina?

Yeah, like a hundred times. She had a nude photo leak like 6 years ago, completely torpedoed her career as an actress.

THIFAT

The girl in these videos is Vanessa Hudgens, not Kaycee Stroph.....

can you post these pics of her vagina?

Sauce right fucking now desu senpai!
I'll prolly die if she's wearing glasses

Vanessa's boobs and vag introduced me to this show

Are you guys kidding? These photos came out years and years ago. Like in 2008. Just google them.

youtube.com/watch?v=bc7hy_cAozM

i cant google please post

u n d e r a g e

I honestly do have nostalgia for it. I was a couple years too old for it when it came out, but my sister is 3 years younger and watched Disney Channel much longer than I did anyway so I saw it when it came out. It was surprisingly solid, definitely in the top 3 Disney Original movies from that era. Also, Vanessa Hudgens made my penis tingle.

This guy here. I remember this being the best song. youtube.com/watch?v=ZYZpZr3Cv7I

Lol I'm 21, I'm not sure you realize how old these movies are. The first one came out in '06, the second in '07 or '08, I don't know about the 3rd bc I never watched it.

>All these replies
Holy shit. Age has nothing to do with this. Vaginas infest this board.

I'm 25 user, and I saw it when it came out. Don't worry about it.

High School Musical is less gay than Batman vs Superman or Avengers Civil War

youtube.com/watch?v=IAXaQrh7m1o

Make way for superior Disney Channel Movie.

>a movie about a man and a woman in love is less effeminate than homoerotic cape shit

NO
NO
FUCK YOU
IT'S NOT THAT OLD YET
IT CANNOT BE THAT OLD YET

It came out more than 10 years ago bro. Let that sink in. Then fight the urge to kill yourself. Then go buy some alcohol. That's what I'm doing.

youtube.com/watch?v=yMnc26cSBvU

What the fuck happened?

>tfw Zac went full blown Chad now and the rest of the HSM cast have now dead acting careers.

FUUUCK
I didn't want to. hearr about this shit when it was current
this thread means soon we'll be hearing more from the nostalgia crowd, and that tends to last for years

I've never seen this movie, but I knew a guy who was in it, pic related. Best part was that it was the pizza place he worked at, and an airsoft gun. Got like years in prison for it too.

Did you not hear about it from the nostalgia crowd when you were in high school? These movies came out when I was in middle school, and they were a popular thing among students in high school because of nostalgia (mainly girls, of course). I went to like a dozen QuinceaƱeras in freshman and sophomore and almost all of them had hs musical songs.

Shit, I remember the hype around the second movie....think I was in 7th or 8th grade, basically every girl was going nuts over it and every guy realized we had to pretend to care to get into their pants

>tfw my whole class had to do the whole movie in a play in music class and they made it a night special so shit load of parents went to watch us
fucking embarrassing

It makes me very happy that only a few years later Vanessa did Spring Breakers.

>like kindergarten ;_;

WE'RE SOARING
FLYING
THERE'S NOT A STAR IN HEAVEN THAT WE CAN'T REACH