Actually made his own costume with needing Uncle Tony to do it all for him

>actually made his own costume with needing Uncle Tony to do it all for him
>actually looked and sounded like Peter Parker/Spider-Man
>did not sound like a five-year-old girl
>did not look like a ugly frog
>is actually funny
>doesn't bow down to authority figures and do what they tell him to do without question
>actually tries to talk down enemies (like Electro) and not just automatically beat them senseless
>actually inspires people (like the construction workers to help him and the little kid to stand up to bullies like the Rhino)
>probably would know what Empire strikes back is called and what a AT-AT is called
It is official, Classic ASM Spider-Man is better than the shitty new MCU Spider-Man. Spider-Man should have stayed at Sony.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=10fno5Qpm7w
youtube.com/watch?v=Ai_GKRC22L4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They're both inferior to SSM so who really cares?

>Classic

The first movie is four years old, how underaged are you?

What a shitty thread

>This thread again
Someone stop all these Sony shills!

>implying ASM1&2 won't be fondly remembered as good a Fight Club or Forrest Gump

But sony shills are like aids. Once they move from Sup Forums, you can never get rid of them

Just a reminder that Andy wanted them to make Spider-Man gay just so he could get his boyfriend work. ASM movies were worse than Rami's Spider-Man 3.

>a trilogy so shitty it didn't even finish

Nothing else needs to be said. Cuckfield was shit, these movies were shit. Within a few years they'll almost be forgotten entirely, only occasionally remembered as a failure so terrible they caused a company to share their most valuable IP

Go away, Disney Marketer. Shouldn't you be bribing critics to shit on better movies than your own hmmm?

>actually looked and sounded like Peter Parker/Spider-Man
>is actually funny
Fuck no.

the first movie was ok, the second one was really bad but he was ok as spiderman. i dont know why one guy keeps making these threads, though. saged.

>Just a reminder that Andy wanted them to make Spider-Man gay
There is literally nothing wrong with that. And it would be an interesting take on Spider-Man.

Andrew and Tom >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Tobey.

Tobey a shit.

I can deal with Peter not making his own (good) costume if it means he makes his web fluid instead. It shows that he's still smart. In the ASM movies, he just steals the webbing from Oscorp and makes the webshooters, which was really annoying.

No it wouldn't, he's heterosexual, let him be

Yes it would. Making him gay wouldn't ruin the character, Sup Forums

Andrew Garfield's face in ASM2 seemed like it was all scrunched up he looked weird. Not how imagine Peter Parker. The first movie was fine.

Tumblr please go.

Also, they DID make him gay in the second movie, watch his scenes with Harry. Homo romance story in progress, and guess what? It added fucking nothing to the story and didn't make Peter any more intresting at all.

You know one of the big reasons the ASM thing tanked on itself was Garfield badmouthing the production of it right?

>Is actually funny
Name me one scene were he's funny.

Hard mode : Can't use the scene in the first movie were he spends 30 mins quipping at a car thief and then never quips ever again in the movie. That scene was only added there so nobody would complain about the lack of jokes but it literally didn't add anything to the story at all.

Go away, Sup Forums

>actually a 30 year old playing a teenager
>actually in shitty movies
Fuck off

When he pulls down the Rhino's pants.

Also him stopping a criminal when sick.

Also the scenes where he's acting quirky with Gwen.

>Avi Arad still doing Damage Controll

>claims that making a character homosexual will improve the character quality
>anyone who disagrees is from Sup Forums
I'm pretty sure the only Sup Forums poster here is you. Take your progression and shove it into the next Fox-Men film so we can have Jean turn Logan and Scott gay for each other.

>>actually made his own costume with needing Uncle Tony to do it all for him

Broke kids from Queens shouldn't be able to make costumes like that. Tailoring isn't cheap nor an easily acquired skill.

>>actually looked and sounded like Peter Parker/Spider-Man

How does one sound like a comic book characte? They haven no voice. And Garfield doesn't look like Peter.

