A subtle nod to Sup Forums

>tfw season 2 will never happen
>tfw sam is slowly withering away into the pinnacle of JUST

is he gonna be ok bros?

>Charls becoming a top Twitch streamer
>Nick making a comfortable living with his antique shop
>Sam still making rambling white nationalist videos that get 5k views

Not gonna make it

Nick must have had money before. Antique shops aren't really big money makers but I looked online and he has quality stuff for sale. It's more of a high end antique furniture and housewares place.

I really think it was a huge waste that they got cancelled.

>Moonman
*the alt-right toddler begins to chuckle, knowing the reference*
>David Duke
*the fat alt-right man baby now breaks out into a loud guffaw, waking up his Mexican neighbour's dog; for it is 4am. The alt-righter is up late for he does not work - ironically, despite complaining about immigrants 'leeching' welfare payments, he himself is a NEET receiving unemployment benefits from the government*

Lol he did that thing that people do when they don't like something haha. Include me in the epik screencap

cringed

dude omg lol you didn't like the show way to stick it to them man fucking upvoted did you get my gold

What is Sam doing now?

Flipping an old arcade cabinet

he was a top cadillac salesman

He has over 200k in Bitcoin

UPBOATED

Looks like my post hit the Drumpfkins a little too close to home... BTFO!

ERM EH HERM EH HE HE HE ERM EH HERM EH HE HE HE ERM EH HERM EH HE HE HE ERM EH HERM EH HE HE HE ERM EH HERM EH HE HE HE ERM EH HERM EH HE HE HE ERM EH HERM EH HE HE HE ERM EH HERM EH HE HE HE ERM EH HERM EH HE HE HE ERM EH HERM EH HE HE HE ERM EH HERM EH HE HE HE ERM EH HERM EH HE HE HE ERM EH HERM EH HE HE HE ERM EH HERM EH HE HE HE ERM EH HERM EH HE HE HE ERM EH HERM EH HE HE HE ERM EH HERM EH HE HE HE ERM EH HERM EH HE HE HE ERM EH HERM EH HE HE HE ERM EH HERM EH HE HE HE ERM EH HERM EH HE HE HE ERM EH HERM EH HE HE HE ERM EH HERM EH HE HE HE ERM EH HERM EH HE HE HE ERM EH HERM EH HE HE HE ERM EH HERM EH HE HE HE ERM EH HERM EH HE HE HE ERM EH HERM EH HE HE HE ERM EH HERM EH HE HE HE ERM EH HERM EH HE HE HE ERM EH HERM EH HE HE HE ERM EH HERM EH HE HE HE ERM EH HERM EH HE HE HE ERM EH HERM EH HE HE HE ERM EH HERM EH HE HE HE ERM EH HERM EH HE HE HE ERM EH HERM EH HE HE HE ERM EH HERM EH HE HE HE ERM EH HERM EH HE HE HE ERM EH HERM EH HE HE HE ERM EH HERM EH HE HE HE ERM EH HERM EH HE HE HE

the pinnacle of alt right humor

Zlorpf

>subtle
subtle

XDDD! EBIN HUMOR!

plz send health insurance

Honestly show was good but had way too much cringy shit like
>david duke / wheelchair kid skit
>jews rock
>band interview

Those are three of the most hilarious ones you fucking faggot.

Upvoted! BASH THE FARKING FASH

fuck this board and the masturbaiters that tow their lines

confirmed for having dogshit taste

patrician
>wall show
>how to make tap
>nick bullying kids at school
>prison skit / hey moon
>bad day at the office
>"i was always a better gambler than a father"
>sam lifting weights

>no Teacher

ah yea teacher is up there for me too

The wheelchair skit was kino. I didn't even know who David Duke was the first three times I saw it. The ridiculous costumes and mannerisms are enough to carry it. Sam can play some great characters. And the band interview was great. It's a great take on those weird shitty metalcore bands that were a thing ten years ago and has some great throwaway lines in it.
>that's not what the police report said

Teacher is probably the peak of the show
>I'm not even attracted to my female students anymore... these days... it's these damn sexy football players

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1494659584034.webm

GET THE BALL BUD

He meant:
>I am untalented and can only evoke laughter by pandering to my fanboys who are all underage edgy nazis on Sup Forums. This ultimately backfired and blew up in my face. No I am homeless, suck tranny dick for money (and also I fucking love it ;)) and don't even have healthcare! That's life for you......

>Hey guys, check out this really funny new Adult Swim show, Million Dollar Extreme Presents World Peace!

*Hits play*

JEWS ROCK
JEWS ROCK

>It's a-actually really funny guys!!

Mfw

This is hauntingly spot on.

Please stop pretending MDE is funny. You know he's not.

YA GET THE BALL BUD

I THINK COACH KING MIGHT BE A PEDOPHILE

That sketch is halfway through the last episode. If they held you for that long can you really call the show a failure?

Based poster

Elipses are the mark of an (((alien)))

Wow! Great post!
Fuck off

Can I enjoy Sam Hyde as a black man?

1. Fuck off
That's all
Also Sam enjoys black men (up his ass) That means black man can enjoy him too. Laws of logic.

what's with the lame anti-sammism

he's now famous enough to have loyal deranged haters

>>david duke / wheelchair kid skit

that was fantastic

>jews rock

10/10

>band interview

yeah that might be the most boring one

your point is.... ??

big lel my man, eh eh those humorless alt righters..... eh eh, drumpf is finished we won

*you're

mde used to be funny at least

Wrong

*honk*

>cancelled

BTFO

It's worse. It wasn't even cancelled, his shit just wasnt renewed!
What a loser.

those fucking 9's tho

>this triggers the hambeasts

why do you even bother posting threads about mde on Sup Forums at all. on any board.

>top twitch streamer
haha yeah....ok buddy

He seems to have gone off the deep end.
youtu.be/Ah0ViFSwdXI?t=4m10s
I suspect the trauma of losing his show was too much for his already guilt-burdened mass shooter's mind.

>when he flies up on the noose and they kick on some jams

shit was so gud

fuck off sam why do you bother replying to people. but your video was fucking killer dude, i was rolling on the floor laughing

That is the realest jpg I've seen all day.
2 kb 125 x 86

Is he getting fatter?

a few were good, a few were hamfisted