Black Bull Offensive

To honor KARA BOĞA some Argentine KARA BOĞA worshipper created the BBC (Big Black Check) or simply, the Black Bull Offensive.
As we can see the BLACK man, represented by the BLACK horse which is the force of nature, is unstoppable.. goes Ng2-e1, already prepped by the wh*Te king.
If we continue analysing the scenario in which the Black Bull Offensive happens, we can see the phallus of the Black Bull: it occupies the coordinates e2-e3.
the wh*Te """man"" can't do anything about it but move to Kf3-g3 and let the BLACK TÜRK pound the wh*Te queen, the wh*Te"""""""""man"""""" can't fight because KARA BOĞA (represented by the BLACK KING) is protecting the BLACK Horse(BULL)granting a protective, melanin aura.

Other urls found in this thread:

lichess.org/editor
lichess.org/editor?fen=8/1r3b2/8/8/k1n5/3p4/1K1Q4/8 w - - 0 1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

white could easily checkmate in two moves if it’s their turn

wh*Tey thinks he can play chess
when actually we BLACKS invented it, let me explain:
wh*te king is in Check by the BLACK horse
1 ...Ng2-e1
wh*te kang must respond and leave the wh*Te queen to the mercy of KARA BOGA since he can't fight
MASHALLAH

lol

Mashallah my brother no wh*tey can get through this tactic

mashallah my BLACK brother

my non-wh*Toid brother: I've polished the tactic you see:
To honor KARA BOĞA some Argentine KARA BOĞA worshipper created the BBC (Big Black Check) or simply, the Black Bull Offensive.
As we can see the BLACK man, represented by the BLACK horse which is the force of nature, is unstoppable.. goes ...Na6-c7, already prepped by the wh*Te king.
If we continue analysing the scenario in which the Black Bull Offensive happens, we can see the phallus of the Black Bull: it occupies the coordinates c6-c5.
the wh*Te """man"" can't do anything about it but move to Kb5-a5 and let the BLACK TÜRK pound the wh*Te queen, the wh*Te"""""""""man"""""" can't fight because KARA BOĞA (represented by the BLACK KING) is protecting the BLACK Horse(BULL)granting a protective, melanin aura.

We should make a new chess piece for BLACK side
he should be called "Bull"
he can go everywhere
no wh*Te chessman can eat him or defeat his superior moves

MASHALLAH

This would make a good tactic, if there was move that would save the queen by forcing stalemate, if the knight takes the queen.

But instead we are here talking about big black cocks.

That's not what I meant though. Here black has virtually no chance of winning and would love a stalemate. Both sides should still have a fighting chance after the encounter. That way black would try to avoid the stalemate.

lichess.org/editor

lichess.org/editor?fen=8/1r3b2/8/8/k1n5/3p4/1K1Q4/8 w - - 0 1

still a forced win for black but way harder, could work as a tactic for both white and black.

Why not create a third color besides white and black to represent you filthy mixed peoples?

LOS

ESTADOS

UNIDOS

ENGORDADOS

The third color pieces comes after the Black Bull Offensive :^)