>New York
>Colorado
>Red
You really have no clue what you are talking about

>Nate bronze now saying Trump will win

Fuck guys I'm scared he's been wrong on everything so far

Wow even Nevada?

He probably realized this and just said the opposite

He has been alright at predicting the results of individual states' primary contests in most cases. It depends which methodology he uses and what assumptions he makes. He's really, really bad at making "logical" assumptions. His math is usually fine though.

(I just had twenty pizzas ordered to my house. What's going on? Are the goyim at it again?)

As a backer of the /$/hrill /C/unt, I'm obligated, by the Jewish globalist establishment, to remind you that polls are volatile at this period in a presidential election, and that the "Now-Cast" model doesn't take into account the effects of the Republican convention bounce.

Additionally, the polls-plus model, which does adjust for the bounce and arguably has a much more rigorous methodology behind it, puts Hillary's chances of winning at 59 percent.

Virginia might go red if our governor isn't able to pull off his scheme to add 200,000 convict votes to Shillary's count.

New York never, but I don't know about Voter ID.

>puts Hillary's chances of winning at 59 percent

I recall his Polls-Plus had Trump at 46% yesterday. Wonder what changed?

By this shill logic, we're also ignoring the bounce from debates

Do we expect to see one? They usually have moderators that favor the democrats pretty hard.

You guys shit on him but when he makes real predictions and not shitty opinion articles he's on point.

>Trump not only ruined Nate SIlver's reputation, but also his dream of predicting the first womyn president and living in a utopia where the problematic CIS white male goyims are rounded up and sent to the interracial breeding grounds

JUST!

No he isn't. His predictions are constantly revised. It's like a olay by play baseball announcer "predicting" a game by telling you everything that happens and occasionally chiming in who is leading.

I predict yes even if they favor the democrat nominee hard because it was the debates in the primaries which propelled Trump to the nomination. Also Clinton is a terrible debater

>indiana deep red
>new hampshire, iowa red

MY

PENIS

CAN

Five dubs in a row holy shizznit muh nigguh

Indiana will be red no matter what

I hope he does off himself. He's a hack.

Posting as a rural illinoisan

I fucking hate how our state is blue because of Chicago. We really need to cut that shit off and make it separate for delegates.

Also love that anyone who works a mall cop beat like me is red pilled as fuck. Makes for good bantz.

Fuck the rate of troublemakers being noggs or spics are over 70% and I'm barely a fucking month in.

>TFW you have to tell a nog to pull his pants up because he was "riding low."