/got/ general

Naerys appreciation thread

Signs and Portents when?

previous thread

Is this accurate?

you peeps think her trueborn kid was fathered by the Dragonknight or was she jus mercilessly fucked out by her chad brother Aegon?

>catelyn even making the list
disgusting

>just go ahead and chop two entire limbs off in the freezing fucking cold middle of nowhere with no modern medicine or sterile equipment or hospitals and with rampant bacterial infection encouraged by medieval hygiene practices, it'll be fine

are you fucking serious nigger

What is fire? And starvation is certain death eventually

HE WAS USING THAT D&D LOGIC user

the second and third degree burns from cauterization are almost guaranteed to cause infection if its not done in a sterile environment by trained professionals, dummy

Direwolf saliva has unparralled antibiotic properties, douche.

actually modern medicine doesnt even use it because its worse than just letting open wounds heal on their own

There is no need to justify your self my man just accept it was a a silly notion and move on

Summer is dead

Those legs'll get eaten. You can cap this.

Moreover, if martin had any medical sense why the fuck is the hound alive?

Theres no meat on those legs

damn summer died?

S6 was so forgettable.

it was the most anticlimactic final scene a direwolf has ever or will ever get

Just cause the actor is skinnyfat does not mean that book Bran is!

Excellent white character edition OP

>skinnyfat
>fat
where

book bran still has baby fat
and is also a cannibal

>"I-I'm a stoney dornishman...really!"

he's so cute

Showfag here please explain

Bran and Co. ate some nights watch deserters

Bran has eaten human flesh as a wolf.
Its heavily implied he is deed human flesh by a book only character that leads Bran north of the wall.

Its also heavily implied he is fed Jojen by the children of the forest to awaken his abilities.

No thats not heavily implied, reddit. Weirwood sap is red. It doesnt need human guts to be that color.

By the seven how barbarous

Jojen's visions of his death are about him going back home. He's not dying in some cave north of the Wall.

read brans ADWD chapters. theyre 2spoopy
and coldhands is much...cooler. zing

>by the seven
reeeeeeredditreeeeeeeeeeee

his visions definitely do imply that at some point they will all try to journey back and thats when jojen will die. jojen wouldnt dream 'if i try to go home i'll die' if he's never going to try to go home

how would the sevens be reddit?
reddit is sucking jon's cock 24/7 surely they take to the old gods.

Until he's acknowledged on the show as Aejon Starkgaryen. Then they'll bow to every god because every gods' purpose will be to serve him really.

>catelyn

eww no, fugging prime book Cersei is where it's at.

yeah he's a skinnyfat

dude has ZERO muscle tone at all.

Even thinking their all not interpretations of the faceless God baka

theres already a term for stick thin boys with no muscle. its twink

as an actual faggot redditor i assure you there is more faggot mental gymnastics implying that Sansa is the greatest literary character to be ever written than the sucking Jon Snws dick.

Jon is talked about so much on REDDIT because he a lot more interesting in the books than he is in the show, Jon is much more normal and actually is a lot less honourable and more willing to do cunt things just because it suits him in the books. Meanwhile in the show Jon is a shallow mouth breather of a character and is only good doing THAT exact same facial expression and waving his sword around.

>/got/ general
I thought these things died a year ago. What could possibly go on in these threads?

This faggot's wet-hair sameface style makes it impossible to tell who anybody's meant to be.

Stick around this is when the carnival kicks into high gear

I've completely forgotten what's happening in the show and the books. Why did this garbage become famous?

ticks all the boxes when appealing to the largest and lowest common denominators of people who watch tv shows/movies in general, then combine that with good marketing, pre existing fan base and big budgets, it was always destined to succeed.

>This faggot's wet-hair sameface style makes it impossible to tell who anybody's meant to be.

Get your eyes checked or stop being a casualfag.
7 of them are EXTREMELY obvious, 1 is obvious due to sigil, and just 1 might be debatable among 2 characters, but since the other 8 are all main characters you can rule one out easily.

Have you just been away from Sup Forums for a year or what? Christ, you 'huur wut do you even talk about' fags are insufferable.

>Have you just been away from Sup Forums for a year or what?
Yeah it's been a while. And nobody's answered my question so I'll ask again. hurr wut do you even talk about fags?