>did not sound like a five-year-old girl
Neither did Holland.

No, he's a pencil thin headed prick

>is actually funny
That remains to be seen.

>doesn't bow down to authority figures and do what they tell him to do without question

Holland Spidey did question. Alot. As he rightfully should since he's inexperienced.

>actually tries to talk down enemies (like Electro) and not just automatically beat them senseless

Except he didn't and never meant beat them senseless. That was never the point of his role at Germany.

>actually inspires people (like the construction workers to help him and the little kid to stand up to bullies like the Rhino)

So did Tobey. Who the fuck was there for Holland-Spidey to inspire? He was a green kid amongst seasoned professionals.

>probably would know what Empire strikes back is called and what a AT-AT is called

Because he's born before 1995. Most kids born during or after the late 90s don't even know from Han Solo apart from older people talking about him.

>It is official

It's your opinion. Which is factual shit.

>Spider-Man should have stayed at Sony.

Why? Marvel's done better with Spider-Man in 20 minutes of film (that wasn't even centered around him) than Sony did with their last two feature length films about him.

He also wanted him to be a chocolate chaser. He suggested Michael B Jordan play "Mark James" aka, Mary-Jane.

>mfw people liked ASM

Sexuality (like Gender) is fluid

>Opening of ASM2
>Paul Giamatti is hurdling a giant truck loaded with radioactive material down a crowded street, pedestrians are narrowly avoiding getting run over and police cars are being thrown into the air trying to stop the truck, the cops are surely dead
>SPIDER-MAN OUGHT TO PUT A STOP TO THIS MENACE
>Spider-Man sits on top the cabin of the truck and makes shitty quips for a while, allowing the destruction and the endangerment of dozens if not thousands if the contents of the truck are leaked to go on
>People have defended this before because Spider-Man is supposed to quip
Mad forever, how can you miss the point this completely? It's like "Quips" was an item in their checklist.

>When he pulls down Rhino's pants
I mean, I could see a child laughing at that but it wasn't really something new or funny
>Stopping a criminal when he's sick
I don't really like comedy where the whole shtick is that the guy sounds funny so I didn't really find it funny.
>Acting quirky with Gwen
They weren't really funny and took way to much time

Nice get. I'm happy that our Marvel/Disney overlords have saved us from this fanfic tier Spidey that Garf was trying to push. Now we have based mcu Spidey to complain about. What a great time to be alive.

Tom Holland>>Andrew Garfield>>>>Shit>>USM(Cartoon)>>>>>Tobey Maguire.

>How does one sound like a comic book characte?
Hypercrisis
>Neither did Holland.
Yes he did. He sounds like the little girl who played Anakin in SWEp1

>took the worst aspect of Spider-man lore (petes parents being secret agents)
>didnt even invent his own webshooters
>Oscorp was behind everything
>let rhino roadkill people while quipping
>looks like a 30 year old in high school
>uncle ben died over chocolate milk
>secret agent Aunt May
im glad this series is already forgotten

>Garfield over Maguire
>Includes cartoons but fails to put Josh Keaton at the top of the list
Are you even trying?

And that would have been a cool dea.

You forgot that he somehow buys all the materials he needs from oscorp to make his webs and no one ever questioned what but was for and how he got the money to afford it. And Scientist Gwen was fucking terrible.

he sounds like the average 15 year old
oh wait now you are going to say you sounded like barry white at 15 years old right?

Maybe to yaio Tumblr shippers like yourself, everyone else would have found it to be awful pandering of the highest level.

also how there where no cameras at all in the huge spider- room
seriously ASM spidey should have been the next day

>Name me one scene were he's funny.
youtube.com/watch?v=10fno5Qpm7w
1:58-2:23 more than Rami's shit ever did.

