all of you need to die

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/int/thread/75694394/#75694394
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

papa pls

What about venezuela

is he southamerican?

pero primero devuelve el oro.

venezuela and colombia are basically the same country but with opposite political systems

God forgive them for they know not what they do

Venezuela is worse, but while colombia is complete shit, if you want to kill an entire country brazil is the thinking man's choice, 4 times the population

first at all ,we deport around 500k of your countrymen to congolombia and spanish unemployment gonna to 10% for sure

should stop accepting the worthless rich ones and start actually letting in people with skills, not our fault that your immigration control is full of rats.

A rich and successful Colombian wouldn't go to Spain to have a mediocre job. Only if is a good opportunity
Same shit with Mexicans who cross the border.

the spaniard has a point
that piece of shit that worked for escobar was found in spain

>not our fault that your immigration control is full of rats.
yes but it will change when VOX gets to join in parliament

Start upgrading your security system and kick them out. Even if we don't want those fuckers here (i mean, the narcos or gangsters) some could be useful in a future but others need to die

Not speaking about a single nationality, but people like these around the world

says the worst shithole of the Americas (ugliest women, most retarded accent, fattest people, less culture of their own, etc).

it's just some Simiozuelan shitposter, you retards. he doesn't mean it.

>it's just some Simiozuelan shitposter, you retards. he doesn't mean it.
what? i have never been in south america

You might be from Canarias,right?

he's either some Argie shitposter or some Simiozuelan from H*spachan, not sure, but one of these two.

>You might be from Canarias,right?
no, Madrid

>he's either some Argie shitposter or some Simiozuelan from H*spachan, not sure, but one of these two.
both are wrong

Dont bully Armenia

I know who you are Argie monkey.

el colombiANO señores

Soy Español, retard

a good post has been spotted.

>all of you need to die
;__;

Sure Argie monkie

desuarchive.org/int/thread/75694394/#75694394

kek

Don't feel bad turk, we are replaceable, we knew it from a very young age.

Fuck that shithole, glad i escaped from there

This, 99% this.
But Venezuelans are far less ill-natured than Colombians.

>T. eh maduro govierno me etta maltratandoh

>not our fault that your immigration control is full of rats
What's not full of rats in any Sp*nish dependence? Sp*niards are corrupt animals; after all, the corruption part in our gene of evil comes from them.

Lucky you.

I'm legally Colombian (by birth: both parents are Colombian, was born in Colombia)

What about kill all non-Whites from Latin America? Would be much more effective.

i have had some exchanges with both spaniards and venezuelans staying here, not really the most agreeable types to be honest.

Sp*niards are total human trash, that's for sure and I give you that.

>Defending Iberians, who are among the most cancerous, worthless, unaccomplished and evil europeans.
Fuck off, piece of shit

What's the shitlean hate against us lately?

>Sp*niards are total human trash, that's for sure and I give you that.
at least we dont infest congolombia and stealing your shitty jobs like your countrymen in Spain

I'm travelling there next month... I'll let you know.

i wish you get nuked fucking subhuman,

You are not stealing our shitty jobs, your companies are here stealing our money, you human skinned rats.

"OUR companies," of course our companies are helping you monkeys , without us your country would be like morocco.

well, your country is like morcco

Mexico confirmed first world

stop replying to the underage Argie, stupid monkie.

Da fuck do we have to do with this?

The feeling is mutual, european animal.

OP is a triggered leftist cockscucker

Colombians are based

at least use proxy and stop embarrasing us.

>Give your companies a contract to do something
>If finished, it ends up costing various times more than initially accorded, and it took much more time than initially specified
>If not, money just "magically" dissapeared.
"Thank you" very much, you human trash.

Shut up, paisa "I'm Iberian" delinquent.

yes theyre donkey fuckkkers

>panama

we upgraded to 30 per 100.000/60k murders this year, brazil strong

It's gotta be Bolivia

LATIN AMERICAN COUNTRIES RATED IN ORDER (from best to worse):
>Colombia
>Chile
>Uruguay
>Brazil
>Peru
>Paraguay (nice girls tho)
>Argentina
>Ecuador
>Bolivia
>Venezuela

kill all south americans for a better world

What the fuck? Why so butthurt manolo? is it because your women love our accent? I used to speak with spaniards on the phone when I had a fucking call center job and the ladies melted very fucking time kek. Thanks for the med genes btw, the only think one can rescue from your unemployed country

You spics really are all the same

this desu

incredibly correct list aside from the number one spot

LOS

shut up you boot licking faggot

nobody asked your opinion, brown midget

>a literal nigger just said something to me
ooga booga booga huu huhhu

Colombia is hte country with the largest amount of Sanish comapnies headquarters in Latin America (even more than Brazil) with 400+. There are at least 80k Spaniards filling positions here m8. Pablo Alborán appeared today in national TV singing. Even then Spain doesn't represent 10% of the influence USA and Canada haveon our Economy, so no our country is not above Morocco because of you. We have twice their gdp per capita and several times the size of their economy, so go inform yourself before making ignorant claims

Your dumb as fuck. they pay thir due taxes and creating jobs, you ungrateful fuck. A colmbian would do a shittier job at that

>at least we don't infest congolombia
1492 m8. I'm not mad with the past, but how te fuck can you say that kek
Filipinos are Asian spics desu
You're Right my huenkey friend

if they ever do a shitty job is because self hating fucks easily swayed by good goy promises like you.

At this point there are more blacks in your city than in mine. How does that make you feel? Also no, I'm mediterranean white, you precolumbian sculpture

no, that'd be brasil