Anything to do with the series, which there is a lot of.
You can take the backlink and scroll through the previous threads if you want examples.

Huh I don't know, scroll up and read a few posts, then you'll see what we talk about?

Do you also go to restaurants and browse the menus while asking people WHAT'S ON THIS MENU?

I don't think it's meant to be a waifu tier list

Because the hound is a big guy

The Many-Faced God desu

Did the Faceless Men killed Balon fast or did atleast talk before throwing Balon off the bridge?

Also what did the Faceless Men look like?

The mallisters killed balon though

Oreo gotto Mr robot'o

Was that the substance that tasted like mummy kisses?

I gonna book passage to Braavos.
And the following month, my next trip to Qarth.

>sticking your sick in crazy

*dick
Fuck I hate phoneposting

Cast this sand snek

Obara.

SPUNKY

Mmmm.

How do you fellas reckon the hound and the mountain and the hound will cross paths and duke it it out reckon they'll both die fighting each other

:^( obviously take out that extra hound

LARGE

Gregor will die. I.E the valonqar

like mummy kisses and all his other favorite flavors

>cinnamon
>pepper
>honey
>fresh snow
>human saliva
all of his favourite things

Let's play a game. Go find a /got/ related tattoo, post it here. The worse the better.

daario is revealed to be victarion and will be given some of book eurons role

Jaqen

Sammi.

Forgot Dacey

It's pov characters my man

Sammi H'ghar

H'ghar

Jaqen H'ghar

So this... is the power of /got/... huh

Some of it is, yeah but not all too much.

Again,
Jaqen & Sammi H'ghar

also semen, he just didn't know it what it was.

Dacey "Many men" Mormont
Dacey "STD" Mormont
Dacey "Running for the door" Mormont
Dacey "S-She was just going to get help you guys!" Mormont

By what are they being ranked? By the quality of their POV chapters? By the complexity of their character? Likability? Character development? How bangable they are?

1,2 and 4 mainly I guess

given that Sansa is around the middle, this kinda eliminates complexity of character, likability, character development, and brienne being #3 gets rid of bangability.

has to be PoV chapters quality.
Unless whoever made the chart is a sansawhale, or has an ugly girl fetish.

"Jaqen is dead, say it again, Valar Morghulis"

"There isn't. A man is not Jaqen H'ghar."

"Jaqen is alive, say it again, Valar Dohaeris"

Who is this? I've never seen this character on the show.

I believe she'll be appearing in a vision next season after the Darkstar cameo.

Why doesn't Davos kill Tyrion?

Because Matthos and Davos were in the wrong, for serving a madman.

Does he know that Tyrion was in charge of the wildfire/chain? Does he even know that Tyrion was the commander?

In the season six finale Davos blamed Mel for all of Stannis's problems. He wouldn't blame his own son for being fooled too.

I would assume so if Stannis knew it was Tyrion immediately when he said the dwarf has played his little trick. Even if Davos didn't figure it out I'm sure Stannis told him off screen.

Davos will pretend that Matthos wasn't a thing, just like Tyrion will pretend that Myrcella wasn't a thing.

Not only is it absurd that Tyrion is on the same side as the sand snakes who killed Myrcella, he is also on the same side as Olenna Tyrell who murdered his nephew and framed him for it, leading him to be sentenced to death.

He should be thanking Jaime for killing that old cunt in season 8 but you know he won't.

What happened to my thicc queen?

>Not only is it absurd that Tyrion is on the same side as the sand snakes who killed Myrcella, he is also on the same side as Olenna Tyrell who murdered his nephew and framed him for it,

If the Tyrion/Theon conversation any indication they'll just retcon all of this.
The Sandsnake will canonically have tried to protect Myrcella against the evil (and probably rapist) Doran Martell, but failed, so they joined the meme alliance to avenge her. She was literally all they cared about, so now they want to rid the world of monsters.

Olenna actually just wanted to spice up Joffrey,s wine, but someone ( I don't know, Jaime I guess? ) replace the spice with poison, because he suffers from the greatest evil in westeros : He is a man.

Matthos actually survived the wildfire explosion. But Stannis held him under the water until he died, as a sacrifice to the Drowned god.