>I hate Fun

I enjoyed Andrew in TASM and Tom Holland in Civil War and you brand war faggots can't do anything to stop me

It would've been cool if Peter made his own suit instead of Tony making it for him and doing fucking EVERYTHING but oh well I guess

>Broke kids from Queens shouldn't be able to make costumes like that. Tailoring isn't cheap nor an easily acquired skill.

The same kid that made web-shooters in his spare time?

Stop with this shit. It's not real and he's a fucking teen prodigy - sewing isn't difficult to figure out and his school has a drama department where he can get materials. Cosplayers make great looking Spider-Man suits with very little money. Hell they've done it for TASM replica suits which are more complicated than a classic Spider-Man suit.

He didn't even have money worries in 616 until after Uncle Ben died, a while after he put together a costume. Do people say this shit because they had money problems in the Raimi films or something?

I know most of Sup Forums's first exposure to Spider-Man was from those movies but I haven't seen them in forever so I don't remember if that was the case.

Either way I get the fact that people like seeing heroes build prototype costumes, but Peter was a kid that actually had a comic book collection and was handy with anything, if anyone has an excuse to make their own silly costume and put effort and detail into it, it's him.

If you saw someone's fanart of Spidey wearing a hoodie and goggles, fine, but stop acting like it "makes more sense for the character" or something.

I hit puberty before everyone else in highschool, so at 15 I had a crazy deep voice and a full beard.
Oh I love fun, I just wish that ASM was actually fun, rather than pretending to be

Not everyone is a bigot like you, Sup Forums

>Yes he did.

No, he didn't. He sounded like a teenager. Which he is thankfully played by. Garfield just sounded like some 30-something year old douchebag. Which is what he is.

>Fun
user, the "jokes" are literally made for 10 year olds
>Haha I can see his underwear!
>lol he sounds funny! I also like "DAAAMN DANIEL"
>hehe he's talking to a girrrlll xdddd

those are barely quips
no where as funny as the husband joke
youtube.com/watch?v=Ai_GKRC22L4

I don't mind gay people, what I do mind is making characters gay just so that Gays are represented, just like making Iceman gay. It makes no fucking sense.

He sounded like a little girl

Garfield actually sounds like Spider-Man

Stop being such a fucking faggot holy shit

MCU heroes change suits almost every movie
Pete will probably have his own suit in Homecoming

Oh hey, there are no scratches on that shield
I didn't notice until now

>Fight Club

That's not how you spell Food fight.

Holy shit that was cringy as fuck why do people like this shit? Thank god Rami's Spiderman 4 never came to be.

Look buddy, TASM had it's flaws, but you're not gonna convince anyone that the Raimi films had better quips. The raindrops montage was the only funny thing in those movies.

I understand this, and that's why it didn't really bother me in the movie, I'm just being autistic because I'm tired of hearing "teenagers cant make their own costumes"

Homosexuals hide their homosexuality fr years. Some never find out they're actually gay.
But nnnooooooooooo being Gay is just too unrealistic in a movie where a man climbs walls and shoots white gooey web at men. Sooooooo unbelievable.
*rolls eyes*

> sewing isn't difficult to figure out

A basic hemline is one thing. An entire intricate pattern for an entire suit is another. It is highly difficult skill to get down.

>Cosplayers make great looking Spider-Man suits with very little money.

No they don't. They buy body-gloves with a Spiderman print pattern on them.

Why do people reply to Sup Forumsntrarian threads like these? They're obviously baiting, nobody could possibly have enough shit taste to enjoy the ASM movies. Just let it die, stop replying to such obvious bait already.

You seem mad, ypu should relax, try and have a little fun, faggot

>triggered
he should have used pronouns right?

>He sounded like a little girl

He sounded like a teenager.

>Garfield actually sounds like Spider-Man

He sounded like someone who was not suitable for the role he was playing.

