Cringe

cringe

>THESE ARE NOT YOUR PARENTS' COMICS
>100% DAD BOD

>being this pleb
It's from the JL3K team, it'll be great.

Did they need to dial up Shaggy to 11 on the "Hipster" knob?

well, this seem like a fun enough of take, I w--

>SUDDENLY SHAGGY

Where's a Gandalf to throw off a bridge when you need one

This is negative marketing for me, but I guess it makes sense if this Scooby Doo thing is genuinely aimed at kids.

Casualfag here. What kind of good is JL3k?

The good kind?

Why is Shaggy a hipster? This is the thing I don't understand.

Hilarious.

Its a comedic book set on the future, with clones of heroes from DC.

>100% DAD BOD
I was willing to give it a chance til now

>>mom's
>>gonna
>>freak

Read it and find out, fag.

because he was a stoner in the old series, time changes values

Scooby-Doo as a series has rarely ever been good with the exceptions like Mystery Inc. and Zombie Island so I don't particularly care if they get re imagined

Actually same goes with a lot of Hanna Barbera cartoons since they've produced more mediocrity then actual good shows.

THIS AIN'T YOUR MOM'S COMIC BOOK

It's not an upopular opinion at all, people here are just pretending to be outraged because.

>Paul Pope: “Batman did pretty well, so I sat down with the head of DC Comics. I really wanted to do ‘Kamandi [The Last Boy on Earth]’, this Jack Kirby character. I had this great pitch… and he said ‘You think this is gonna be for kids? Stop, stop. We don’t publish comics for kids. We publish comics for 45-year olds. If you want to do comics for kids, you can do ‘Scooby-Doo.’ And I thought, ‘I guess we just broke up.'”

It's all come full circle

Considering what we saw from that one Scooby-Doo comic the guy did, this could actually turn out pretty good.

But stoners still exist, and stoners and hipsters aren't anything alike.

To be fair, 45-year olds are the only ones who can buy a single issue of a current-running comic book that's about 4-5$ each. EACH.

In 30 more years, when comics will be $10 for a single issue and $60-70 for a six-issue trade, I'll not be surprised at all.

Meant to quote

Wacky Raceland is the only one I'm really interested in.

that actually looks really cool. as long as they keep the same humor and don't try to make in grimdark, i'm game