>Jumping to "triggerred" already

Goddamn son, relax.

we all know you are the faggot defending gay spider-man
>>>/tumblr/

shut up hitler

Peter does make his own suit, Stark just improves it and gives him the moving eyes and a higher tech webshooter that will probably have different functions. His first suit even sorta looks like the really bad ASM1 suit but without the basketball texturing.

>Highly difficult

It really isn't. It takes a bit of time and precision, that's it.

Peter Parker's also a genius and has the free time to make something far more complicated and unrealistic - web shooters. A suit is a piece of cake.

Plenty of them have taken fabrics with or without patterns and sewn them into full suits and post instructions how to do it - I'm not talking about people that buy full-body suits that are premade and then add to them.

God Rami-fags are retarded, probably never read a Spiderman comic in they're life.

>Rami
>Spiderman
>they're

Nein.

ASM 2 was terrible dude. Get over yourself.

Where is he going to get a sowing machine? He's poor. He kinda put together his costume based on what was avaliable. Uncle Tony came in and helped the kid out by providing him with a basic ass costume and eye shutters. Only when he returned home did he get his upgrade webshooters, which if you think of it, Tony was pretty impressed. Especially with the webbing.

Tom Holland is very young himself, so it'll be interesting to see him grow up and Spidey age as well. I wonder how they'll work aging into the others?

>>probably would know what Empire strikes back is called and what a AT-AT is called
He fucking new what it was called, he was making a joke and you just didn't get it, dipshit.

the world wasn't ready for a jock spiderman

this is the third time you've made this thread, just stop.

>28 year old man as a 16 year old boy
>Wasn't funny
>Looked like a hipster instead of a nerd
>Dated fem-Pepe
>Dressed in a basketball

Worst of the 3. Enjoy your shit taste.

He should have asked Uncle Tony for help, because that dirty basketball-looking suit sucks ass.

It looked better than the street clothes that Toad Holland's Spiderboy made. And he didn't have Uncle Tony buy it for him.

>It looked better than the street clothes that Toad Holland's Spiderboy made.

That remains to be seen. Yet regardless, that ASM1 outfit was garbage. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if Holland Spidey's dime-store costume is anywhere near as cringe worthy as Garfield's ASM1 costume.

>So Spidey, you have your own suit and slingers, and have taken down the likes of Lizard and Electro.
>So Spidey...where the fuck were you for the Chitari invasion of New York?

>Toad Holland

Le bait.

>Le Meme

worst spiderman, doesnt look anything like peter parker, are you fucking blind or stupid?

Yes it would. Changing the sexuality on a heterosexual character is stupid and pointless. It's like wanting to change the sexual orientation of an homosexual character(Apollo for example) doesn't bring nothing new and takes a part of him that was there since his conception
>Sup Forums
Jesus, you and your boogeyman.
I'm a big fan of Apollo, Midnighter and Natt from Hitman of Ennis but according to your logic I'm Sup Forums for not wanting to change the sexual orientation of peter

He says in Civil War he got his powers a few months back, the Chitauri invasion was four years ago, for fuck's sake.

Ultra shit taste. Liked or not Tobey was the face of Spider-Man in mainstream cinema and Raimi along with maguire did a good job by making a 60s campy version of Peter.
I prefer him before Andrew" Gwen is leaving me, better I go with her and leave aunt may alone" Garfield. Along with stalking Gwen, breaking the promise he did to death dad, doing a horrible job hiding his identity (nobody thought the basketball and the football thing was weird) and I could ignore all that if his performance wasn't damn bland.
I'm glad Holland is the new Spider-Man and he is the best spidey to this day but Andrew above Tobey?
Come on

It's you who is out user, out of your damn mind
Hell he is quotable as fuck. ASM never had something like that, he is that bland

he was 11 with no powers you stupid faggot

You.

I like you.

>you don't want to talk
>don't make me hurt you
Sure user, sure those two lines are better that everything Raimi spider-man said.
"You see I'm the sheriff of this town" is superior to anything I just had to watch